Fantasy RW 1999: Starting from the bottom...

I had just graduated high school, and for the summer, I was going to intern at Turner Broadcasting (Thanks to my Uncle who has done some engineering work for them. When I arrived in Atlanta, Georgia, I was summoned to Ted Turner’s office. When I walked in I saw sitting in the office, Ted Turner, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, and Jimmy Hart.

Ted: Have a seat Damien…

Hulk: Hey Brother, it’s come to our attention that you are an avid wrestling fan…

Damien: Um, yes sir…

Eric: No formalities needed kid. We have an idea for you though …You will be starting a wrestling company back in your home town. We will give you the money, but you are in charge.

Jimmy: So kid, we’re giving you $250,000 to get going, but if at any point you drop below $75,000, we will shut you down, and you will be fired. You must be successful.

Damien: Do you have a name for the company?

Ted: That’s up to you Damien…

Damien: How about Pro Wrestling’s Future? Next Gen Wrestling? Wait! I have it…

Announcing the Opening of

Future Champions of Wrestling

Based in Alpena, Michigan

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kashmir" data-cite="Kashmir" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unfortunately Ricky Steamboat turned down a position as Road Agent stating he was <strong>too bi</strong> for my company...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One of the best typos ever.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One of the best typos ever.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He likes older men.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ... did WCW pick him up after that note? I bet WCW picked him up.</p>

<p>Well, Chris Hero is actually on my list of pending decisions. But I was thinking of not hiring anyone over the age of 25 in order to play up the "Future" aspect, but maybe I'll tank if I don't hire some...</p><p> </p><p>

Steamboat is still unemployed at this time...</p>

Archived