**Release** Phenom Bantam & Flyweight Mod (156 New fighters) **Release**

This is the release of my first mod for WMMA3. I didn't do any of the renders myself. They all came from the Bantamweight and Flyweight pages in this forum so credit goes to all the great artist who posted there. Whats included are 78 Bantamweights and 78 Flyweights. They are all regens so their bio's are what you expect from a regen minus the start year which I hopefully caught and deleted all of them. Please report any bugs or errors on my part so that they can be quickly corrected. As more renders are done for the lighter weight classes I'll update this mod addon.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a2u2r5bi4zyfaoc

Just to confirm, are all of these fighters rendered and are all of the renders from the flyweight/bantamweight official threads? Just wondering because I've got a combined game with other renders from different mods included, the only ones not included being the official flyweight/bantamweight renders, so I could use this. Thanks.

Just to confirm, are all of these fighters rendered and are all of the renders from the flyweight/bantamweight official threads? Just wondering because I've got a combined game with other renders from different mods included, the only ones not included being the official flyweight/bantamweight renders, so I could use this. Thanks.

Yes they are all rendered and all from the flyweight and bantamweight threads. I've pretty much added every mod in my game that has renders and a few of these seem to have been used in another mod somewhere but most of these I think this may be the first time ever used in a mod. So this will definitely add to your game.

Guest Asaemon
Why are they all rated so good?

I was thinking the same. It's great with more fighters for the lighter weight classes, but this fighter pack lacks of mid-level and low-level fighters. The fighters are too complete as a fighter. I would prefer less elite-level fighters and more weaker fighter and more one dimensional fighters. Almost every wrestler, judo and jiu jitsu fighter seems to be very good at striking, kicking, striking/kicking defense and muay thai.

Archived