Any chance of an updated conference and prestige file?

• 1 month later...
I suppose doing the conference changes wouldn't be too difficult, but I am not sure exactly what accurate prestige ratings would entail. I was wondering if an update like this could be provided in the near future.

http://operationsports.com/fofc/showthread.php?t=75660&page=54

This thread here is really the omnibus thread of most updated things related to FBCB. It has all sorts of stuff including prestige files and various conference file updates to different alignments to boot. Check it out.

• 1 month later...
I suppose doing the conference changes wouldn't be too difficult, but I am not sure exactly what accurate prestige ratings would entail. I was wondering if an update like this could be provided in the near future.

Are you still around?

If you want to do the conference file I can do a team prestige calculation for you. I don't update my conference affiliation file. Hate what has happened over the past few years. I like to use the 2005-06 allignment, before all the crazy movements, with a few tweeks of my own.

I have a very detailed spreadsheet that I use to calculate prestige rating. I have wins and RPI data since the 2000-01 season, throw in a few forumulas and it cranks out the prestige rating for me.

Archived