2001 Drug Scandal: WWF

<p>Brock Lesnar VS <strong>Samoa Joe </strong>(Loser faces Rikishi at Sink or Swim)</p><p>

CM Punk VS <strong>D'lo Brown </strong></p><p>

<strong>William Regal</strong>© VS Christopher Daniels WWF European Championship</p><p>

APA vs <strong>Too Cool </strong>WWF Tag Championship</p><p>

Raven© Vs <strong>Bossm</strong>an WWF Hardcore Championship</p><p>

Val Venis Vs <strong>X-pac</strong> Winner is in the IC championship Ladder match!</p><p>

K-Kwik VS <strong>Hardcore Holly </strong>Winner qualifies for the IC Championship match!</p><p>

RVD Vs <strong>Big Show </strong>(IC title qualifier)</p><p>

<strong>The Rock </strong>VS Shawn Michaels </p><p>

Main EVENT: Kurt Angle Vs ?????? VS Vader VS <strong>Hogan</strong> (WWF Championship match)</p>

Ok, Somehow I have managed to screw something up because tonights show is Smackdown...So I think the last show I did was Monday Night Raw, NOT smackdown....regardless the Preview is correct, its just smackdown...OH Wait, no nevermind...it is Smackdown again. LOL I forgot I have changed Smackdown to Friday Night! DUH!

WWF Smackdown! LIVE from the sold out KEY ARENA!

The show opens with a video hyping Brock Lesnar VS Samoa Joe, where the winner will face Rikishi in a Sink or Swim match!

Rating: C+

Shawn Michaels is walking backstage when a mystery worker is shown stalking him. Michaels is unaware!

Rating: A

Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar were evenly matched throughout the match until Joe hit the Island Driver for the win!

Winner: Samoa Joe!

CM Punk is talking about how he is going to beat the hell out of D'LO Brown for not being Straight Edge!

The camera cuts back to outside of the arena where Triple H is giving the Undertaker a massive beatdown!

Rating: A*

CM Punk Defeated D'Lo brown easily with the GTS!

Winner: CM Punk

Christopher Daniels and William Regal were in the middle of a great fight when the referee got bumped! Rikishi takes advantage and gives Regal a superkick! Daniels makes the Pin!

Winner and NEW WWF European Champion: Daniels!

Rating: B

Standard hype video for APA vs Too Cool

Rating: B-

APA were able to retain their Tag Titles when Brian Christopher got hit with the Dominator!

Winners: APA

Bossman is on his way to the ring when Raven uses the title to lay him out and pin him!

Winner: Raven

Crash Holly returns to WWF Television by blindsiding Raven!

X-Pac and Val had a great match. Val went to the top rope to nail the Money Shot, however X-Pac got up and countered with an amazing X-Factor!

Winner: X-Pac and quualifies for the WWF IC Title Match!

Hardcore Holly squickly defeated K-Kwik with the Alabama Slamma!

Winner: Hardcore Holly

Big Show assaults RVD before the match hoping to stop the match, however Mr. Keller says that Show will face Billy Gunn, Gunn runs to the ring and gets a Chokeslam for his effort!

Winner: Big Show

Video for Shawn Michaels VS The Rock up NEXT!

The Rock was down for the Sweet Chin Music when The mystery Stalker grabs his foot. Shawn is distracted and turns into the ROCK BOTTOM!

Winner: The ROCK

Rating: B+

Kurt Angle and Vader started the Match while Hogan was on his way to the ring. The three were brawling when the British Bulldog made his way to the ring! Vader recieves a bodyslam from bulldog. Stalling vertical suplex on Angle. Bulldog turns around to the big boot, then a hogan legdrop. Hogan was going for the pin when Angle hit the Angle Slam

Winner and STILL WWF Champion: Kurt Angle

Overall B+

Updated Sink or Swim Card!

Match #1:

Sink or Swim Match

Rikishi VS Samoa Joe

Match #2:

WWF Tag Team Championship

A.P.A. VS Dudley Boys VS Edge and Christian

Match #3:

Number One Contenders Cage Match

Triple H VS The Undertaker

Match #4:

I.C. Championship Match

Hardcore Holly VS Big Show VS X-Pac

Match #5

Tag Title Number One Contenders Match

Hardy Boys VS New Age Outlaws

Match # 6:

Match #7:

Match #8

Main Event:

Sink or Swim Rumble Match

WWF Championship

Kurt Angle VS Vader VS Scott Hall VS HBK VS Macho Man VS CM Punk VS ??????? VS ????????? VS ????????? VS ??????????

Archived