UFC Body Pack (for Real)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, you sir are a legend! I know how much of a pain it is to do this so props to you. :)

I had a few honey holes of great images to work with. I've been searching for enough top quality pics to make a body pack out of since WMMA 1 and I've just now gotten there but thank you!

Yes sir! But first you get an addition of 133 former UFC fighters. The original post has been updated including new links and a list of the new fighters can be found in post #2.

You are certainly a busy man. Thanks so much for these, it is so refreshing to see full body high res images of the fighters. It makes picturing the fighters in my mind during bouts much more vivid!

Unfortunately it also reinforces to me what a weedy 6 foot tall 160lb man I am :p

You are certainly a busy man. Thanks so much for these, it is so refreshing to see full body high res images of the fighters. It makes picturing the fighters in my mind during bouts much more vivid!

Unfortunately it also reinforces to me what a weedy 6 foot tall 160lb man I am :p

Thanks for the comments from everyone. It keeps me motivated to do more.

I should have a small update to the pic pack of about 50 fighters up in the next couple of days. Until then I got 2 new body pics of UFC fighters that were missing from my pick pack. They'll both be added to the next update but if you want them now you download them and add them yourself.

Vinny Magalhaes & Lance Benoist

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af143/Jipper16/WMMA/Fighter%20Bodies/VinnyMagalhaes.gifhttp://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af143/Jipper16/WMMA/Fighter%20Bodies/LanceBenoist.gif

The new pictures look great. I don't have time to put them on the MW background (of course, now I know that it wasn't necessary to do that in the first place, but I still like to be able to use the higher-quality pictures, and the uniformity is nice), but I uploaded the .PSD file in case anyone else is using those versions and wants to keep up with it. It's not difficult if you understand very basic techniques -- Jipper has already done 99.9% of the work. I'm here to help if you need it.

[Download Link]

Thanks again, Jipper. :)

I'm going to stand by your bed and whisper "More body pics" while you sleep. :D

This makes me not want to do this anymore :eek:. But I will :D.

I'm not saying it's easy by any means. It's been tedious work at times but the UFC is the easy part. There are great pics out there for the UFC. Now that they're done, here comes the hard part. I'm shooting to reach around 700 body pics in the next couple of updates. After that things may come to a halt. Or at least a snails crawl. Considering the last MW mod had something like 2,700 fighters, my 700 body pics barely makes a dent in things but it's a start. Maybe by WMMA 10 we'll have them all :cool:

The new pictures look great. I don't have time to put them on the MW background (of course, now I know that it wasn't necessary to do that in the first place, but I still like to be able to use the higher-quality pictures, and the uniformity is nice), but I uploaded the .PSD file in case anyone else is using those versions and wants to keep up with it. It's not difficult if you understand very basic techniques -- Jipper has already done 99.9% of the work. I'm here to help if you need it.

[Download Link]

Thanks again, Jipper. :)

You're welcome and thank you sir. I'm only doing the base work here. I hope people take my work and take it to a new level adding more pics, including them in MODs or adding different backgrounds etc. You're the first to do that so kudos to you to.

Maybe you could expand on ksw body pack? :)

Pictures on the website are probably ideal for this

http://www.konfrontacja.com/index.php?s=ksw_fc&kswID=24&wID=2401

I appreciate the help man. I'm going to need it. I've got one more major addition planned to the body pic pack and then pics will probably be hard to come by. If anyone knows of any great honey holes for good sized body pics, I'll gladly work on them if you'd like to share.

Though I really appreciate the help, there is a problem with the KSW pics. They're just not big enough. Standard WMMA 3 pics need to be around 550 pixels tall. The KSW pics are 400. They would look too small in the game at that height and if I enlarged them they'd be too distorted. Here's a comparison of the KSW pics against one of my game body pics. If you find anything else though, please share. If the KSW pics had been a third taller they'd have been perfect!

Game Size Photo vs KSW Photo

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af143/Jipper16/WMMA/Fighter%20Bodies/Temp2.pnghttp://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af143/Jipper16/WMMA/Fighter%20Bodies/Temp.png

The UFC Pic Pack is now officially a Zuffa Pic Pack. I've included Strikeforce pics in the lastest update as well as several of the missing UFC Bodies. The first post of this thread has been updated with links to download it and details of whats included. 3 Fighters (Nick Diaz, Roger Gracie & Shane Del Rosario) have both UFC & Strikeforce Body pics. I did this just because they were there so why not give everyone the option.

I put more work into these 90 or so pics then I did in either of my 1st or 2nd release. Pictures are getting harder to come by. PLEASE, if anyone finds anything wrong with any pic, let me know so I can fix it and update. Some of these pics aren't as good of a quality as the ones released before though they all fall in line with my personal standards of what is acceptable and looks good in the game.

Pics are running low so if anyone has any info on possible fighter images that are large enough and of descent quality, it will be helpful in the continuation of the growth of the Body pictures. Thanks to everyone who's left comments here. It's been nothing but positive.

The next expansion should be Bellator....

Archived