Default Expansion Mod (Bantam and Flyweight Divisions Only)

I just downloaded all of the renders in the Bantamweight and Flyweight thread and put them together in a mod. I am currently simulating multiple years until all of the original characters are regens and then probable 5-10 years after that so that they all have records. I will then add them into my current game. There currently stands at 124 Bantamweights and 32 Flyweights. I will move many bantamweights to flyweight in order to balance out the weight classes. If there is enough desire from the forum I will also post it online so people can import the two weight classes into there games. So let me know if your interested. The way things are looking I will probably have this ready either tonight or tomorrow night.

So got out of working a double today so I'm actually finishing the mod right now and should have it up in about an hour or so. To answer Scottie's question I used one of the real world mods and took every flyweight and bantamweight and put them in there own mod. I then made them all old so they would retire as soon as possible. I simulated 5 years of game time. I'm now taking the 78 best Fly and Bantamweight fighters and matching up the pics to best represent each fighter. Then I will upload it. As more artist add more renders I'll release further updates.

Archived