Looking for a "Start Fresh" Mod

I remember playing a Mod for EWR I really enjoyed in which no workers were under contract, no TV or PPV deals were made, and everything was basically a fresh start.

I don't recall if everybody was at 0 overness or not, but that was a possibility, as well as all companies started at the same level, but I believe they all had the correct amount of money.

I was wondering if anybody had a Mod like this or would be willing to make one? I would also be interested in a Mod where there was a new company with almost as much money as WWE starting Fresh, and having to build.

Well you could just download a real world mod of your choice and use some of the codes in this thread - http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=806542#post806542

Failing that, just download a mod, go into the editor and delete all the TV and worker contracts. With select all, it takes all of a couple of minutes to do and would pretty much give you the scenario you're looking for.

It's actually pretty easy to make your own. Create two databases. One with the RW mod you want to use and the other blank. From the blank database, copy the contracts file and paste it into the RW mod. Start up a game and it'll fix all the errors.

Archived