World Wrestling America- The Wrestling World will Never be the Same

World Wrestling America

Size: Cult

Opened: January 2013

Objective: To help bring down the evil Eisen Empire, SWF and help wrestling back to the glory years.

Owner

Jack James (Avatar) the young 19 year old with about 3 milllion dollars in inheritance who always dreamed of owning his own Wrestling company. Growing up Jack was a huge SWF fan but as he got older he felt that the product was getting worse and people wold watch and eat up no matter what Eisen would put out. Because of this his goal was to make American Wrestling fans that there is an alternative out there.

The World Wide Wrestling Alliance

The WWWA was formed in February 2013 with the sole intent to make the Wrestling Fans happy. It was formed by Jack James. The WWWA made an instant splash by having TCW, NOTBPW, and USPW join. There are rumors of the Alliance will expand into other countries shortly looking into Mexico, Japan, and the UK.

TV Shows

WWA High Impact is the brand new TV from the company who has only been around 2 months and will start to air Live on Monday March 1st 2013.

Previous Events

The WWA has held 3 events in January and February with the most successful show being the one that had Tommy Cornell Vs. Dan Stone Jr. as main event.

Titles

WWA World Heavyweight: Vacant

WWA United States: Vacant

WWA Tag Team: Future Vision (Ant Man and Adam Matravers)

The first WWA High Impact is coming soon stayed tuned for this brand new company who has already made a huge impact on the pro wrestling world.

Roster

Main Event Faces

Donnie J

Frankie Perez

Greg Black

Steve Flash

Main Event Heels

Acid

Akima Brave

Supper Ota

Jack Griffith

Uppermid Faces

Bradford Preverell

Mainstream Hernandez

Remmy Skye

Uppermid Heels

Buddy Garner

Citizen X

Hell's Bouncer

Matthew Keith

Shady K

Midcard Face

Aces High

Adam Matravers

American Elemental

Ant-Man

Cali Slick

Cowboy Buck Winchester

Donte Dunn

Midcard Heel

Alton Vicious

BB Colossus

Boneyard

Ernest Youngman

Lowmid Faces

Christopher Lister

Bradley Blaze

Lowermid Heels

Acid II

Adrian McGhee

Border Patrol II

Chucky Dorrance

All Openers/ET

Alan Parent

Amazing Fire Fly

Caleb

El Mitico Jr

Dexter Mattell

El Serpiente

WWA High Impact Preview March Week 1 2013

On the first WWA High Impact ever we will have the first round of a mini 4 man tournament for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship the first match up will be Frankie Perez going up against Jack Griffith and in the Main Event it will be Steve Flash Vs. Acid. The two winners will face off at th next WWA PPV for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship. Also on tap for Monday's show will be BB Colossus Vs Bradford Peverell and a number 1 contenders match for the WWA Tag Team Championship between The Black and Blue Crew ( Boneyard and Border Patrol II) Vs Rebel Cell (Donte Dunn and Cali Slick).

Quick Picks

Frankie Perez Vs Jack Griffith

BB Colossus Vs Bradford Peverell

The Black and Blue Crew Vs Rebel Cell

Steve Flash Vs Acid

WWA High Impact

March Week 1 2013

Announcers: Marvin Ernest and Michael Johnson ( MC Motormouth)

Ernest: Welcome everybody to the first ever WWA High Impact!! I'm Marvin Ernest here with my partner the man formerly known as MC Motormouth Michael Johnson.

Johnson: Thats right baby, Motormouth is in herrr and we's about to get it poppin my friend!

Ernest: We will kick tonight off with the first match of our two match WWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

(Perez Entrance)

(Griffith Entrance)

Match 1: Frankie Perez Vs. Jack Griffith

This was a good back and forth match with good in ring action from both wrestlers. It was a real close match until Jack Griffith started to pull away around the 7 minute mark. The match end when Griffith hit a Jack in The Box at 10:46.

Winner: Jack Griffith

Rating: 56

Commercial

We get a video package hyping up the WWA Tag Team Champions Future Vision.

Rating/Reaction: 7 The segment didn't go down to well because of the overness of the team but this will help them get a little more over.

Ernest: Such a great show so far Mike, who do you like the first High Impact so far?

Johnson: Baby dis shows juss getting started daddy, we's about to be hotter that a prostitute's coochie baby!

Ernest: Hahaha I can't wait Mike!

(Black and Blue Crew Theme)

(Rebel Cell Theme)

Match 2: Black and Blue Crew Vs. Rebel Cell

The match was a good paced match that started off with Boneyard dominating both members of Rebel Cell. Boneyard was showing off his strength by throwing Cali Slick around when ever he was in the ring. Patrol II was a quick change of pace flying around the ring using his speed to his advantage. However Donte Dunn won the match for Rebel Cell when he rolled up BPII at 9:23 for the win.

Winner: Rebel Cell

Rating: 40

We see Steve Flash warming up for the main event when Acid his opponent busts in with a chair and hits him in the back of the head with a steel chair. Acid continues with the beat down focusing on Flash's left knee with the steel chair.

Rating: 46

Johnson: Damn, dat boy Acid is one of da baddest mother watch yo mouths we have in WWA!

Ernest: You can say that again..

Johnson: Damn dat boy Acid is one of....

Ernest: It's a figure of speech Mike.

Johnson: My bad pimp daddy. I can tell you diss if Stevie Flash can go Acid betta watch his back.

Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFm-oTzfEs (BB Colossus Theme)

(Bradford Peverell Theme)

Match 3: BB Colossus Vs Bradford Peverell

This a was very one sided match which was all in favor of BB Colossus. The match lasted 7:40 which all of it consisted of Colossus whooping up of Peverell. He ended it with a Colossus Avalanche.

Winner: BB Colossus

Rating: 27

Jack Griffith makes his way back to the ring with a mic in hand.

Griffith: Now, now, now, Yall yipes pipe down and let good ole Mr. Jake talk for a minute! All I've heard since I've been back in the wrestling business is, Jake's too old, Jack's washed up, Jake was good but that beer must of gotten to the boys head. I'm here to prove that I'm not any of these things no matter what the hell you city slickers think. Now I went out there at the beginning of the show and beat whatever the hell his name is, and in three weeks I will win that World Championship. I will prove all of you people good ole Southern Justice Will Prevail.

Rating: 43

Ernest: Well Mike, it seems as if Jack Griffith has a chip on his shoulder and is out to prove everyone wrong.

Johnson: Dats fo sho my man, Jackie Griff is going going to stop at nothin ta get what he thinks he deserves. Now Marv big pimpin you what time it be right Dawg?

Ernest: Would that be Main Event time Mike?

Johnson: True True pimpin lets get this show on da road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA (Steve Flash Theme)

(Acid Theme)

Main Event: Steve Flash V. Acid

Despite the attack earlier in the night Flash was a go for the second match in the WWA World Heavyweight Championship. This match was very fast paced, Acid took control early but it was a real back and forth. Flash was at his best despite Acid really working the knee that he had hurt during the attack earlier in the show. Moving a little slower, Steve Flash used less high risk moves and kept Acid grounded but Acid would not quit. Acid flipped to momentum of the match when the ref got knocked down and Acid used a loaded sock to hit Flash in the hurt knee. Acid continued to work on the knee of Flash but Flash would not quite. Acid went for a Brain Buster but Flash reversed the move and hit Acid with a Flash Bang for the win at 18:47.

Winner: Steve Flash

Rating: 62

After the match the lights went out for about 2 minutes when the came back on Steve Flash was laid out blood pouring out of his head with no one but a an also laid out Acid was in sight as the camera fades to black.

Rating: 40

Final Show Rating: 51

WWA High Impact Preview

In this weeks edition of WWA after the shocking ending to last weeks show will we find out who was responsible for the beat down of Steve Flash? Will Steve Flash be in attendance? We will have a WWA United States Championship between the “Master of Mind Tricks” Remmy Skye and the 6'11 300 lbs monster known as Hell's Bouncer. Also on tap is the WWA High Impact debut of Mainstream Hernandez as he goes one on one with Shady K. We will also see the WWA Tag Team Champions in action for the first time on High Impact as they take on the number one contenders Rebel Cell in a non title match. And in the main event we will have Frankie Perez going up against the self proclaimed “Golden Standard” Matthew Keith. All of this plus an update on Steve Flash, and we will hear the first two matches announced for WWA's first PPV “WWA WrestleNation”. Don't miss the fastest growing most exciting wrestling show on TV WWA High Impact LIVE this Monday!!

Quick Picks

Remmey Skye Vs Hell's Bouncer

Mainstream Hernandez Vs Shady K

Future Vision Vs Rebel Cell

Frankie Perez Vs “The Golden Standard” Matthew Keith

The show will be up tomorrow night. Continue to make picks the person with the best win percentage at the end of the month (in game wise) will get to pick between a feud or a wrestler to get a slight push. Also feedback on the first show is well accepted. Thanks for reading!:)

Archived