SWF, In My Hands

SWF, In My Hands

The Supreme Wrestling Federation was going through a tough time, for the first time in a decade, they were actually challenged by a rival Promotion, Total Championship Wrestling. Tommy Cornell was considered the greatest wrestler in recent history and as if that wasn't bad enough, many of the SWF's Top Draws were developing Ring rust.

Richard Eisen looked out for help and met a stunningly handsome British man named Codey Witt. Codey quickly made huge changes in the promotion, bringing in 2 extremely skilled workers in Jack White and Marcus Ace. He created a Brand Split and introduced new titles and divisions. He also developed SWF Uprising, a brand dedicated to training up the superstars of tomorrow.

SWF Supremacy Roster

SWF Supremacy Roster

Main Event

Christian Faith - Face

Lobster Warrior - Face

Jack Bruce - Face

Marat Khoklov - Heel

Rich Money - Face

Upper Mid-Carders

Angry Gilmore - Heel

Gregory Black - Face

James Generation (Formerly Jack Giedroyc) - Face

Joe Sexy - Face

Kurt Laramee - Heel

Mid-Carders

Antonio Garcia - Heel

Bart Biggz - Face

Brett Biggz - Face

Captain Atomic - Face

Paul Huntingdon - Heel

Rob Retro - Face

Valiant - Face

Lower Mid-Carders

John Greed - Heel

Shady K - Heel

Openers

Enhancement Talents

Managers

Dawn The Cheerleader

Jessie

Announcement Team

Ana Garcia

Peter Michaels

Duane Fry

SWF Supremacy W1/Jan/2010

SWF Supremacy

W1/Jan/2010

The SWF Supremacy Theme Song "The World Belongs To Me" blasts through the P.A systems as glimpses of the ecstatic crowd are captured by the multiple camera's at ringside, before a camera is finally rested in front of Duane Fry, Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia, the Supremacy Announce Team.

Duane Fry: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is a historic night as the first episode of SWF Supremacy is taking place, live, right now!

Peter Michaels: Indeed Duane, tonight will mark the beginning of the new SWF Brand Split, I personally think SWF Elite got the short end of the stick!

Ana Garcia: I wouldn't exactly call Eric Eisen, Vengeance, Steve Frehley and Remo the short end of the stick...

Peter Michaels: Be that as it may, we have Jack Bruce, Rich Money, Christian Faith and the Russian Destroyer Marat Khoklov on our side!

Duane Fry: Enough on that though, we have a great line up of matches for you all tonight, with Christian Faith and Rich Money going One on One in the Main Event, along with Angry Gilmore taking on Jack Bruce.]

Ana Garcia: Well, let's get on to our opening contest, were we will see James Generation and Valiant taking on The Biggz Boyz, in Tag Team action!

Match 1

The Biggz Boyz vs James Generation and Valiant

SWF World Tag Team Championships

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Biggz Boyz defeated James Generation and Valiant in 7:36 when Bart Biggz defeated Valiant by pinfall with a Biggz Up. The Biggz Boyz win the SWF World Tag Team Championships titles.

Match Rating: C/60

Segment 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAiDKOqfvc

The Arena erupts with boo's as Angry Gilmore makes his way to the ring, wearing a Leather Jacket and Jeans. He taunts the crowd for a few brief moments, before jumping into the ring and snatching a microphone from ringside.

Angry Gilmore: Shut the hell up!

Boo's continue to pour from the fans, much to the annoyance of Gilmore.

Angry Gilmore: Please, close your irritable mouths for 2 minutes so I can get a chance to say something remotely intelligent!

The crowd soon quiet down and allow Gilmore to talk.

Angry Gilmore: About time! Now, unless your a socially deprived moron, you should know that I have a match against Jack Bruce tonight. Most people would take this as an opportunity to prove themselves. But the fact is, I don't need to prove myself! Jack Bruce isn't even a Wrestler, he's a Entertainer!

The Arena is once again filled with boo's and "You Suck" chants. Gilmore just leaves the ring and walks back up the ramp, taunting the crowd once again.

Segment Rating: B/80

Match 2

Joe Sexy vs Gregory Black vs Kurt Laramee

SWF North American Championship

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Joe Sexy defeated Gregory Black and Kurt Laramee in 11:23; the order of elimination was Kurt Laramee first, and finally Gregory Black. Joe Sexy wins the SWF North American Championship title.

Match Rating: C+/68

Segment 2

Duane Fry: Joe Sexy has won the North American Championship!

Peter Michaels: What a bunch of crap, Kurt obviously had this match in the bag!

Ana Garcia:You do realise that Kurt Laramee was the first man to be eliminated....and that his elimination was within the first minute of this match, after a roll-up?

Peter Michaels: Only because Joe and Gregory Double Teamed him!

Duane Fry: What are you talking about?

Ana Garcia: alright, calm down you two. Jerry Eisen is standing by backstage with Christian Faith!

The titantron reveals Jerry Eisen, standing by with Christian Faith.

Jerry Eisen: Thanks Ana, standing by with me is Christian Faith, who is set to take on Rich Money for the SWF Supreme World Championship, later tonight!

So Christian, can I get your thoughts on the match?

Christian Faith: Well Jerry, tonight I will go One on One with Rich Money, we're both Main Event Superstars and I guarantee to all of the SWF Fans, that this match will be an instant classic!

Jerry Eisen: Thanks Christian, now back to you guys!

Segment Rating: A/90

Match 3

Angry Gilmore vs Jack Bruce

In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Jack Bruce defeated Angry Gilmore in 15:52 by pinfall with a New York Minute.

Match Rating: B/83

Segment 3

Duane Fry: And Jack Bruce picks up an impressive victory!

As soon as the dreaded song fills the arena, everyone goes dead silent and Jack Bruce turns around with a worried look on his face.

Before long, the Russian Destroyer Marat Khoklov is seen walking down the ramp, with a sinister look on his face. He quickly gets into the ring and walks right up to Jack.

knowing there is no escape, Bruce immediately takes a few shots at the Beast and actually manages to daze him. However, Angry Gilmore comes from behind and knocks him to the floor. He then gives a small salute to Khoklov and leaves the ring, with a proud expression on his face.

Marat stalks Bruce, before finally grasping his throat and taking a moment to look him in the eye, he then lifts Jack into the air and begins to choke him. Bruce tries to fight it, but eventually is knocked un-conscious.

Marat releases his hold and Jack falls to the floor with a thud, Khoklov then leaves the ring and walks backstage, shouting un-decipherable Russian insults to the crowd.

Segment Rating: A*/100

Main Event

Christian Faith vs Rich Money

SWF Supreme World Championship

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Christian Faith defeated Rich Money in 17:46 by pinfall with a Leap Of Faith. Christian Faith wins the SWF Supreme World Championship title.

Following the match, Christian Faith jumps to the turnbuckle with the SWF Supreme World Championship and celebrates his win as the shot goes off-air.

Match Rating: B/80

Show Rating: B/83

• 11 months later...

Archived