Money and relationships

I have been offered several contracts so far, and aside from pissing off The Stomper and never being able to get him to offer me another contract, I have been offereed several extensions/pay raises. My question is will I ever be able to ask for more money than what they offer and actually have them offer more. Everytime I've demanded more money, they refuse to offer anything else. What affects this. Is there somehting that can be done stats wise to make them offer more when you ask? Also, as it pertains to relationships, can you ever get out of a hatered or dislike relationship with someone. Like I said before, The Stomper dislikes me after incidents during contract negotiations, but I don't know how to fix that relationship. Since he's an owner, I'll never see him in the locker room since I don't work for him, and whenever I approach NYCW now, they tell me they aren't interested. And when I talk to people who dislike me or hate me, I try to act friendly towards them, but nothing ever gets turned around. Is it even possible? It woud be cool to take someone who I am friends with and ask them to smooth things over with someone so that we can be friends. I'm not into just loving everybody, but the way my career has been going I need all the friends I can get to help me out. Thanks in advance.

You do see Owners in the locker room from time to time.. As for the money thing, I'd bet a promotion would be willing to increase their offer if you were more over. Like, a main eventer or something. Because if you're only a lower midcarder, they're hardly going to be desperate to sign/keep you ;)

Archived