WWF 1993- The more things change..well you know the rest.

Not much of a backstory. I plan on changing on how somethings went down in the WWF in 1993.I plan on running story lines and using and creating gimmicks just as the WWF did. I am starting the build up to Wrestlemania IX. The 1993 royal rumble has come and gone.A couple of important things that came out of the rumble was The WWF worlds champion Brett Hart retaining the WWF title by defeating Sid Justice (Sid Vicious) and Ric Flair won the rumble to sure himself a title shot at WrestlemaniaIX. We also the debuet of the Stiener Brothers as they defeated The Beverly Bros. All and all the 1993 Royal Rumble was a succsess and the road to WrestlemaniaIX should get very interested and the road begins this Monday Night on Monday Night Raw.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Monday Night</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">RAW</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Manhattan Center</strong></p><p><strong>

New York City</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">=== MONDAY NIGHT RAW ===</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

=== Preview ===</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">ROYAL RUMBLE FALLOUT</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

After an amazing showing in the rumble match,lasting a little over an hour The Nature Boy Ric Flair out lasted 20 other WWF superstars to win the rumble and to gaurantee his WWF Worlds title shot at wrestlemaniaIX and I bet you The Nature Boy will have a lot to say Monday Night. Also after a hard fought victory The WWF Worlds champion Brett Hart will be on hand also the following matches have been announced.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1-2-3 Kidd vs Adam Bomb</p><p> </p><p>

Marty Jannetty& "High Energy" Owen Hart & Koko B Ware vs The Beverly Brothers & The Repo Man</p><p> </p><p>

Tatanka vs Rick Martel </p><p> </p><p>

The Stiener Brothers vs The Head Shrinkers</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event</span></strong></p><p>

<em>IC Title Match</em></p><p>

Mr. Perfect © vs Shawn Micheals</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived