The Eisen Outlook...

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/outlook_zpsa6b6b2d6.png

Rivalry…

Today people we’re gonna talk about rivalry, you see everybody needs a rival ever since the dawn of time rivalry as existed. The British isles had the Romans, Celtics and The Vikings, Native Americans had invading Europeans, even the world has gone to war twice with itself.

Even in sports rivalry has always been there just look at some of the great rivalries you had the Cali Supernovas and the NJ Minutemen in the NBA, you had the Texas Ranchers and the DC Senators in the NFL, The NHL had the Philadelphia Bullies and anybody who dared step on the ice with them, The nineties saw the rise of Montana Maxs’ superstar Reginald Milton spark up a rivalry with the entire population of New York City. And all those rivalries provided great entertainment to the fans, and wrestling is no different okay some of the rivalries might not last as long or be as entertaining. But what I’m saying is we need those rivalries.

In 2009 I was involved in the biggest rivalry in the wrestling industry against Jack Bruce and at the end of it I was crowned SWF World Heavyweight Champion. I held the title for 8 months before losing it back to Jack Bruce. This really annoyed me after I lost the title I dropped out of the Main Event for over two years I had been the biggest draw in the industry and then out of nowhere I was dropped to the midcard. Several unremarkable feuds later I was still nowhere near I deserve to be.

Has the end of 2012 approaches I’m stuck battling it out for the North American Title, now most guys might be content battling it out for a title but not me it just pissed me off more, in my eyes I wasn’t important in the minds of Peter Michaels or even my own father Richard.

So people I’m breaking the news here first on The Eisen Outlook, Eric Eisen is leaving the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Peter, Jerry and Richard you’ve just made yourselves one every mad, every powerful rival.

Now where will I end up TCW, USPW, CGC, NOTBPW or Japan, only time will tell…

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/web2_zps4444d8a0.png

<p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/outlook_zpsa6b6b2d6.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">New Year, New start…</span></span></span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

First off all it’s finally 2013 and we’ve survived the “end of the world” so happy new year fans. It’s been two weeks since I walked out off Supreme and with a new year it’s time for a new start and with episodes of Total Wrestling, American Wrestling, Championship Wrestling and Title Bout Wrestling all scheduled for this week will we see me, Eric Eisen turn up on one of these shows.</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

All I’m going to say is North America will once again feel the full force of the Supremacist. </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/web2_zps4444d8a0.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p></div><p></p>

<p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/banner1_zps8e458bcf.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Eric Eisen shows up on American Wrestling.</span></span></span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

If you missed last nights episode of USPW American Wrestling then you missed one of the biggest shocks in the wrestling industry as Eric Eisen returned to the wrestling scene. Eisen debuted in USPW attacking Sam Strong early in episode before showing up later on in the episode interfering in the Main Event costing Tyson Baine the World Title when he attacked Nicky Champion.</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Below is a quick run down of the results from USPW American Wrestling:</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Andre Jones defeated Tribal Warrior</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Enygma & The Force defeated Peter Valentine & Jumbo Jackson</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Chris Caulfield defeated T-Rex</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

James Justice defeated Giant Redwood</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Nicky Champion defeated Tyson Baine by DQ</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/web2_zps4444d8a0.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/outlook_zpsa6b6b2d6.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">American Wrestling is Supreme</span></span></span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Two days ago I debuted in USPW attacking Sam Strong and Nicky Champion and for the past 48 hours my e-mail, my twitter and my facebook have all been bombarded with the same question, why USPW? Well let me tell you I could have gone anywhere I had offers from TCW and NOTBPW but I’m not stupid even thought they were lucrative offers I wouldn’t be able to compete in those environments where you have to be at a peak physically and even though my knee isn’t as bad as it was, I wasn’t prepared to risk it.</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

So why USPW? Well Sam Strong was a family friend for many years, he was my idol when I was growing up when he was main eventing at Supreme Challenge. So a chance to work with someone I respected was too much to turn down. In the end USPW was an easy choice in the end, nice slow paced product where I could still showcase my skills and of course the pay check isn’t bad either but that’s another story for another time…</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

<p>The notion of Eric showing up on USPW "American Wrestling" would be one of those moments where your jaw just drops. Honestly, I could see the industry going into a tizzy because of it; every 'dirt sheet' covering it to death. </p><p> </p><p>

Also, on top of that, I could really see Eric Eisen stomping out of SWF if he felt slighted. He's a man ALL for himself & that would eventually create a huge rift. That said, it'll be interesting to see if there are any other motives for going to USPW (outside of being a good friend of Strong). While Eric may be slighted, why would he leave the #1 company in the world and completely skip over some place like TCW? His legacy is something VERY important to him. Maybe he wants to be the 'king of the mountain' of sorts and is latching himself onto the fastest rising company? That could be a unique idea.</p><p> </p><p>

Either way, I'm excited to see where you go with this.</p>

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">American Wrestling Preview…</span></span></span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Well, well, well the time as come for me to step into a USPW ring for the first time. Let me tell you something when I meet Nicky Champion in the main event he won’t know what’s hit him because the “Supremacist” is on a mission I’m gunning for the USPW World Championship and no one and nothing will stop in my way to have it around my waist.</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Also on the scheduled for the episode the USPW Tag Team Champions Natural Storm defend against the Cold Warriors. James Justice battles against Jumbo Jackson. In huge tag team action T-Rex and Andre Jones face off with The Force and Chris Caulfield, also featured is Engyma versus Peter Valentine.</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Quick Picks</span></strong></span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW Tag Team Title Match</span></span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Natural Storm © vs. The Cold Warriors</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Jumbo Jackson vs. James Justice</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

T-Rex & Andre Jones vs. The Force & Chris Caulfield</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Enygma vs. Peter Valentine</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Eric Eisen vs. Nicky Champion</span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/web2_zps4444d8a0.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Archived