Here is what happened and how WCW came to be again in the wrestling world

In Late 2012 WWE had fallen to Cult and was losing money as TNA was growing.They sold WCW and I bought it. WCW slowly grew more and TNA grew more and WWE stayed at Cult

WCW World Heavyweight:Magnus

WCW United States:Christopher Daniels

WCW Cruiserweight:Austin Aries

WCW Womens:Nattie Neidhart

WCW Tag Team:The Monsters(Joe Hennig and Tommy Mercer)

Now

in March 2013 and TNA and WCW are in a War over the top spot and WWE is at Cult Status and most of its roster had been taken by TNA and WCW.

Monday Night Nitro Live on CBS March Week 4

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1786926&postcount=8

Monday Night Nitro Live on CBS April Week 1

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1787212&postcount=14

Monday Night Nitro Live on CBS April Week 2

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1787378&postcount=19

Monday Night Nitro Live on CBS April Week 3

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1787570&postcount=28

WCW Spring Stampede on PPV April Week 3

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1787912&postcount=31

WCW Monday Night Nitro Live on CBS April Week 4

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1788125&postcount=37

<p><strong>Victoria Varon</strong>© vs Beth Phoenix vs ODB for the WCW Womens Championship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Austin Aries</strong>© vs Alex Shelly vs Chris Sabin vs Tyler Black in a Ladder for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ted DiBiase Jr</strong>. vs Tommy Dreamer</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Generation Me and Roderick Strong©(w/The Rock) </strong>vs Joe Hennig and Johnny Devine and Tommy Mercer for the WCW Six-Man Tag Team Championship</p><p> </p><p>

Elijah Burke© vs <strong>John Hennigan</strong> for the WCW United States Championship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christopher Daniels</strong> vs Carlos Colon Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock </strong>vs Ric Flair</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho vs Edge vs <strong>CM Punk</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

The Giant</strong>© vs Magnus in a Chain Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship</p>

Here is the Main Event roster for WCW and WWE and TNA

WCW Main Eventers

1. Chris Jericho
  2. Christopher Daniels
  3. CM Punk
  4. Edge
  5. John Hennigan(Morrison)
  6. Magnus
  7. Stu Sanders(Wade)
  8. Ted DiBiase
  9. The Giant*Current WCW World Heavyweight Champion

TNA Main Eventers

1. Bobby Roode
  2. Brock Lesnar
  3. Dos Caras Jr.(Alberto)
  4. Dustin Rhodes
  5. Jeff Hardy*Current TNA World Heavyweight Championship
  6. Joseph Park
  7. Kurt Angle
  8. Sheamus

WWE Main Eventers

1. Christian*Current World Heavyweight Championship
  2. John Cena
  3. Santino Marella
  4. Sin Cara
  5. The Miz

Just in the main event scene it is a differnt ballgame then now. Also if you have a question as to where a certain worker is just ask and i will answer and Uncensored coming in a little bit

WCW Uncensored

WCW Uncensored

Sunday Week 3

Live in American Airlines Arena

Attendance:14,250

Buyrate:144,084

1-Victoria Varon© Def.ODB and Beth Phoenix to Retain the WCW Womens Championship

2-Austin Aries© Def.Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Tyler Black to Retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

3-Ted DiBiase Jr. Def.Tommy Dreamer

4-Roderick Strong and Generation Me© Def.Tommy Mercer,Joe Hennig and Johnny Devine to Retain the WCW Six-Man Tag Team Championship

5-Elijah Burke©Def. John Hennigan to Retain the WCW United States Championship

6-Christopher Daniels Def.Carlos Colon Jr.

7-Ric Flair Def.The Rock

8-Chris Jericho Def.CM Punk and Edge

9-The Giant© Def.Magnus to Retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

will do more writing on Nitro

Forgot to add A* event :)

Nitro Preview

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/MikeGNA/WCW/WCWNitro4.jpg

WCW Nitro Live on CBS Preview

WCW.com Match:Generation Me© vs Joe Hennig and Tommy Mercer for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Alex Shelly vs Chris Sabin

Christopher Daniels vs Elijah Burke in a Non-Title Match

Feel free to make preditions

Magnus vs Reid Flair

Victoria Varon and Beth Phoenix vs Nattie Neidhart and Angel Williams

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

WCW Nitro Live on CBS Preview

WCW.com Match:

Generation Me© vs Joe Hennig and Tommy Mercer for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Magnus vs Reid Flair

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

WCW.com Match:Generation Me© vs Joe Hennig and Tommy Mercer for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Magnus vs Reid Flair

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Live in USF Sun Dome

on CBS

Attendance:6,964

WCW.com Match: Generation Me© vs Joe Hennig and Tommy Mercer for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Joe Hennig and Mercer wins the Tag Titles in 5:22

GRADE:B

Magnus cuts a Promo on The Giant and says you are looking at the next WCW World Champion

GRADE:B+

Christopher Daniels Promo on Burke and John with the US Title on his mind

GRADE:A

Chris Sabin Def.Alex Shelly in 4:12

Video is shown hyping the Upcoming Jericho vs Punk Match

GRADE:A*

Elijah Burke vs Christopher Daniels in a Non-Title Match

Daniels Def.Burke in 7:22

The Rock comes out with his main man Roderick Strong and Rock talks about his future World Champion Strong then says a commet about Generation Me but says he told them to get out of the arena

Then for the final time Ric Flair comes out and he announces that after fighting Rock Sunday it made him think and he knows that he needs to Retire and that is what he is doing and this one is for real..

Magnus vs Reid Flair

Magnus beats Flair in 2 Minutes in a Squash Match

GRADE:B-

Then the camera goes to Punk who in with the WCW Doctor and they are asking him who attacked him and he doesn't know they got him from the back. He tells him he is in no way to fight but he just gives him a glare as it goes to the ring

Victora Varon and Beth Phoenix vs Nattie Neidhart and Angel Williams

Angel Williams Pins Victoria in 4:54

GRADE: C+

Chris Jericho is backstage saying how it is over and he has won the match but Punk comes up and tells him he has something else coming and he will face Jericho and kick his ass in the middle of the ring

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Jericho wins in 10:32 due to Rob Van Dam making his debut and distracting Punk

After the match Jericho and Rob start just beating down Punk but Edge runs down and saves his friend and they get out. Then Rob Van Dam and Jericho rip their shirt and it reavals a nWo shirt!

Nitro ends with them taunting the two in the ring

FINAL SHOW GRADE:A

CBS Viewers:2,839,611-#1

Wakeller21: 3-6

Psycho Sam: 1-6

Wakeller WINS!!!!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/MikeGNA/WCW/WCWNitro4.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Nitro Preview</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">1-Austin Aries vs Harry Smith</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">2-Joe Hennig vs Kory Chavis</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">3-Roderick Strong(w/The Rock) vs Sinn Bohdi(Kizarny in WWE)</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">4-Christopher Daniels vs The Giant vs Magnus vs Elijah Burke</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">5-Edge(w/CM Punk) vs Rob Van Dam(w/Chris Jericho)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Plus</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Rock confronts Generation Me about losing their titles</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">also, the new WCW Chairman will be announced live on Nitro!</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">(btw whoever gets the most correct in this one gets to name the tag team of Joe Hennig and Tommy Mercer)</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/WCW_Diary/WCWcom.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>WCW.com News and Other Things</p><p>

-by WCW Writer:Brantley Yomer</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>WCW Owner Matthew Wilhoite and his Board of Directors have announced that to get away from the old WCW they are announcing a new logo for World Championship Wrestling that is very unique and will stand out from other logos and it is below:</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><span>http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/WCW_Diary/WCWLogo.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Also a few matches for Spring Stampede have been announced:</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li><div style="text-align:left;"><p>The Giant© vs Magus for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship</p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li><li><div style="text-align:left;"><p>Elijah Burke© vs Christopher Daniels vs John Hennigan for the WCW United States Championship</p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li><li><div style="text-align:left;"><p>Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk and Edge</p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li></ol><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>Now on to a few just notes</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><ul><li><div style="text-align:left;"><p>The Economy and Wrestling Industry have fallen to Record lows as the Economy is at D and the Industry is at F</p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li><li><div style="text-align:left;"><p>The Chairman that is supposed to be announced on Nitro will be the main man on Televison but also he will be the final spot on the Board of Directors that is Second in line to make decisens</p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li></ul><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>WCW Deveploment Status:Great</strong></p><p>

A Few months ago Chickara becaome the offical Deveplment Territory of World Championship Wrestling. WCW signed many talents and send them their. Most of the talents love it their and are just waiting to go on to the #1 Company in the US.</p><p> </p><p>

This has been the Offical Man of WCW.com Brantley Yomer and meet me again next week on Monday Morning See yall later</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p>

WCW Nitro on CBS Live in Phillips Arena Atlanta,Georgia

Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam in their nWo shirts started the show off Taunting CM Punk and Edge

John Hennigan then is interviewed about his Triple Threat match at Spring Stampede and he garentees a victory

Austin Aries vs Harry Smith in a Non-Title Match

Harry Smith Def.Aries in 6:23

Bill Goldberg is then announced as the newest WCW Chairman of the Board and is the #1 Guy on Nitro

Joe Hennig vs Kory Chavis

Hennig Def.Chavis in 4:53 due to Mercer

GRADE:C+

As this happens Sting comes out and looks like he will save Chavis but holds Joe's and Mercers hand up signualing a alliance

GRADE:B

Victoria Varon, current WCW Womens Champion, cuts a Promo on all WCW Women wrestlers and how much more dominate she is over them

GRADE:C+

Roderick Strong(w/The Rock) vs Sinn Bohdi

Strong beats Sinn in 2:12 in a Squash Match

The Rock then hypes up Strong and calls out Generation Me for a meeting

Rock then says to Generation Me they are a disgrace for losing to people to like that and they need to Redeem themselves to get on The Rock's good side

Christopher Daniels vs The Giant vs Magnus vs Elijah Burke

Magnus wins in 14:09 over Burke

the nWo of Jericho and RVD then attack Kory Chavis and Kory Davis and leave them down and out

GRADE:B-

Giant and Magnus go face to face backstage and Giant tells Magnus that he needs to shut his face and get ready to fight at Spring Stampede. Magnus just smiles and walks away

Edge vs Rob Van Dam

Edge Beats Rob in 8:42

Punk then comes to the ring to Celebrate with his Friend but then Rob Van Dam gets up and kicks Punk in the head as he rolls to the corner. Then Edge begains walking toward the hurt RVD. Suddenly Jericho comes and clothelines him and puts him in the Walls of Jericho. Edge taps and Rob tells him to just quit and they celebrate as Nitro goes off the air

FINAL GRADE:A

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/WCW_Diary/WCWcom.jpg

Head WCW.com Writer:Brantley Yomer

These were the figures for Nitro last night

Attendance:7,325

Viewers:2,845,077....#1

Also a match was announced for Spring Stamped

1-Austin Aries© vs Harry Smith for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/WCW_Diary/WCWcom.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">In bad news regarding future WCW Superstars,The Briscoe Brothers who were supposed to debut in WCW on Nitro but they will not be able to now</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">On the Briscoe's Final match at ROH Mark Briscoe took a move the wrong way and he broke his Neck....</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">He will be out of action for atleast 5 to 6 Months and Jay Briscoe told the WCW Owner that he wished to wait till his brother to be back because he is a Tag Team Wrestler.</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">This is a bad thing as they were going to be pushed and become future WCW Tag Team Champs.</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/MikeGNA/WCW/WCWNitro4.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">PREVIEW</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">WCW.com Match:Chris Sabin vs Carlos</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">WCW.com Match:Alex Shelly vs Stu Sanders(Wade)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Generation Me(w/The Rock) vs Dark City Fight Club(Kory Chavis and Kory Davis)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li><li><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Austin Aries and Victoria Varon and Roderick Strong vs Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart and Richie Steamboat </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li><li><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Magnus vs John Hennigan</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li><li><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">The Giant vs Christopher Daniels in a Non-Title Match</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li><li><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">nWo(Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam) vs CM Punk and Edge</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p><br /></p></li></ol><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>WCW.com Match:<strong>Chris Sabin </strong>vs Carlos</p><p>

WCW.com Match:<strong>Alex Shelly </strong>vs Stu Sanders(Wade)</p><p>

<strong>Generation Me</strong>(w/The Rock) vs Dark City Fight Club(Kory Chavis and Kory Davis)</p><p>

<strong>Austin Aries and Victoria Varon and Roderick Strong vs</strong> Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart and Richie Steamboat </p><p>

<strong>Magnus </strong>vs John Hennigan</p><p>

<strong>The Giant </strong>vs Christopher Daniels in a Non-Title Match</p><p>

<strong>nWo(Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam) </strong>vs CM Punk and Edge</p>

<p>WCW.com Match:<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Chris Sabin</span> vs Carlos</p><p>

WCW.com Match:<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Alex Shelly</span> vs Stu Sanders(Wade)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Generation Me(w/The Rock) </span>vs Dark City Fight Club(Kory Chavis and Kory Davis)</p><p>

Austin Aries and Victoria Varon and Roderick Strong vs <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart and Richie Steamboat</span></p><p>

Magnus vs <span style="text-decoration:underline;">John Hennigan</span></p><p>

The Giant vs <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Christopher Daniels</span> in a Non-Title Match</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"> nWo(Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam)</span> vs CM Punk and Edge</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/MikeGNA/WCW/WCWNitro4.jpg</span><p>

WCW Nitro Live in CBS</p><p>

in St.Johns Arena Columbus,Ohio</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">WCW.com Match:Chris Sabin vs Carlos Colon Jr.</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Chris Sabin Def.Colon in 5:23</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">WCW.com Match:Alex Shelly vs Stu Standers</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Stu Def.Alex in 8:34</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Nitro opens with Edge in the ring and he has a mission for being here. He then challenges nWo to a Tag Team match tonight with him picking a tag team partuner and he wants a answer tonight</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:A</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Austin Aries then has a interview hyping him as the greatest Cruiserweight Champion and then talking about his title defense against Harry Smith at Spring Stampede</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:B-</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Generation Me vs Dark City Fight Club</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">Nick Jackson Wins in 6:09</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">GRADE:C+</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;">The Rock then comes to the ring and says they have his blessing and they are back with The Rock</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:B-</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Daniels then cuts a Promo on Hennigan and Burke on the title match at Spring Stampede</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:B</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho are then in the nWo locker room and they are talking and say they should accept because Punk ain't here tonight and its going to be a breeze</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Austin Aries and Victoria Varon and Roderick Strong vs Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart and Richie Steamboat</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">Harry Smith Def.Roderick Strong in 8:43</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">GRADE:B</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Magnus Cuts a Promo on The Giant and how he is the next WCW World Champion</span></span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Magnus vs John Hennigan</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">Magnus Def.John in 7:14</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">GRADE:A*</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Bill Goldberg then comes to the ring and announces that he is booking The Giant vs Christopher Daniels in a Non-Title Match</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:B</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Diamond Dallas Page and Joey Styles then go to a video where Jay Briscoe, who has a Neck Brace, and Mark Briscoe cut a Promo claiming when they come back they will get Tag Team Gold in WCW</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:C+</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Giant vs Christopher Daniels in a Non-Title</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">The Giant Def.Christopher Daniels in a 10:54</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">GRADE:A*</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Stu Sanders come out next to Major Cheers and tells everybody that he is here to stay and wants to be a future WCW World Champion</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:B+</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Edge then comes to the ring and reveals that his Tag Team Partner for the Main event will be....CM PUNK!!!! and he comes out to cheers</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;">GRADE:B+</span></em></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">nWo(Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam) vs CM Punk and Edge</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000ff;">Edge pins Rob Van Dam in 14:09 </span></span></em></strong></p><p>

<strong><em><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000ff;">GRADE:A*</span></span></em></strong></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">OVERALL GRADE:A*</span></span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#a0522d;">Psycho Sam 4/7</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#a0522d;">wakeller21 3/7</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wakeller21" data-cite="wakeller21" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34151" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Awesome Show. I really saw nWo winning that one. Hey, CM Punk just debuted on my show today too!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea got to build them up as major heels and well he was already on the roster just that the nWo attacked him at the end of Nitro</p>

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/WCW_Diary/WCWcom.jpg

WCW Nitro Figures

Attendance:7,373

TV Viewers:3,093,087(YES FINALLY 3 MILLION VIEWERS) #1

Plus the Final card for Spring Stampede Card has been announced

1-Alex Shelly vs Chris Sabin

2-Austin Aries© vs Harry Smith for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

3-Roderick Strong vs Richie Steamboat

4-Victoria Varon© vs Nattie Neidhart for the WCW Womens Championship

5-Elijah Burke© vs Christopher Daniels vs John Hennigan for the WCW United States Championship

6-Generation Me vs Tyler Black and Carlos Colon Jr.

7-Joe Hennig and Tommy Mercer© vs Dark City Fight Club for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

8-Rob Van Dam(w/Chris Jericho) vs CM Punk(w/Edge)[\SIZE]

9-The Giant© vs Magnus for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Archived