From Global to Cult in 1 Day!

National, International, and Global all have the same popularity requirements in your home area, so if you went from Global to cult it's because your popularity in your home area (The USA) dropped below the requirements.

Go into your promotions control panel and look at size and see what the requirements are for national versus what you currently have. You must have lost enough popularity in one or more US regions to fall under that line.

Edit: The requirements should be 65% importance in eight regions of the US and 35% or more in all the regions, so you should check your US popularity as you must have had it drop somewhere.

National, International, and Global all have the same popularity requirements in your home area, so if you went from Global to cult it's because your popularity in your home area (The USA) dropped below the requirements.

Go into your promotions control panel and look at size and see what the requirements are for national versus what you currently have. You must have lost enough popularity in one or more US regions to fall under that line.

Edit: The requirements should be 65% importance in eight regions of the US and 35% or more in all the regions, so you should check your US popularity as you must have had it drop somewhere.

I have 65 exactly for 2 of them. I'm sure at least 1 is rounded up so that must of been what happened. Thank you.

This is why booking SWF is always such a pain. At least you get a cooldown period before starting national battles again.

I have no national battles luckily. AJPW & NJPW are the only National promotions now. All the U.S. based promotions are cult or worse.

I just said screw it and went in and upped my popularity to 100% all over. I know some will say that's cheating but this isn't why I'm playing this scenario.. I'm playing it simply to change WWF/E's history with my own champions and pushing who I want. :)

I have no national battles luckily. AJPW & NJPW are the only National promotions now. All the U.S. based promotions are cult or worse.

I just said screw it and went in and upped my popularity to 100% all over. I know some will say that's cheating but this isn't why I'm playing this scenario.. I'm playing it simply to change WWF/E's history with my own champions and pushing who I want. :)

You still won't be National or above for 6 months.

You will also have to consistently churn out A rated shows when at National or else you will drop again.

I'm not good at it. I've decided I'm just not that good at this game. I can only do 77 overall shows & 84 PPV's when I try...

If that is the case, setting your pop to 100 across the board means you will DEFINITELY fall to Cult as soon as you get back to National again. Sucks, but that's how it works.

You will also have to consistently churn out A rated shows when at National or else you will drop again.

That is not correct. You need to put on B shows more often than not, and a couple of B+s help (particularly on PPV) but you don't need As to stay at National (or any other size for that matter). I've rarely book A grade shows, but usually hit B and have never fallen to cult from National. Even B-s aren't too bad as long as they are not the norm.

That's incorrect. You want to be hitting the B/B+ mark in order to maintain National. He might lose popularity not getting A-rated shows, it's true, but he's not going to drop to Cult just because he can't keep himself at A* popularity.

It's B-s at National+ that you want to watch out for and will damage you.

That's incorrect. You want to be hitting the B/B+ mark in order to maintain National. He might lose popularity not getting A-rated shows, it's true, but he's not going to drop to Cult just because he can't keep himself at A* popularity.

It's B-s at National+ that you want to watch out for and will damage you.

Snap :D

RatedRKO16 - did you say somewhere that you were playing the 1987 mod? If so, another thing to consider is that Genadi's mods are usually quite difficult to get decent grades from, especially early on. In fact, that can be the case for a variety of real world mods, so don't worry that 'you're not good at it' - a) you'll improve the more you play, and b) you might not necessarily have picked the easiest save to learn with! :)

Snap :D

RatedRKO16 - did you say somewhere that you were playing the 1987 mod? If so, another thing to consider is that Genadi's mods are usually quite difficult to get decent grades from, especially early on. In fact, that can be the case for a variety of real world mods, so don't worry that 'you're not good at it' - a) you'll improve the more you play, and b) you might not necessarily have picked the easiest save to learn with! :)

Thanks for that tidbit. I really was starting to get down on myself!

Very much this. There is a reason that the CornellVerse often gets pimped as the "best" starting point to learn the game. That's not to discredit the hard work the awesome modding community here does to create these real world mods. But simply that is has a wonderful balance where every region and promotion (save the developmentals) are entirely playable.

Archived