Scrambled Game Start

I was wondering if anyone has ever set up a game in the C-verse where at the start no one is signed so that for the first month every promotion is trying to sign wrestlrs and build their rosters.

I seem to remember that either TEW05 or 07 had a variant like this.

I'd be wondering if it was an interesting challenge for anyone who tried it.

And since I don't know of any mods. Is it possible to set a game up by copying the default database and then deleting all of the current contracts?

I can't say why I'm interested in this, but for some reason the idea has been in the back of my mind for a couple days and refuses to go away.

It was actually TEW 2004 which had two modes Scramble and Chaos. I don't remember which was which but one had barring owners all contract removed so everyone was unemployed and the other had every last contract including owners removed and then the popularity of every fed was also randomized. I loved those modes so much. I did I diary based on a CZCW in the second mode where they were given a random pop up to national and it was a lot of fun.

I'm pretty sure at some point som eone had posted a modded Dadt where all contracts were removed.

I do this all the time. The issue I run into is hiring too many guys I really like then trying to figure out who to push over who?

The way I do it is copy the default database, then i create a new blank database and copy the contract and contract bios folder and overwrite them to default copied database. I think Adam warns us not to do this but I have nver incountered any issues with this.

Archived