SWF: A New Era

SWF: A New Era

There are many ideas and theories on how the Supreme Wrestling Federation got to the position that it's at now. The Company has been through so much, some people are shocked that they have managed to stay in business for so long, but these last few years, they have been un-stoppable.

From the legendary battle between Rip Chord and Sam Strong, to the controversial hardcore brawl that was Nemesis vs Tommy Cornell, a match which would go on to change the future of Professional Wrestling in Northern America.

However, one of the biggest and most controversial events in the history of the SWF, happened on the 1st of January, 2010. Richard Eisen had begun to develop multiple emotional problems, he was divorced in November 2009, leaving his family in shatters. He began to feel lonely and started to live like a recluse, rarely showing up to board meetings.

It seemed that the SWF would quickly fall, with their Owner a shell of his former self, the Eisen family divided and continuesly having arguments and a huge shadow casting over the entire staff, no one suspected what would happen.

23rd of October, 2009

23rd of October, 2009

Aaden Daris: So if you could just sign here Mr. Eisen...

Richard didn't even move, he was a mess. Tears were starting to form in his eyes, but he wouldn't dare let anyone see. He grabbed a pen from the desk that he was sitting at, examining it with great detail, doing anything he could do to bide his time.

Aaden Daris: Please Mr. Eisen, we need this done.

Richard dragged the papers over to him, taking a look at them. The signing of this piece of paper, would signify the end of his marriage. Aaden was growing impatient, Richard could tell that he did not care for him in the slightest.

He finally brought the pen to the paper and in one move, signed the paper. He felt a shock wave of misery rush through his body, getting visions of what was to come. He quickly got up and left the office, leaving without saying one single word.

25th of December, 2009

25th of December, 2009

Richard sat in his office, staring into space. He hadn't left his home in the last month and he didn't plan on changing that. His phone went off, he picked it up and answered.

Richard Eisen:..uh...hello?

Jerry Eisen: Merry Christmas!

Richard Eisen: What do you want Jerry?

Jerry Eisen: Me, Eric, Christian, Jack, Sean and Paul are going to have a party to celebrate the great show at Christmas Clash. Why don't you come?

Richard Eisen: I don't feel like celebrating.

Jerry Eisen: Dad....you can't keep living like this.

Richard Eisen: What are you talking about?

Jerry Eisen: Don't even say that. Y'know, couples split up, it happens! But you need to just get up and dust yourself off, the SWF will crash and burn without you! Are you really going to let this ruin everything you've worked for, for the SWF Legacy?

Are you going to let your divorce beat you? Because I'm telling you right now, the Booking Team can't think up much without you, TCW will catch up. Are you going to let that bastard Tommy get the last laugh?

Richard Eisen: I've got to go.....bye.

Richard hung up the phone and began to cry, he didn't know what to do, he knew one thing though...he needed help.

1st of January, 2010

1st of January, 2010

With New Years over with, the SWF had to prepare for the first show of 2010. Richard sat in his office, wearing a pretty expensive looking suit. He had made a real attempt to clean himself up.

He then heard his doorbell ring, his guest had arrived. He made his way to the door and opened it to see his new business partner standing before him.

Dunton Hall: Hey....partner.

Richard Eisen: Hello Dunton, please, come in.

Dunton stepped into Richard's house and made his way to Richard's office, Richard then joined him and took a seat.

Richard Eisen: Listen Dunton, you're a clever business man and a fan of wrestling, so I'm sure you will have an idea of what to do. I am going to be taking a Hiatus from the business for a while, so I am trusting you to keep the SWF afloat.

Dunton Hall: Richard, I am honoured to take over while you are away. I hope you watch the show, I'm going to do more then keep it afloat, I will bring the SWF to new heights!

Richard Eisen: I'm sure you will old friend, I'm sure you will....

SupremeWrestlingFederation.com

SWF on the Internet!

Welcome everyone, we are very excited to introduce the new SWF Website, where you, the fans will be able to discuss your thoughts and opinions on the SWF and be able to check out all of the latest news and information regarding Supreme TV.

Also, there will be a database for our current Roster of amazing talent, our Tag Teams, Stables and even Champions!

So, make sure to add this site to your favorites and be prepared for a new year of SWF Entertainment!

Happy New Year, the SWF Staff and Competitors.

SupremeWrestlingFederation.com

SWF Roster

Superstars

Akima Brave

American Machine

Angry Gilmore

Bart Biggz

Big Smack Scott

"Big Money" Brandon James - SWF North American Champion

Brett Biggz

Captain Atomic

Christian Faith

Christopher Morris

Enforcer Roberts

"The Supremacist" Eric Eisen - SWF World Champion

Everest

Frederique Antontio Garcia

Gregory Black

Jack Bruce

Jack Giedroyc - SWF Tag Team Champion

"Cinderella Man" James Youngblood

Joe Sexy

"The Eighth Deadly Sin" John Greed

Jungle Lord

Kid Toma

Knuckles

"King of the Streets" Kurt Laramee

Marat Khoklov

"The Can't Miss Prospect" Marc DuBois

"Blue Blood" Paul Huntingdon

Randy Larrson

Remo Richardson

Rich Money

"The Disco Stud" Robbie Retro

Runaway Train

Shady K

Squeeky McClean

"The Dark Destroyer" Steve Frehley

Valiant

Vengeance

Zimmy Larrson

Other Roster Members

Ana Garcia - Colour Commentates for SWF Supreme T.V and PPV's

BJ O'Neil - Manages American Machine

Chief Two Eagles - Road Agent

Darren Smith - Referee

Dawn the Cheerleader - Manages the Valiant Warriors with Hannah

Duane Fry - Commentates for SWF Supreme T.V and PPV's

Emma Chase - Manages Brandon James

Hannah - Manages the Valiant Warriors with Dawn the Cheerleader

Jerry Eisen - Interviews for SWF Supreme T.V and PPV's

Jessie - Manages the Biggz Boys

Marcus McKing - Road Agent

Pat Deacon - Road Agent

Peter Michaels - Commentates for SWF Supreme T.V and PPV's

Ric Young - Referee

Richard Eisen - Owner of the SWF, on Hiatus

Shane Stones - Referee

Tag Teams

Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K)

The Amazing Larrson Brothers (Randy Larrson and Zimmy Larrson)

The Biggz Boys (Bart Biggz and Brett Biggz)

The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee)

The Samoan Wildboyz (Akima Brave and Kid Toma)

Valiant Warriors (Jack Giedroyc and Valiant) - SWF Tag Team Champions

Archived