The Tale of Jason Williams

Back-story Time

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001JasonWilliams.jpg

Who is Jason Williams?

Jason Williams is a British Professional Wrestler hailing from Manchester, England. Jason had a fairly normal childhood before turning he turned 16 years old, he then started training to take after his father as a Bare-Knuckle Fighter. However, the same year, Jason quit Bare-Knuckle Fighting in favour of Professional Wrestling.

Jason continued to wow fans on the indy scene before being hired by Twenty-First Century Wrestling. Williams spent the next 2 years working for 21CW, before he was fired after a incident involving Adam Matravers. On a live show, Jason broke Adam's jaw with a Right-hook. What made this so bad, was that Jason was mean't to be selling a broken hand, while Matravers was scheduled for a 21CW World Title match the next night.

Matraver's match was cancelled and his push put on hold, before cancelled as well. Jason was fired and black-listed from 21CW. With his reputation damaged and himself black-listed from the biggest promotion in the UK, what is the fate of Jason's career?

Note: Thanks to London for the awesome render, which shall be seen in the LondonVerse mod :D

<p>State of North American Wrestling</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:18px;">North America</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34831" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx228/james_ewing88/CornellVerse/USPW.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">United States Pro Wrestling</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">The cult sized USPW located in the South East of North America, owned by wrestling legend Sam Strong is ranked 5th in the world and 3rd in North America. The promotion uses a old school family friendly style, with mainstream being a the key focus, as well as heavy traditional elements. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> USPW was founded in 2001 and features popular wrestlers like Enygma and Bruce the Giant, as well as the insanely popular Sam Strong, who owns the company. Talented members of the roster in terms of In-Ring ability include the 23 year old Alicia Strong, Belle Bryden, "Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine, former SWF wrestler Enygma and Freddie Datsun. </span></p><p></p></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34831" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx228/james_ewing88/CornellVerse/TCW.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Total Championship Wrestling</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> The national sized TCW located in the South West area of North America, owned by one of the greatest wrestlers of his generation, Tommy Cornell, is ranked 2nd in the world and in North America. TCW use a more traditional style than their other North American rivals, with touches of Mainstream, Modern and Realism mixed in.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> TCW is very focused on In-Ring ability, with a roster that compliments that style nicely. Among the best of TCW, there is Bryan Vessey, Wolf Hawkins, Troy Tornado and the owner, Tommy Cornell.</span></span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p></div></blockquote><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34831" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af175/Ruthian23/TEW%20stuff/SWF.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Supreme Wrestling Federation</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> The international sized SWF located in the New England area of North America, are ranked 1st in the world and North America. The promotion uses a Sports Entertainment style with Mainstream being the key focus, along with Traditional, Cult, Risque and even Comedy mixed in.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Being heavily based on looks and mic skills over In-Ring ability, SWF features many great talkers such as Jack Bruce, Christian Faith, Rich Money and a spectacular monster heel in Marat Khoklov. However, In-Ring ability isn't completely forgotten, as the company is also home to many good wrestlers, such as Angry Gilmore and Lobster Warrior. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> SWF also own a Developmental Company in Rhode Island Pro Wrestling. </span></span></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p></div><p></p>

SWF Headquarters - 7:00 PM - Week 4, December, 2009

I stepped inside Richard's office and began to grow nauseous as I quickly took a seat and waited for Richard to say something. Seconds went by like hours, when in reality, Richard was in a rush.

Richard Eisen: So, Mr. Williams, can I call you Jason?

Jason Williams: Sure

Richard Eisen: Okay, Jason, first off, let me just tell you this right now. I know all about that "incident" that took place in the U.K. I know all about you being black-listed from competition in Twenty-First Century Wrestling and I know everything about how you were even rejected by Men of Steel Combat.

Now, what I'm offering you, my friend, is a second chance. I'm offering you a chance to fix your reputation. Because Jason, you have promise. Your a great talker and an even better wrestler, but don't let that give you the illusion that we need you.

No Jason, we do not need you. This wrestling game will always be mine, the SWF will always be the best. But what I want you to do, is help. I know for a fact that you were a Booker for a few Independent Federations. So, I'm offering you the position of Head Booker, you will have total freedom. So long as I don't out-right hate your ideas, of course.

Jason Williams: I.....I don't know what to say....

Richard Eisen: I assume you are going to want that contract, right?

Jason Williams: Of course sir!

Richard Eisen: Good, but please, call me Richard. Don't need none of that formal crap in this office, we try to keep a very first-name basis here.

Jason Williams: Oh, okay Rich.

Richard Eisen: Don't call me Rich though. No. Richard.

Jason Williams: Oh, sorry Richard.

Richard Eisen: That's okay, well anyway, I'm gonna need you to sign this contract here.

I hastily grab the pen offered to me by Richard and scribble my name onto the contract, before Richard has a second to change his mind I've handed him back the contract.

Richard Eisen: Okay Jason, you have one month to prove to me that I've made a good choice. If you can do that, I'll be re-signing you to a longer contract. Take this key and head to the Swindor Legacy Hotel, meet, socialize and generally just get to know the roster, most of them are staying there in preperation of Christmas Clash.

I'll email you some time to alert you of a few changes that'll be going on in the SWF, until then, have a pleasant week Jason.

I get up and shake hands with my new boss, a feeling of happiness coming over me. I then open the door and carefully close it behind me.

Well then, off to the Swindor Legacy Hotel!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Swindor Legacy Hotel - 11:00 PM - Wednesday, Week 4, December 2009</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34831" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em>Well, this was it. SWF had just finished with Christmas Clash and now it was time to celebrate. I entered the bar and took in my surroundings, there was Bruce, Paul, Eric, James and Remo sitting at the bar, chugging shots. </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em> Christian and Sean were just hanging out in a corner, while Richard, Jerry, Duane, Peter and Two Eagles were sitting at a table, probably discussing business or something.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em> And then there was Zimmy Bumfhole getting demolished at pool by the one and only, Marat Khoklov.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em> Just when I thought I had seen everything, I heard someone call me over from my right. It was Tom Gilmore. I hesitantly made my way over, trying to not look like an idiot in front of one of the best wrestlers in the company.</em></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="color:#8B0000;">Jason Williams:</span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Hey Tom, you called?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">Angry Gilmore:</span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Yea, I did. Listen, I heard your going to be the new Head Booker around here, is that right?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="color:#8B0000;">Jason Williams:</span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Yes..yes it is.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">Angry Gilmore:</span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Well then, you'd best be careful where you step. Old man Eisen, he can fool a lot of people. I bet he's already fooled you with that nice, personal shtick. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> But Jason, you better be careful, that man has a temper. Make on false move and he'll tear you apart. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em>Tom's face suddenly shifted from this tense look that I've been subjected to for the last 30 seconds and for some reason he was all smiles.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Well then, good luck and please, for the love of good, don't you dare "bury me".</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><em>With that, Tom walked off. And I see why he was smiling, Jessie had just arrived.</em></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

• 6 months later...

Archived