SCWA 1988 OLD SCHOOL-I hope I am doing this right

I have always been an old school wrestling fan (always will be)and to me the best wrestling was in the mid to late 1980's. You had more to choose from and watch, not like now the WWE(sports entertainment)you also had a few good territories to watch too,such as WCCW, Mid-South Wrestling/UWF,CWA/USWA,CCW, CWF and of course you had the top big dogs WWF and the NWA. Anyway's I have decided to do an old school dynasty (or at least give it a try)I choose to do a fantasy territory fed.The SCWA(Southern Championship Wrestling Alliance) is a wrestling promotion that runs shows throughout the south (Alabama,Georgia,Tennessee,Florida) the promotion basically features wrestlers from various territories such as CWF,CCW,GCW and CWA/USWA. I am gonna try my best to give this as much old school feel I can and try to bring back some of those wrestling memories. Either way I am gonna have fun with it.

====SCWA Preview====

This Saturday night at the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham,Al, SCWA brings you the best wrestling in the South. You will see Jerry"The King"Lawler defend his SCWA Heavyweight title against a mystery man being brought in by "Hot Stuff"Eddie Gilbert. Gilbert who is claiming an injury(injured neck) that he suffered at the hands of Jerry Lawler, vows revenge on the king. These two have been going at it all across the South and there is defiantly no love lost between these two.

Also the United States Junior Heavyweight Champion "Exotic"Adrian Street will be on hand as he takes on former champion Tim Horner.

Also to appear, The Fantastics,Tommy "Wildfire"Rich,Buddy Landell and many more

SCWA

Live This Saturday night at the Boutwell Auditorium

bell time is 7:30pm

Main Event

SCWA Heavyweight title match

Jerry"The King"Lawler © vs Eddie Gilbert's mystery man

"Wildfire" Tommy Rich vs Buddy Landell

The Fantastics Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers vs The Rock n Roll rpm's Mike Davis and Tommy Lane

United States Junior Heavyweight Title Match

"Exotic"Adrian street ©W/Miss Linda vs Tim Horner

Brad Armstrong vs Rip Rogers

Archived