The C-Verse Rerender Project: Part Deux

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, Edit Male Hair and I used the morph dials for it quite a bit. I was thinking of adding a second hairstyle to that to make it appear more full but couldn't be bothered.

Have you used the IRAY engine that is in the newer Daz Studio? It's AMAZING.

Yeah, Edit Male Hair and I used the morph dials for it quite a bit. I was thinking of adding a second hairstyle to that to make it appear more full but couldn't be bothered.

Have you used the IRAY engine that is in the newer Daz Studio? It's AMAZING.

I haven't. I don't think my processing could handle it properly and I hear it takes a super long time. I find the 3d(delight? I forget the name off the top of my head) takes long enough because I use the Uberenvironment style of lighting.

I recently got a new laptop so iray only takes about 5 minutes for me. Genesis 3 is much faster in 3delight as well, if you've not upgraded.

Ah nice. I just gave the MAgnum Kobe a shot in Iray to see and it's been 16 minutes and it's only at 29% haha I do have Gen3 Male but I go between that, M4, Genesis...it depends on my mood and what I want to accomplish with the character. I still tend to use M4 the most as I find it to be the most versatile with facial shapes and expressions and skins (although I will use M4 skins on G and G2 as well). But it fits my style the best. I like a little realism but I also like to keep them just this side of looking too realistic.

I use a lot of SSS skins and then will use the Omnifreaker shader and mess around with that. For lighting I almost always use Jsilver's custom light set (number 2, I believe), if anyone was interested.