issue with overness

oh and while im at it... i just wanna moan about the fact that almost every time i work for a comp on a verbal contract for 3 months or whatever it is, no matter how well i do, i always get let go... how long does it take before they stop telling me the aint interested cause i recently worked there... im in serious financial struggle here :/ also, the last comp released me from my verbal contract even BEFORE i had my trial match :D

I suppose your overness would jump depending on the level of the belt. I mean, if you get a belt for a cult or local fed, it won't mean nearly the same a global fed. Which weighs more, the Ohio Valley Wrestling title (if they have one), or the WWE World Heavyweight title? I feel you about the financial struggle, though. I'm part of five feds, two of which are letting me go. I need money! ...But seriously, I think the main way to get money while you're still under verbal contracts is to take as many as you can possibly get. Once a written contract is offered, it's probably worth significantly more money anyway. Until then, though... hey, you gotta pay your dues with as many feds as possible, or starve. ;)

ah ok point taken.. i beat the team of zeus maxamillion and champagne lover who are roughly as over as me. ok so my second question then... almost every time i work for a comp on a verbal contract for 3 months or whatever it is, no matter how well i do, i always get let go... how long does it take before they stop telling me the aint interested cause i recently worked there? im in serious financial struggle here :/ also, the last comp released me from my verbal contract even BEFORE i had my trial match.. bug? :D

i had to wait about 6-9 months before they would have another meeting with me.... i think it could depend on how much you improve in the time away from the company and the size of the company... I don't know if thats accurate but its either what ive found through playing or how ive interpretted it... |Anderz|

[QUOTE=spmkillie]ok so my second question then... almost every time i work for a comp on a verbal contract for 3 months or whatever it is, no matter how well i do, i always get let go... how long does it take before they stop telling me the aint interested cause i recently worked there? im in serious financial struggle here :/ also, the last comp released me from my verbal contract even BEFORE i had my trial match.. bug? :D[/QUOTE] If you're high up the card, or are doing well, they won't release you. My guess is that you're an enhancement level talent? In which case, there's not much point in keeping you around long term. And no, the second point isn't a bug, as you are under a form of verbal contract with them if they've offered you a trial. If they've decided not to hire anyone else, they are releasing \ cancelling that committment, hence the message.

Archived