Operation Lullaby (A Road To Glory Dynasty)

Stanley Carpenter vs Alan Parent w/Kammy Ling

Managerial help = Win

Paradigm vs Canadian Crusher

Monster need stay monster

Paranoia vs Tex Tagan

Keep strong, baby

Paradox vs Joffy Laine

Him and Tex can win in singles as well as doubles.

Cal Sanders & Skip Beau vs Nomad & Davie Renluenn

Davie takes offense to the current champ and screws him.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stanley Carpenter vs Alan Parent w/Kammy Ling

- I'd likely pick Kammy Ling to go over the FBI's lil booker.

- Paradigm down. Canada crush~!

Paranoia vs Tex Tagan

- Paranoia? Nothing a strong lariat can't fix.

Paradox vs Joffy Laine

In D'Mack's dynasty, Joffy is an inconsistent lazy monkey. I think finally being friends with the booker pays off as the Paratroopers plus Stanley go 1/4 marking their best month ever.

- Send 'em home happy was the faces chase the titles. Plus I think the heels should be entertainingly dysfuncational.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Fight For Justice

Rainbow Bar & Grill, Florida Bay

Saturday W2, March

17 people showed up

Announce Team:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/sebsplex/HarveyManners.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/EveRuncord_zpsa1ab512c.jpg

Harvey Manners: “Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen, and welcome once again to the Rainbow Bar & Grill here on the beautiful Florida Bay for the latest edition of Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling. I’m Harvey Manners, and I’m joined once again by the lovely Eve Runcord.”

Eve Runcord: “Thanks Harvey. Last month we saw Nomad become the very first Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion, albeit with a major assist from Davie Renluenn. However, Skip Beau will get his chance to gain a measure of revenge on both men tonight, as he teams with Cal Sanders in tonight’s tag team Main Event.”

Harvey Manners: “Tempers will be running high in that one, I think we can expect fireworks there Eve.”

Eve Runcord: “But before all of that we open the show with the (sigh) ‘Japanese Superstar’ Alan Parent...”

Alan Parent makes his way out from behind the curtain, accompanied once again by his new manager Kammy Ling. The crowd begin their booing early this week, having previously at least had the courtesy to wait until Parent had actually started wrestling. This seems to anger Kammy Ling, who demands a microphone to address the crowd.

Ling: “What is wrong with you stoopid Americans? Did you not see Alan Pawent win again last month? Or did you forget already? He show just why he is big star in Japan.”

The ‘stoopid American’ crowd seem less than impressed with Kammy Ling’s words, and continue to hurl abuse at Alan Parent.

Ling: “You will show Alan Pawent respect! Management know that he is star. Star’s open shows, and that is why Alan Pawent is in opening match. Once Alan Pawent has beaten everyone on roster, even you stoopid fans will have no choice but to admit Alan Pawent is best, and that Puroresu rules!”

Rating: F+

Harvey Manners: “Kammy Ling endearing herself to this Florida Bay crowd once again…”

Eve Runcord: “I think I might start a whip round to pay for her and her annoying client to go back to Japan…”

Harvey Manners: “While I’m sure you’ll find no shortage of people here in Florida Bay willing to help you out with that, until that time we will continue to be treated to these puroresu masterclasses from Alan Parent…”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpgw/http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/KammyLing_zpsd8a4e591.jpg

Stanley Carpenter vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

• I guess Florida Bay aren’t fans of Puroresu, as they booed Alan Parent throughout this one…
  • A real contrast of styles here, as Carpenter looked to take to the air to combat Alan Parent’s ‘puroresu’ style.
  • This seemed to work well for the youngster in the early goings of the match, as he simply proved too fast for Parent to handle.
  • However Kammy Ling jumping on the apron distracted Carpenter long enough for Parent to kick Carpenter’s legs from underneath him, and lock in his Parental Abuse hold (Dragon Sleeper). Carpenter struggled briefly, but eventually had to tap out.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Alan Parent defeated Stanley Carpenter in 6:33 by submission with a Parental Lock after a distraction from Kammy Ling.

Rating: E-

Harvey Manners: “Another win for Alan Parent, and another assist for Kammy Ling.”

Eve Runcord: “Bringing Kammy Ling over from Japan has certainly paid dividends for him…”

Harvey Manners: “Since her arrival, Parent’s fortunes have certainly improved. I can only assume she played a big role in the success he had over in the Far East…”

Eve Runcord: “Oh come on Harvey… seriously?”

Harvey Manners: “Yeah… I mean…Oh look! Here comes your favourite wrestler.”

Eve Runcord: “As if things weren’t going well enough already…”

Eve’s change in attitude of course refers to the arrival of Davie Renluenn, who played a major role in preventing Skip Beau from taking the title last month. Renluenn carries a smug smirk as he makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Renluenn: “All I’ve heard since last month at National Security, is that the wrong man holds the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship. That National Security saw the biggest travesty of justice in this companies short history… and I’m out here to say that I couldn’t agree with you more.”

The crowd murmurs, seemingly confused by Davie Renluenn’s attitude, especially when you consider that he was the one who interfered in the Main Event at National Security.

Harvey Manners: “I can’t believe what I’m hearing… has Davie Renluenn really had such a dramatic change of heart?”

Eve Runcord: “It’s some kind of game. There’s no way he’s sincere…”

Renluenn: “I mean the fact that I am not holding the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship is nothing short of a tragedy. At least we can all take some measure of comfort in the fact that Skip Beau was stopped from winning the title. Having Nomad hold the title is far from ideal, but it is a million times more preferable than having it around the waist of that big oaf, Skip Beau. It’s all academic anyway, as it won’t be long before that belt is where it belongs… around the waist of yours truly, Davie Renluenn.”

The crowds confusion has been replaced by a smattering of boos, although Davie Renluenn seems oblivious to this as he continues as if he has the crowds complete backing.

Eve Runcord: “What did I tell you?”

Harvey Manners: “It did seem a little too good to be true…”

Renluenn: “But before all of that, I have some business to take care of. Skip Beau robbed me of the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship last month. I’m not one to just let that kind of thing lie. So tonight I can’t think of anyone better than the new Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion to team with the biggest star in this company, to help me get my revenge.”

Harvey Manners: “Certainly a unique perspective from Davie Renluenn there…”

Eve Runcord: “God I hope he gets his ass kicked in the Main Event…”

Harvey Manners: “Speaking of ‘kicking ass’ here come a couple of Texans who have made an unbeaten start to their career in Florida Bay.”

The Texan duo of Joffy Laine and Tex Tagan make their way out from the back. The two men remain unbeaten in FBIPW, having been successful in tag team action for the past two months.

Joffy Laine: “So these boys, ‘The Paratroopers’… they just don’t seem to know when to quit. Two months in a row we’ve beaten them in tag team matches, so this month they want to take us on one on one. Well boys I’m here to tell y’all that it doesn’t matter how you take us on… us Texans, we always gonna kick your asses! But this is all so impersonal… boys, why don’t y’all get your asses out here so we can do this here face to face…”

Joffy motions for the Paratroopers to come out to the ring. Initially there is no movement, but after a few words of ’encouragement‘ from Joffy and Tex in the ring, the Paratroopers eventually appear from the back and join the Texans in the ring.

Joffy Laine: “So you boys think that y’all can take us out one on one? You must be even dumber than you look… and y’all better believe that’s saying something. Now you (pointing to Paradox), you seem to be the leader of this sorry bunch. So after I take you down tonight, I think it’s time you boys finally give this up and move on to something suited to your talents… maybe I can get you a job selling programmes or something?”

The two men share a laugh at the Paratroopers expense, before Tex Tagan takes over from Joffy Laine to deliver his message to the group.

Tex Tegan: “Now Parnoia I don’t know if ya momma raised ya brave or stupid, but most people wouldn’t have got back in the ring with me after what I did to ya a couple a months back. But since ya seem to like takin’ a beatin’ so much, I’ll be only too happy to oblige.”

Paranoia reacts slightly to the mention of Tex Tagan knocking him out two months ago at ‘Most Wanted’, but he is held back by Paradox and Paradigm… much to the amusement of Tex Tagan.

Joffy Laine: “Now boys it’s been hella fun ride but, as I said before, you boys are small fry. After we done whoopin yer asses tonight, we gonna set our sights on some bigger catches and the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship.”

Joffy Laine and Tex Tagan throw down their mic’s and begin to exit the ring, before Tex Tagan turns back… seemingly having just remembered something. Picking the microphone back up, he addresses Paradigm directly.

Tex Tagan: “But where are my manners? You boys made the effort to come all the way down here, and since we invited y’all down here we don’t want one of you to feel left out… Now us Texans, we have a reputation to uphold… but since there are only two of us Texas boys, I’ve gone out of my way to make sure you’re not left out and get you a match as well. So boys, I hope you enjoy some of our good ole fashioned ‘Southern Hospitality’.

Rating: E

Harvey Manners: “What does he mean by ‘Southern Hospitality’ this time?”

Eve Runcord: “Whatever it is, I bet it’s bad news for the Paratroopers...”

Tex Tagan exit’s the ring once again, with a smug grin plastered on his face. The Paratroopers have a huddle in the middle of the ring, presumably discussing their next move. However, as they finish this ‘team talk’, an imposing figure appears from the back…

Harvey Manners: “It’s Canadian Crusher! What’s he doing out here?”

The physically imposing Canadian Crusher storms out from the back, making a beeline directly for the ring. He passes Joffy Laine & Tex Tagan en route, who take a moment to pause on their way to the back to share a laugh at the expense of the Paratroopers. As Crusher enters the ring, Paradox tries to reason with the big man, but seemingly get’s nowhere…

Canadian Crusher: “I CRUSH!”

Grabbing hold of Paradox, he easily tosses the smaller worker over the top rope. Paranoia quickly follows, and the two are chased from ringside by the intimidating Canadian Crusher. With his stablemates gone, it is left to Paradigm to try and face Crusher alone…

Rating: D

Eve Runcord: “I’ve got to say, I don’t think much of the hospitality that Joffy Laine and Tex Tagan offer...”

Harvey Manners: “Don’t let them hear you say that... regardless we have a match here, as Paradigm tries to take down the man monster that is the Canadian Crusher.”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CanadianCrusher_zps6d0ecf6f.jpg

• This match started with Canadian Crusher in complete control, using his size and strength to completely overwhelm his much smaller opponent.
  • Crusher maintains this control throughout much of the match, as he simply throws his opponent around the ring with apparent ease.
  • However, around the five minute mark, Paradigm is able to slip behind an attempted Military Press Slam from Crusher, and brings the big man to his knee with a series of kicks to his calves.
  • Bouncing off the ropes, Paradigm hits a Dropkick to the face of the crouched Canadian Crusher to put the big man on his back.
  • Not wasting a second, Paradigm climbs up to the top rope. However before Paradigm can execute whatever highflying maneuver he was planning, he notices Tex Tagan standing in the entrance way just beyond the curtain. While Tex isn’t actually doing anything, his mere presence is enough for Paradigm to momentarily take his attention off of his opponent.
  • This hesitation from Paradigm allows Canadian Crusher to get back to his feet, and seeing this Paradigm attempts a Flying Cross Body… only to be caught by Candian Crusher in an incredible show of strength, before Crusher Body Slam’s his opponent into the canvas.
  • Hauling Paradigm back to his feet, Crusher is able to nail his Full Nelson Slam to collect the victory.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Canadian Crusher defeated Paradigm in 7:02 by pinfall with a Full Nelson Slam. During the match we also had Tex Tagan distract Paradigm.

Rating: E-

Tex Tagan allows himself a grin, before making his way slowly down to the ring. Canadian Crusher leaves the ring, having won his match, but Paradigm remains, still feeling the effects of the Full Nelson Slam. Tex Tagan slowly pulls Paradigm back to his feet, and looks like he’ll inflict further damage until Paradox and Paranoia appear from the back. Paradigm is hauled from the ring to save him from further punishment, and helped to the back by Paradox, while Paranoia slides into the ring to start his match.

Eve Runcord: “What the hell was Tex Tagan doing back out here? He had no business getting involved in this match!”

Harvey Manners: “Facing a guy the size and power of Canadian Crusher is a daunting enough task on its own, but when there are outside influences involved as well? Well… you don’t really stand much of a chance, as Pardigm found out tonight.”

Eve Runcord: “I don’t know what Tex Tagan’s problem is. He’s beaten the Paratroopers two months in a row, what’s he gaining by punishing them further? The guys nothing but a bully!”

Harvey Manners: “Maybe so, but unfortunately so far nobody seems to be able to stop him. At least Paradox and Paranoia were able to stop him doing any further damage to poor Paradigm. Let’s hope the Paratroopers can get their own back in this next match, as Paranoia has the unenviable task of standing up to Tex Tagan…”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paranoia_zps3a6fd833.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg

Paranoia vs Tex Tagan

• Tex Tagan’s power game once again proved too much for a member of the Paratroopers to deal with, as the rough Texan stayed in control for most of this match.
  • Paranoia did raise some pockets of resistance, but these were often ended by a stiff looking strike from Tex Tagan.
  • This was no more true than at the finish of this match, as Paranoia looked to springboard off of the middle rope to gain some momentum to crash into his opponent. However he only met a vicious looking Lariat from Tex Tagan. With Paranoia out, the three count was academic.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Tex Tagan defeated Paranoia in 8:04 by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline.

Rating: E+

Eve Runcord: “That Lariat is lethal…”

Harvey Manners: “That’s the second time that Paranoia has been knocked out cold by that particular move. It looks very simple, but my word is it effective.”

Eve Runcord: “Simple or not, I sure wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of it…”

Paradox is quickly out to check on Paranoia. Tagan seems to consider attacking the two Paratroopers, but eventually decides against it as Joffy Laine arrives from the back and tells Tagan that ‘he’s got this’. After a short delay, Paranoia is helped to the back by Stanley Carpenter and Paradigm who appeared from the back.

Harvey Manners: “Last chance saloon for the Paratroopers, who are 0-2 tonight. Can Paradox step up and get the stable the win they so desperately need?”

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpg

Paradox vs Joffy Laine

• This match starts much like the rest of the matches between the Paratroopers and Southern Hospitality over the past few months, as Joffy Laine begins the match using his size advantage to assert his dominance and seize the early momentum.
  • However a missed attempted Corner Splash from Joffy Laine allows Paradox back into the match, as he nails a Dropkick to send his larger opponent to the mat.
  • Paradox is able to string together a nice period of offence, before heading to the top rope to try and finish the match off. However Tex Tagan is back out on the entrance way, and once again he causes Paradox to hesitate as he sits on the top rope.
  • Joffy Laine tries to rush Paradox, but the Paratrooper is able to leap over the onrushing Laine. However as Paradox turns back to face his opponent, he is nailed by a Lariat that sends him to the mat.
  • Laine celebrates in the ring, as Tagan surveys the scene from the entrance way with a smirk on his face. However, neither were expecting what happens next.
  • With Tagan’s attention focused on the ring, he doesn’t notice Paradigm & Paranoia as sneak out from behind the curtain. Paranoia jumps up and grabs the cowboy hat clean off of Tagan’s head, before bailing to the back. By the time Tagan has realized what’s happened, the two Paratroopers are out of reach and the Texas Cowboy storms backstage to try and catch them.
  • Back in the ring, Joffy Laine looks completely perplexed by what he has just witnessed. As he tries to make sense of things, Paradox recovers behind him. The Paratrooper then rolls up an unsuspecting Joffy Laine, and the surprise of the move is enough to keep Laine’s shoulders on the mat for the three count.
  • Paradox immediately bails from the ring, leaving an irate Laine to try and work out what just happened and how he managed to lose the match.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Paradox defeated Joffy Laine in 7:46 by pinfall after a distraction from Paradigm. During the match we also saw Tex Tagan distract Paradox, and Paranoia also distract Laine.

Harvey Manners: “I’m not entirely sure what just happened… but who cares? The Paratroopers just gained a small measure of revenge against Tex Tagan and Joffy Laine!”

Eve Runcord: “Let’s hope this is a turning point for the Paratrooper boys. It was certainly unorthodox, but a win is a win.”

Harvey Manners: “Maybe so, but I can’t imagine the boys from Texas are going to be too happy about how things went down tonight…”

Eve Runcord: “Not at all. They’ll be out for Paratrooper blood next week.”

From the insanity that went before, we move on to our Main Event. First out are the faces, as Cal Sanders and Skip Beau make their way out with determined looks on their faces, both with a score to settle with their opponents on the back of the events of last month. Davie Renluenn is out next, with the new Florida Bay Champion coming out last. Appearing for the first time since winning the title last month, Nomad has the title slung over his right shoulder and, somewhat surprisingly, appears from the back with a microphone in hand.

Nomad: “Last month, four men promised to walk out of ‘National Security’ as the first ever Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion. Where the three men in the ring all failed, I succeeded, and stand before you as your Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion. Let’s be honest though, it was never really in any doubt. I mean let’s look at the two men who I beat en route. First we have the never-has-been, who, eleven years into his career, is just now taking his first steps away from home. A man always too scared to take a risk, happy to play it safe… a man whose career has passed him by.”

Nomad is in the ring now, standing face to face with Cal Sanders, who doesn’t react to Nomad’s baiting. Sanders simply stands his ground, with no intention of giving Nomad the satisfaction of seeing him rattled by his words. Presumably sensing this, the Florida Bay Heavyweight Champion turns his attention to Skip Beau.

Nomad: “And then we have the man I beat for the gold… the ‘blue chipper’, a man trained by the legendary DeColt family… but where did that get you, huh? There is only so much you can learn at ‘wrestling school’. They can teach you all the holds, they can teach you all the throws… but what they can’t teach you is how to get the job done. They can give you all the tools, but that last one, that’s all on you... and last month you showed that you lack the mental strength to get over the finish line.”

Unlike Cal Sanders, Skip Beau does take the bait. While he doesn’t strike Nomad, at least initially, he does move nose to nose with the ‘champ’

Nomad: “So you can take your training and your ‘credentials’ and you can shove them up you’re a**, because as I proved last month, I am the best wrestler here. And I will be keeping hold of this belt for a long, long time… and there’s nothing that a never-has-been like him (jerks his finger in Cal Sanders direction), or a never-will-be like you can do about it…”

Skip Beau is apoplectic, with the referee having to jump in to pull him back to his corner. Nomad wears a smug smirk on his face as he hands his microphone and his title to the timekeeper, knowing that he is in the head of the young Heavyweight.

Harvey Manners: “Nomad trying to get into the heads of his opponents before tonight’s Main Event… and I can’t help but feel Skip Beau showed some of his inexperience by rising so visibly to the bait.”

Eve Runcord: “I’m afraid you may be right there. Sanders was able to just ignore Nomad and keep his focus on the match ahead, and I hope that Skip can clear his head and focus on picking up the win here tonight.”

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

• Beau starts this match hell bent on getting his hands on Nomad, but the veteran wisely tags out to Renluenn… which winds up the youngster even more.
  • However Renluenn doesn’t like this either and moves to tag Nomad back in, but the Champion drops to the floor to avoid the tag. Renluenn yells at Nomad from the ring, but is dragged back into the middle of the ring by the much larger Skip Beau.
  • Releasing his pent up frustration, Skip is able to overwhelm Davie Renluenn in the early stages.
  • The faces are able to stay on top of this one for the most part, with their opponents failing to function as a team at all. Nomad continually refuses to get into the ring with Skip Beau, quickly tagging out whenever the two are the legal men, and generally avoiding contact with the big man at all opportunities. This succeeds in winding up both Skip and his own partner, Davie Renluenn.
  • Davie & Nomad aren’t the only team not on the same wavelength however, as both team struggle with communication issues throughout the match, and show general chemistry issues throughout.
  • These teamwork issues show themselves again, as Skip’s frustration finally boils over, after Nomad delivers a cheap shot to Beau (the non-legal man) on the apron, after downing Sanders with a Suplex, before running across the ring and tagging out immediately to Renluenn.
  • A furious Beau hit’s the ring and runs over Renluenn with a huge Clothesline, leaving both legal men down. Beau then turns his attention to Nomad, who is on the apron having just tagged out. Beau storms towards the opponents corner, and Nomad drops to the floor running around to the announce desk to try and avoid his furious opponent.
  • Skip follows him, but, just when it looks like he’ll get his hands on Nomad, referee Charles Hapstander steps in between the two and tells Beau to get back to his corner.
  • Unfortunately for Charls Hapstander, Skip has no intention of returning to his corner. The referee tries to lead him back, but Beau resists. With Hapstander’s attention focused on trying to get the much larger Skip Beau to return to his corner, Nomad senses an opportunity. Grabbing his Florida Bay Heavyweight Title belt from ringside, he slides into the ring and nails Cal Sanders, who has just returned to his feet, square in the face, sending the Canadian crashing back to the mat.
  • Nomad then removes the evidence, before, in the first piece of teamwork between the two men in the entire match, he rouses Davie Renluenn and points at the KO’d Cal Sanders. Nomad returns to his corner, as Renluenn crawls into the cover… just as Charles Hapstander has finished returning Skip Beau to his corner. The referee slides back into the ring, and seeing the cover (and Nomad seemingly innocently in his corner), he counts the three.

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Nomad and Davie Renluenn defeated Cal Sanders and Skip Beau in 9:22 when Davie Renluenn defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall after Nomad attacked Sanders with his title belt.

After the match, Nomad and Davie Renluenn both immediately bail from the ring to avoid an angry Skip Beau. However the two men don’t leave together, with Nomad bailing through the back door as Davie Renluenn takes the more conventional route through the curtain. With the heels getting away, Beau enters the ring and immediately begins asking the referee why he didn’t DQ Nomad for using his title, Charles Hapstander says he didn’t see it because he was returning Skip to his corner… which frustrates the young Heavyweight brawler even more.

Harvey Manners: “How the hell did Nomad and Davie Renluenn win that match? I’ve never seen such a dysfunctional team in all my life! They seemed to fight against each other the entire way, but thanks to some underhand tactics they still get the win!”

Eve Runcord: “The better question is how does Nomad keep getting away with stunts like this? That’s three matches on the bounce he’s cheated his way to victory…”

Harvey Manners: “He may be on top now, but I think he’ll have a very angry 280lb Skip Beau chasing him down… and that’s certainly not a position I’d want to be in. Did you see how frustrated Skip was at the end of that match?”

Eve Runcord: “Well, Nomad will defend his Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship for the first time in two weeks time at ‘Law & Order’, and I can only hope we’ll be celebrating a new Champion at the end of the night…”

Harvey Manners: “You and I both! But will we see Nomad’s title reign end at the first hurdle, to find out please join us at Law & Order. Until then, thank you for joining us and good night!”

Show Rating: E

Well, that show already had an improved structure (:

It's also nice to see that the Paratroopers got some kind of revenge on those cowboys, 'cause they well deserved it. It will be exciting to see how Tagan and Laine will react. And, of course, I'm even more curious about if Skip Beau will finally get his hands on Nomad and let him pay for his devious actions.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/FBI_zps3615e149.jpg

“Chemistry Issues...”

I couldn’t help but feel mixed emotions coming off the back of ‘Fight For Justice’. While the show represented a clear improvement from the two shows that preceded it, I couldn’t help but feel that it could been so much better. The Main Event was hindered hugely by the fact that neither team could work together effectively. There was just no chemistry between either team, and the match suffered as a result. Still, it was the best show we have managed to put out to date, and I now know to avoid both pairings at all costs in future shows. Every cloud and all that...

Even though ‘Fight For Justice’ has only just finished, I can’t rest on my laurels. With FBIPW putting on two shows this month, I have to put my booker hat back on immediately. It’s good to be busy, but I’m just hoping this gamble pays off...

---------------------------------

OOC:

A lot of predictions this month :), so thank you to everybody for taking the time to predict on the card. I hope you enjoyed the card, and any feedback (positive or negative) you may have on the diary so far is always greatly appreciated.

Predictions

Jingo – 12/16

Beeker – 12/16

Michigan Hero – 11/16

Shawn waters – 10/16

Voeltzwagon – 10/16

Psycho Sam – 10/16

Derek B – 9/16

Midnightnick – 8/11

Xendarii – 6/11

LoganRodzen – 5/5

Infinity King – 4/6

Rayelek – 4/5

Croquemitaine – 3/5

christmas_ape – 3/5

Sudo_Nym – 3/5

Rickymex – 3/5

I hope to see you all back next show. :)

Well, that show already had an improved structure (:

It's also nice to see that the Paratroopers got some kind of revenge on those cowboys, 'cause they well deserved it. It will be exciting to see how Tagan and Laine will react. And, of course, I'm even more curious about if Skip Beau will finally get his hands on Nomad and let him pay for his devious actions.

Thanks :) I purposefully put a lot more thought into the show structure this month, rather than booking 'from the hip' like I did for the second show. I'm glad that seems to have come through in the write up, and it's definitely something I'll continue with going forward.

Just having the Paratroopers being beaten up every week isn't much of a feud, so I thought I'd mix it up a little (while still keeping Laine/Tagan relatively strong). The whole hat thing is a little silly, but I see the Paratroopers and fun-loving, comedy characters anyway, so hopedully this will further that aspect, as well as providing a contrast to the rough and ready Texans. :)

Just started following this diary and I'm really impressed. Great backstage segments and great idea to focus on the three FBI agents on Richard Eisen's tail. I happen to have Renluenn and Tagan in RIPW - Renluenn is working as Plato Stark since he reminds me of a '50s greaser, while Tagan is himself, a marginal worker with a cowboy gimmick - and they might play a part in my diary game at some point. That said, I hope to join in on the predictions for the next show. :D

United States Department Of Justice

Federal Investigation Bureau

March 25, 2013

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SWF_kam.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/SWF/RichardEisen.jpg

"Operation Lullaby"

Case Notes – Entry #7

Filed By: Ted McCulloch

Florida Bay International Pro Wrestling: Law & Order

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradigm_zps954d67b3.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/AlanParent_zps08669c68.jpgw/http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/KammyLing_zpsd8a4e591.jpg

Paradigm vs Alan Parent w/ Kammy Ling

[Alan Parent has seen a real turn of fortunes since the arrival of Kammy Ling from Japan. Will the ‘puroresu star’ continue his recent run, or will Paradigm pick up his first win in FBIPW?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Paradox_zps5a90902f.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Puresim/TEW%2013/TexTagan_zps0f7e562b.jpg

Paradox vs Tex Tagan

[Paradox pulled off a shock win against Joffy Laine last month at ‘Fight For Justice’, and this month finds himself facing Laine’s tag team partner Tex Tagan. Tagan is out for Paratrooper blood after Paradigm and Paranoia stole Tagan’s cowboy hat to provide the distraction that led to Paradox’s upset victory. Can Paradox overcome the odds once again, or will Tex Tagan continue his run of Paratrooper destruction?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/CVFP_WhiteMale_079_zps534f9cb0.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/DavieRenluenn_zps911a870f.jpg

Stanley Carpenter vs Davie Renluenn

[Davie Renluenn picked up the pinfall in the Tag Team Main Event at ‘Fight For Justice’, albeit with a large assist from Nomad. Can Renluenn continue his momentum against youngster Stanley Carpenter here tonight, and continue to move himself back into the title scene?]

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/SkipBeau_zpsd97bb52c.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/shipshirt/JoffyLaine_alt1.jpg

Skip Beau vs Joffy Laine

[Neither man had a particularly successful show last time out, with Skip Beau on the losing side in the tag team Main Event and Joffy Laine being upset by Paradox earlier in the night. Both men came out of ‘Fight For Justice’ feeling wronged, but the Semi-Main event at ‘Law & Order’ gives both men a chance to get things back on track, as the winner will be named the Number One contender for the Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship...]

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/CalSanders_alt1jt.jpghttp://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6229145/1024/CZCW/VS.jpghttp://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/Nomad_zpsd4031abd.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202013%20Title%20belts/FBIFloridaBayHvywt_zps28d294ee.jpg

Cal Sanders vs Nomad © – Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship

[Having twice been on the wrong end of Nomad’s underhanded tactics in back to back shows, Cal Sanders has been handed a chance to gain retribution. Can Sanders overcome the devious champion, or will history repeat itself and see Nomad walk out of ‘Law & Order’ still holding the Championship?]

Card Recap:

Paradigm vs Alan Parent

Paradox vs Tex Tagan

Skip Beau vs Joffy Laine

This document is property of the US government

Attempts to distribute or copy this document contravene federal law

Paradigm vs Alan Parent

Alan continues to get himself some wins and establish himself.

Paradox vs Tex Tagan

Same as Alan. Tex needs to look like a threat for the title.

I am just not seeing it as a good day for the faces.

Skip Beau vs Joffy Laine

Skip might get himself the next title shot.

No way he is losing the title this quickly.

Card Recap:

Paradigm vs Alan Parent

- Puwuswah Pawent beats Pawadigm when Kwammy Ling helps out.

Paradox vs Tex Tagan

-Tex continues to play 'behead a Paratrooper.'

- As if Carp is gonna put himself over one of the agents.

Skip Beau vs Joffy Laine

- Joffy jobs! Which is what he is meant to do.

- By DQ. Likely thanks to Davie showing up. Nomad retains, Cal wins. And the FBI continues to figure out this pro wrasslin' biz.

Card Recap:

Paradigm vs Alan Parent

Paradox vs Tex Tagan

Via way of Stone Cold Stunner!!!

Cocky arrogant youngster will go over you

Skip Beau vs Joffy Laine

Inteference costs Nomad the match (as Renluenn attacks Sanders), but in a DQ victory, allowing Nomad to retain his belt.

<p>Paradigm vs <strong>Alan Parent</strong></p><p>

Easy victory for Parent here.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paradox</strong> vs Tex Tagan</p><p>

I'm expecting a DQ victory, since Tagan and Laine probably are seeking for revenge and will use this very match to get it.</p><p> </p><p>

Stanley Carpenter vs <strong>Davie Renluenn</strong></p><p>

Squash win?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Skip Beau</strong> vs Joffy Laine</p><p>

Skip needs a victory after the last two months.</p><p> </p><p>

Cal Sanders vs <strong>Nomad ©</strong> – Florida Bay Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

He'll stay champion.</p>