OFF-SCREEN: The Kip Keenan Project

OFF-SCREEN: The Kip Keenan Project

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ppbmg7.jpg

I turned twenty-five this month. This month also marks the one-year anniversary of the month I was picked up by Invincible Pro Wrestling.

I wouldn't be able to go home for my birthday this year because of prior commitments with IPW. Our first show of the new year, Attitude Adjustment, was two weeks from now, but Gil wanted us all there (Even the head booker, Nemesis) staying in the hotel across the street from the music hall we'd be wrestling in. He said he wanted us to get a feel for the place, you know, figure out where we wanted to jump from, swing from, play to the fans. It's understandable, but it doesn't negate the fact that because of that, this is the first birthday I'm away from home.

"Don't worry Kip, we're your family now! We'll all go have some fun after the show, it'll be just like you're at home"

Gil's a great guy, I mean god bless him he gave me a job, but the guy knits for a living, he's not fit to help run a promotion like this. That's why we have Nemesis. It's such a small promotion it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to try and fit everyone's schedule. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard and I'm pretty sure I'd be able to do a good job of it.

http://i50.tinypic.com/f0cfti.jpg

Thank god for Nemesis though. Nemesis tries so hard to cut the ties between himself and DaVE, but he keeps doing incredible stuff like this, which makes him look like the most creative, yet crazy, character in the business.

"The From The Ashes Alliance" was created to add a little more diversity to IPW, but also to allow us to maximize our growth, according to Nemesis. It was created between IPW - Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling - and Extremo Moderno Lucha Libre. PSW brings the hardcord, and EMLL brings in the high flying stuff that everyone loves to watch. I thought it was great.

With three days until the show, I'm going out to train for the next three days. I won't have much access to my channel for the next few days, so this'll be the last video until Saturday at the earliest. Hopefully this was a nice inside look to the wrestling world and I'll see you guys in a few days.

Archived