Is there a way to not have strikeforce owned by the UFC in the game?

I'm fairly new to the game and loving it but I started with strikeforce and would like to control my own finances as it takes the fun out of having unlimited funds.

I don't wanna have to start again with a new company is there a way of using strikeforce on it's own?

I deleted the corporate relationship but it didn't do anything.

thanks!

Yeah it did work I had to restart the game thou. For some reason the changes don't apply unless you restart. I also tried to take some fighters out of ufc contracts but again it didn't take effect unless I started the game over.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scyth" data-cite="scyth" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33926" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah it did work I had to restart the game thou. For some reason the changes don't apply unless you restart. I also tried to take some fighters out of ufc contracts but again it didn't take effect unless I started the game over.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you want to make changes to an active game you have to use the editor that is in the Options menu. You can't use the main editor as it wouldn't make sense - editing a fighters stats, for example, is illogical as in the save game he might be several years older than he was when you started. Similarly, it wouldn't make sense to edit a contract as there is no guarantee that fighter is still with that company in your save game.</p>

Archived