I posted this in the "small questions" thread, but figured that maybe someone here would know better. Here's my situation.

So I want to run a (WW)ECW game, as if it was it's own promotion (as it is in WOTI), but not exactly a War Of The Immortals game. I want it to be real-world for the time, right around the time that ECW was put away as the third brand for WWE. Are there any mods wherin I can do this, or is there any way to set it up from one of the mods that are currently out there?

Any help is much appreciated.

trying to rebrand myself here a little to you anyway.

Just look at the people there was the whole roster

That's four years after ECW came back as a brand. It barely resembles the roster it originally had.

You'd have to do some modifications to it(like setting the roster up, changing the start date etc), but there's this January 2006 one.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83208

That's four years after ECW came back as a brand. It barely resembles the roster it originally had.

You'd have to do some modifications to it(like setting the roster up, changing the start date etc), but there's this January 2006 one.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83208

Yeah, I wanted ECW as it was when it was replaced by NXT so DrCat was on the right track. I was more looking for a mod that takes place around the time, though, and some tips for how to make the brand into it's own company.

Yeah, I wanted ECW as it was when it was replaced by NXT so DrCat was on the right track. I was more looking for a mod that takes place around the time, though, and some tips for how to make the brand into it's own company.

Oh, alright. I misread your post. You'd probably have to go through MCD's different data sets

Oh, alright. I misread your post. You'd probably have to go through MCD's different data sets

thanks. Any tips on how to make it into a company? What popularity to set and whatnot? Or would you suggest taking it from the WOTI mod? I've never done anything like this before, so I'm a bit overwhelmed/confused.

thanks. Any tips on how to make it into a company? What popularity to set and whatnot? Or would you suggest taking it from the WOTI mod? I've never done anything like this before, so I'm a bit overwhelmed/confused.

You could import it from WOTI for product settings and whatnot, but popularity wise, I'd say Cult size since SyFy is a cable network and there'd be money behind it from WWE.

You could import it from WOTI for product settings and whatnot, but popularity wise, I'd say Cult size since SyFy is a cable network and there'd be money behind it from WWE.

Guess this is as good a time as any to tell people my idea. I was thinking when Vince announces that ECW will be replaced by NXT, Tommy Dreamer steps up and buys the brand from Vince, deciding to split it into a different company (far-fetched, I know, but hell, so is winning the lottery and becoming booker of WWE!)

So, in essence it would be it's own company, just extending from the place it was left as WWECW. I'd change the product some to be a blend of ROH and old-school ECW.

Guess this is as good a time as any to tell people my idea. I was thinking when Vince announces that ECW will be replaced by NXT, Tommy Dreamer steps up and buys the brand from Vince, deciding to split it into a different company (far-fetched, I know, but hell, so is winning the lottery and becoming booker of WWE!)

So, in essence it would be it's own company, just extending from the place it was left as WWECW. I'd change the product some to be a blend of ROH and old-school ECW.

That doesn't seem as far-fetched as you would think. As long as Dreamer agrees that Vince gets to keep some rights to the name, logos, etc., and the entire video library, I'm sure he would have been fine with getting some extra money to "license" the company to a former superstar and an all-around nice guy.

That doesn't seem as far-fetched as you would think. As long as Dreamer agrees that Vince gets to keep some rights to the name, logos, etc., and the entire video library, I'm sure he would have been fine with getting some extra money to "license" the company to a former superstar and an all-around nice guy.

Remember this is how wrestlicious got started anyway. Dude won the lottery and opened up his own company

Remember this is how wrestlicious got started anyway. Dude won the lottery and opened up his own company

there's a difference between starting your own company (even one as quite frankly ludicrous as wrestlicious) and being made head booker of WWE over night. But anyways, all the mods that I find from this time period are not available to download anymore. :( Anybody got any other suggestions?

http://web.archive.org/web/20101212042926/http://www.bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/TEW10/KYR2010_March.zip

This is from March 2010. That was 2 weeks after ECW's last episode. As Jaysin said, import the WOTI promotion. The roster itself is the easy part.

How do I put the roster on right? Since I can't find the exact roster other than in that video DrCat posted.

Commentary: Josh Mathews and Byron Saxton

Ring Announcer: Savannah (Angela Fong)

General Manager: Tiffany (Taryn Terrell)

Roster:

Abraham Washington

Caylen Croft

Christian

Ezekiel Jackson

Goldust

Hurricane

Paul Burchill

Rosa Mendes

Shelton Benjamin

Tony Atlas

Trent Barreta

Tyler Reks

Vance Archer

Vladimir Kozlov

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu

Zack Ryder

Commentary: Josh Mathews and Byron Saxton

Ring Announcer: Savannah (Angela Fong)

General Manager: Tiffany (Taryn Terrell)

Roster:

Abraham Washington

Caylen Croft

Christian

Ezekiel Jackson

Goldust

Hurricane

Paul Burchill

Rosa Mendes

Shelton Benjamin

Tony Atlas

Trent Barreta