Most overrated fighter in WMMA3?

Trish Biel is noted as one of the best women's fighters, yet I've always seen her ending up wallowing in mediocrity and barely breaking .500

In 2 she the best woman on the planet inside 3 years 90% of the time. This game she seems to have issues. She can still get to the top. But you've got to give her time and hope she lands with one of the Big Two camps in Europe. If you throw her to the wolves, she'll lose a lot of fights early and it will crush her momentum. This is true for anybody, really.

Hanako Shimizu is worse though. She's an ass-kicking machine but she has zero ground game. I've seen a few games where she KOs Watanabe and lands a good camp as KDM inevitably closes. Then she can become something. But that's pretty rare.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Makhai" data-cite="Makhai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In 2 she the best woman on the planet inside 3 years 90% of the time. This game she seems to have issues. She can still get to the top. But you've got to give her time and hope she lands with one of the Big Two camps in Europe. If you throw her to the wolves, she'll lose a lot of fights early and it will crush her momentum. This is true for anybody, really.<p> </p><p> Hanako Shimizu is worse though. She's an ass-kicking machine but she has zero ground game. I've seen a few games where she KOs Watanabe and lands a good camp as KDM inevitably closes. Then she can become something. But that's pretty rare.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my universe after 2 and a half years Trish Biel holds the Bantamweight title..And she cruise towards the top(with a little protection)..</p><p> For Shimizu i have to agree..She is strong but i have problems with her..Inconsistent, no ground game etc....</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NWO4until01" data-cite="NWO4until01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33808" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Aleksander Ivanov. Just isnt that good in most of my games.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Ditto. I've tried to push Ivanov three times now, but to no avail. Dude has great stats, he's young... But he never pans out.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Ditto. I've tried to push Ivanov three times now, but to no avail. Dude has great stats, he's young... But he never pans out.

Ivanov is undefeated in my organization at 12-0 with 3 title defenses. You could credit the state of my HW division for his success, but he's got some great wins including Russel McPhee, Elzo Alves Moura and Nazario Pessao. My HW division is so thin, though. I think I'm gonna pair him up with Ozzy Bintley.

Archived