So does anyone ever go in to a game unemployed and just simulate it year by year to see how it turns out? On WMMA2 I got to the point where I would play a game and have another game simming in the background that I would just check on, took like 20-30 minutes to do an entire year. Anyone else do this or am I just the one weird one?

Can you still do this with WMMA3?

So does anyone ever go in to a game unemployed and just simulate it year by year to see how it turns out? On WMMA2 I got to the point where I would play a game and have another game simming in the background that I would just check on, took like 20-30 minutes to do an entire year. Anyone else do this or am I just the one weird one?

Can you still do this with WMMA3?

You're weird, but only because the AI isn't any good at booking. TEW is actually interesting to play like that. Which is strange, because it's scripted. Mysteries of life I guess.

I'm doing that right now with a MW10 database. It's currently July 2029, and it started in April 2012. Been unemployed the whole time. It's pretty interesting.

I made it for the savegames thread but haven't uploaded it yet, still just simming away the years.

Archived