Do Avatars develop relationships with workers?

firing a worker and/or discipling a worker can lead to a negative relationship

I've been told that loyalty can be develpoed if you threaten to fire a worker over drugs but don't fire and he goes clean...I've never had it happen however

I've used the fire/cancel/loyalty method dozens of times. Depending on the worker, yes, loyalty does develop.

I can confirm this as I created myself as an avatar. Currently Jake The Snake Roberts and I have tension between us because I chose "riot act" when he tested positive for hard drugs. He stormed out.

I'm sure there are positive ones you can make but its definitely easier to get wrestlers to dislike you if you have a strict testing policy. :)

I had Buff Bagwell smash into Lance Storm's rental car and refused to pay for the damage. This was Bagwell's third strike so I fired him, this made him hate me but at the same time it has made Lance Storm loyal to me as he thanked me for having his back.

Elsewhere...

I have a strong dislike with Scott Hudson, Road Warrior Animal and Ron Harris for firing them all.

As previously stated, it seems to be much easier to develop negative relationships than positive ones but both are possible.

I had Buff Bagwell smash into Lance Storm's rental car and refused to pay for the damage. This was Bagwell's third strike so I fired him, this made him hate me but at the same time it has made Lance Storm loyal to me as he thanked me for having his back.

Elsewhere...

I have a strong dislike with Scott Hudson, Road Warrior Animal and Ron Harris for firing them all.

As previously stated, it seems to be much easier to develop negative relationships than positive ones but both are possible.

Which makes sense because it's easier to get someone to dislike you than it is to get them to like you in real life.

I do remember my avatar being in a relationship with a female worker but I can't remember if I added it in via the in game editor or not.

I'm sure there's a way you can develop a relationship. Maybe a backstage fight between a man & woman and you fire the man or something?

What about the romantic relationships with the ladies? Are those possible? :D Guessing they're not, for an avatar, that is. Too bad.

I had one develop in TEW 2008, but not the current version. I doubt it was taken out, but you never know.

Archived