World Championship Wrestling (Women's Only Fed)

Guest bjh852

Guest bjh852

Hey all!

I wanted to do a 0/0/0, do a women's only fed, and with WCW having so many logos, I decided to use them.

I used the "New Power Rising July Update" as a start and it has been ROUGH so far. I'm at August 2014 right now, still at Local (even though I went to small, and got immediately sent back down), have 1 Title belt, and about 12 to 13 female wrestlers. My current champion is Jenny Rose (If you know women's wrestling, she is also know as Jamilia Craft) and this is her third run as champion. I let my road agent decide who wins so it's more fun for me to watch and see how people progress.

Jenny Rose, Aiden Riley, Cherry Bomb, and Veronika Vice are my main eventers, but I just brought in Jessie McKay and Nicole Matthews so push them a little.

I'll update after another year in simulation time (which is only 12 events for me) so it won't take that long.) Long live women's wrestling!

Guest KingOfKings
May I also recommend bringing in kellie skater? Also, why is Nicole Matthews not champion?!? Can't wait for this to start

• 11 months later...

Archived