WWE: 2012 Split

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/napoleon332/lg_wwe_logo-732114.jpg

I remember the fun I used to have with my Raw/SD/ECW games, so I thought I would do a modern day one with Raw/SD/Superstars. I haven't done a dynasty since my Promotion Wars days (yes, that long ago), so I hope it's okay.

RAW

Face:

CM Punk

Cristóbal Martínez

Hernandez

Jay Lethal

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Juvi

Sheamus

Shiima Xion

Sonjay Dutt

The Big Show

Zack Ryder

Heel:

Black Reign

Brock Lesnar

Chris Jericho

Cosmo Banderas

Daniel Bryan

Drew McIntyre

Epico

Heath Slater

Hunico

La Parka

Lord Tensai

Mordecai

Primo

The Miz

Tyler Reks

Wade Barrett

Smackdown!

Face:

Abyss

Infierno último

Jay Briscoe

John Cena

KENTA

Kofi Kingston

Mark Briscoe

Randy Orton

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Ultimo Dragon

Yoshi Tatsu

Heel:

Alberto Del Rio

Batista

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Curt Hawkins

Dolph Ziggler

Doug Williams

Jimmy Jacobs

Johnny Curtis

JTG

Kane

Mark Henry

Masahiro Chono

Michael McGillicutty

Psicosis

Shelton Benjamin

Superstars

Face:

Alex Riley

Kevin Sten

Matt Morgan

Roderick Strong

Sin Cara

Tajiri

Trent Barreta

Tyson Kidd

Heel:

Antonio Cesaro

Homicide

Jack Swagger

Jinder Mahal

Naomichi Marufuji

Nigel McGuinness

Titles:

World Heavyweight Champion: Christian

WWE Champion: Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental Champion: Vacant

WWE United States Champion: Lord Tensai

WWE World Tag Team Champions: Primo and Epico

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Briscoes

WWE Dave Batista Champion: Batista

More info coming...

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/12/01/31/63395/wwe-raw.jpg?t=20120131023955

http://www.wwehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/jerry-lawler-michael-cole.jpg

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome to the sold out Verizon Center for this week’s edition of Monday Night RAW!

King: And what a show we have for you tonight! I’m getting excited just thinking about it!

Cole: You’re right there, King. Brock Lesnar and CM Punk are in action, Daniel Bryan will face off against Zack Ryder, and for our massive main event... Do you want to tell them King?

King: Chris Jericho vs The Big Show. I can’t wait!

Cole: It’s going to be great, King. Now as a lot of you know, we have a massive shake up in the personal within the company, and one of the first things that happened in the WWE was the massive influx of International Superstars. Tonight you get to see six of these new superstars in action. I like to call this match “Team Mexico vs Team Japan.”

King: I can’t wait!

*Cosmo Banderas’ (El Mesias/Ricky Banderas) music cues, and he walks out with a mic*

Cosmo: This is my first night in this company, and already I am being treated like a 2nd class citizen. I am on Team Mexico? I am not even from Mexico! I am Puerto Rican, and tonight I will show you the true talent of the Puerto Rican people.

*Cosmo slowly gets into the ring, and the other five competitors come out to their respective national anthems*

Team Japan (Masahiro Chono, Naomichi Marufuji and Ultimo Dragon) vs Team Mexico (Cosmo Banderas, Psicosis and La Parka)

Early match highlights: The crowd was dead during this one, which made sense as they had no idea who the majority of the competitors were, being new faces to the American fans. A small “chairman” chant started for La Parka.

Ultimo Dragon hit a big Asai Moonsault onto Psicosis, and got a pop from the crowd.

Mid Match Highlights: Chono showed he can still go at the ripe age of 48, and hit a big running dropkick on La Parka.

Cosmo Banderas flew off the top and hit a corkscrew moonsault on Ultimo Dragon. Got a decent pop.

Finish: The ring cleared bar Naomichi Marufuji and Cosmo Banderas. Marufuji ran at Cosmo with an obscure kick to the face. He locked him up in a modified arm bar, and Cosmo taps for the win.

Team Japan win.

Cole: What a great matchup! I really can’t wait to see more of these guys.

King: I can’t wait!... Either!

*Brock Lesnar’s music hits, and he walks swiftly to the ring and grabs a mic*

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2012/04/brockwalks.jpg

Lesnar: For the last couple of weeks, I have had a GIGANTIC pain in my ass. I don’t LIKE pains in my ass. Show, I am going to finish you. I am the one man in this company that can say that “I am stronger than The Big Show.” Tonight, I am going to destroy Jay Lethal, who ever that is, and I am going to sit back and watch Chris Jericho humiliate you in front of everyone.

*Lethal’s music hits and he comes down to the ring tentatively*

Jay Lethal vs Brock Lesnar

Early match highlights: The crowd was very against Brock Lesnar in this one, and surprisingly behind Jay Lethal. The usual squash match beginning with Lethal running towards Lesnar to no avail, and Lesnar showing his power, and rolling his shoulders.

Mid match highlights: Lethal got some offense in and hit a hurricanrana off the top rope. Got a big pop from the crowd. Lesnar’s dominance soon followed.

Finish: Lethal runs at Lesnar for a lariat, gets caught, put onto Brock’s shoulders and gets planted with the F-5. 1-2-3.

Brock Lesnar wins.

*A shade of red comes over Brock Lesnar’s face, and he turns his attention back to Lethal. He lifts him up, and Show comes running (kinda) down to the ring. Brock drops Lethal and turns to The Big Show, daring him to come into the ring. Big Show slightly backs off, and even shows a bit of fear, as Brock smiles, picks up Lethal and F-5’s him again. Show stands there doing nothing, as Lethal gets F-5’d again. Show turns around and leaves.*

Cole: What did we just see? Was The Big Show scared of Brock Lesnar?

King: I don’t really blame him, Cole. That guys a monster.

Cole: Even still, not like The Big Show at all.

*Cut backstage to Josh Matthews with The Miz*

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/r0pedlOpMa0/0.jpg

Matthews: Miz, after your match at Over The Limit against Sheamus, where you defeated the Irishman, there’s been a lot of talk that you have gotten a bit of an ego. Your thoughts?

Miz: .....Really? An ego..... Really? You need to watch your mouth around a former World Champion like me. I am the greatest commodity this company has. An ego? Wouldn’t you have an ego too John?

Matthews: Ahh... It’s Josh actually.

Miz: Do you think I c..

*Sheamus walks in and interrupts The Miz*

Sheamus: I’m going to stop you right there fella. Sure, you beat me at Over The Limits, but that doesn’t mean you should be getting a big head over it. To me, and all these people here tonight, you’re still nothin’, and you will always be nothin’.

Miz: Don’t start, “fella”.

*Kevin Nash walks into the shot to a huge pop*

Nash: Gentlemen, gentlemen, please. Stop before you make everyone upset. Now I’m here to announce two things. Number one, you’re going to be seeing a lot more of me, Kevin Nash, in the future, as I am the new temporary General Manager. Number two, as my first act as GM, you two are going to find tag team partners, as we’re going to have a match. And that match is next.

*Back from commercial, and The Miz is waiting in the ring with his tag team partner Black Reign (Goldust). The Miz is very hesitant to even go near this psychopath. Sheamus’ music hits, and he walks out with his tag team partner, the debuting Hernandez! They walk into the ring, and the match begins.*

Black Reign and The Miz vs Sheamus and Hernandez

Early match highlights: Black Reign was getting a bit of a pop, as was Hernandez. Black Reign hit a BIG side walk slam on Sheamus, showing he still has it. Hernandez hit a side walk slam directly after on Black Reign.

Mid match highlights: Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick on The Miz, who kicked out of it, the crowd got quite excited.

Finish: Sheamus knocked himself, and Black Reign out of the ring. The Miz comes up behind Hernandez and hits The Skull Crushing Finale for the finish.

The Miz and Black Reign win.

*The Miz quickly leaves the ring, with his arms up in victory. Sheamus is fuming in the ring. He rolls out, runs at Black Reign and hits a Brogue Kick straight in the nose. The Miz looks worried, and quickly walks out of the arena.*

Cole: Sheamus showing he is not intimidated right there, FLATTENING Black Reign.

King: That was a big kick Cole, Reign still isn’t moving.

Cole: But don’t let the action stop there, King. Up next is Daniel Bryan vs Zack Ryder!

King: I can’t wait!

*Bryan and Ryder come to the ring, and the bell starts the match*

http://oi54.tinypic.com/j81tvo.jpg

Zack Ryder vs Daniel Bryan

Early match highlights: Bryan had Ryder locked in the LeBell Lock within the first 30 seconds, but Ryder wriggled out of it, and locked BRYAN in the LeBell Lock, which got a huge pop from the crowd. Bryan got out of it, and had a deathly look in his eye.

Mid match highlights: Ryder hit a huge DDT on Bryan, went to the top and hit a flying elbow for a LOOOONG 2 count. The crowd popped pretty hard for this.

Bryan hit a big missile dropkick off the top rope.

Finish: Ryder runs off the ropes, jumps up for the Ruff Ryder, but Bryan turns it into a spinebuster. He locks in the LeBell Lock, and Ryder taps out after about 5 seconds.

Daniel Bryan wins.

*Bryan grabs a mic, with a disgusted look on his face*

Bryan: Zack Ryder is just step one in my way back to the top. There will be no more “Yes! Yes! Yes!”, I am sick of pandering to you parasites. I am the best technical wrestler in the world, and you should all appreciate the privilege of seeing me, Daniel Bryan, performing for all of you.

Cole: A new Daniel Bryan it seems. Maybe he isn’t the nerd I thought he was.

King: Did you really just say that Cole?

Cole: I think so King... I don’t know what’s gotten into me.

*Cut to backstage to Josh Matthews with CM Punk*

Matthews: Punk, we all know about the issues between you and Chris Jericho that have rekindled over the last couple of weeks, and also how the new management stripped all champions of their championships. With Chris Jericho being the new Champion, how does that make you feel?

Punk: How does that make me feel? How do you THINK it makes me feel, Josh. I feel cheated, betrayed... Actually, no, I won’t say those things as that’s something Chris Jericho would say. What I will say is that I WILL get my title back, I WILL prove that I am the best in the world, and I WILL prove that I am a better wrestler than Chris Jericho could ever hope to be.

*CM Punks music starts playing*

Punk: Now I better get to the ring, and destroy Heat Slanter, or whatever his name is.

*Punk walks to the ring, Slater is already in the ring*

http://www.wwefighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/CM-Punk-Sitting-On-Ramp-266x300.jpg

CM Punk vs Heath Slater

Early match highlights: This match wasn’t the squash everyone thought it would be, as Slater put up quite a fight. He hit a big clothesline, and turned Punk inside out. The crowd oo’d and ahh’d.

Mid-match highlights: Slater still on the offense, surprisingly enough (could this be a push for him? Probably not), but Punk turned it around with a big kick to the temple.

Finish: Slater had Punk set up for a suplex, Punk rolled around the back, picked him up on his shoulders, and hit a GTS for the win.

CM Punk wins.

*Punk looked into the camera on his way out and said “I’m coming for you, Chris!” Then does that sleeping motion he always does*

*Cuts backstage to Chris Jericho posing with his Championship. The camera follows him all the way through the back, and out to the ring. He snarls, and poses with his championship in the ring. Big Show comes out, and the match begins*

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/605/106/chris_jericho_in_ring_display_image.jpg

The Big Show vs Chris Jericho

Early match highlights: The match starts off slow, with The Big Show showing his power (and not much else), throwing Jericho all over the ring. Show hit 6 chops to the chest, the crowd popped pretty hard for it.

Jericho hit an enzuigiri, dropping Show to one knee, then ran up and hit a huge knee to the chin for a 2 count.

Mid match highlights: Show hit a choke slam on Jericho for a 2 count, the crowd was really into it, booing as soon as Jericho kicked out. Huge heat for him tonight.

Jericho had Show locked in the Walls of Jericho, before show span him out of the submission. Once again, the crowd popped huge to see Jericho failing again.

Finish: Big Show hit his patented knockout punch on Jericho, before Brock Lesnar came running to the ring. He jumped on the apron, and taunted the Big Show. Show once again showed a bit of cowardice, and backed away. CM Punk then ran out, and pulled Lesnar off the apron and knocked him out with a big kick to the head.

Show turns around in the ring, and walks straight into Jericho’s Codebreaker. 1-2-3.

Chris Jericho wins.

*Punk comes running into the ring, but Jericho jumps out, grabs his title and makes his way up the ramp, once again posing with the Championship. The screen fades to black with a big cheesy Jericho grin*

Archived