A New Power is Rising (July 2012 Edition)

One thing. I don't think Io Shirai should have 'law problems' checked. She and NOSAWA were set up (someone gave them a gift with contraband hidden in it, unbeknownst to them). That doesn't warrant that scarlet letter, in my view. I think the law problems thing is for people with repeated and willful run-ins with the law. Scott Hall should have it checked (second degree murder, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, domestic abuse, public intoxication, possession of a controlled substance, etc), but doesn't.

Unfortinitly I sent in my data about a month ago, well before they were cleared of charges. Nosawa is a great guy, and has many friends. Sugi doesn't have to work in Japan to make good money these days. It's nice Sugi took the blame for them, but that's besides the point. At least Io doesn't have to be black balled from the industry now, as it was looking very likely she would be (she wouldn't be the first either.)

Alot has happenend in that month. To be fair, Stardom has lost Arisa Hoshiki after the Io scandel and the whole hidden camera thing. And in the same token, from what I can see, Io hasn't wrestled since May. So her being on Haitus is still called for.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alot has happenend in that month. To be fair, Stardom has lost Arisa Hoshiki after the Io scandel and the whole hidden camera thing. And in the same token, from what I can see, Io hasn't wrestled since May. So her being on Haitus is still called for.

From what i read Io's set to return on the next Stardom show.

source: http://openthepurogate.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/joshi-news-stardom-jwp-card-updates/

I think the Super Smash Bros. are messed up. I'm pretty sure it's Stupefied, not Jagged, although wikipedia seems to disagree... or agree... I'm incredibly confused lol. Wikipedia's page says Stupefied's name is Marc Dionne, not Stewart Philip Fiyed. Nevertheless, Stupefied is Player Dos, not Jagged.

Thanks for the update. Haven't played in awhile, looking to give it another go.

Anyone who has this, is OVW and it's roster in the game? I dled a mod 1-2 months ago and OVW wasn't even in the game, nor was 90% of the roster.

Thanks for the mod!

OVW is currently not in the database, though i do plan on adding it in the next release.

yes and is perfect like that. if you remove the 30 minutes of commercials then the show is 1h30

A very long-standing argument, but I believe even Adam said shows should be 2 hours. You aren't booking the TV show, you're booking the live event.

Archived