WCW 1994: The Battle Lines Have Been Drawn.

WCW 1994: The Battle Lines Have Been Drawn

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o743/MrPerfect930/bth_WCW_3_zps1642d22a.jpg

I dont really have a fancy backstory. As most of you may know, WCW went through leaders/writers/bookers like it was going out of style throughout their illustrious history. They also went through talent much in the same manner, specifically because they never really knew when it was time to weed out the old guard out of existance, and move forth with the new.

"I'm here to tell my story."

** THIS DIARY IS THE COUNTER-PART IN THE SAME IN-GAME SAVE MODE AS MY BROTHERS WWF 1994: GROWING PAINS [Link under-lined ahead] http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523629 DIARY. HE IS OBVIOUSLY PLAYING AS THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION. **

The time frame is July 1st 1994. A strange time in the world of wrestling, there's no doubt. For instance: Hulk Hogan has come to terms with Eric Bischoff and company, signing with World Championship Wrestling and making his on-camera debut just last month (though he has yet to participate in an active match). "Macho Man" Randy Savage however, is still up north with the World Wrestling Federation. Along with the likes of Bret "The Hitman" Hart, The Undertaker, "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel.... and yes, even "The Total Package" (or 'Captain America' or whatever they decided to call him by now) Lex Luger to name a few. WCW's roster contains a boatload of talent as well, spawning of course from the likes of "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, Sting and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.

However what makes this company strikingly bizarro right around this time period is that Triple H (Jean-Paul Levesque), "Stone Cold" Steve Austin ('Stunning' Steve Austin) and Cactus Jack (Mick Foley) are all under contract in Atlanta.

Not to mention, Extreme Championship Wrestling is red hot and on the brink of a possible explosion as well.... with their current cult following, and revolutionary hardcore-esque style.

The Battle Lines Have Been Drawn...

Jean-Paul Levesque Vs. Terry Taylor

The Gambler Vs. Sting - Really? The Icon / The Franchise losing this soon in your Diary? I think not!

WCW Television Championship: Alex Wright Vs. Lord Steven Regal ©

WCW World Tag Team Championship: Harlem Heat Vs. Cactus Jack & Kevin Sullivan ©

Ron Simmons Vs "The Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko

WCW World Heavyweight Championship: Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat Vs. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair © - Flair for President!!!

Jean-Paul Levesque Vs. Terry Taylor

The Gambler Vs. Sting

WCW Television Championship:

Alex Wright Vs. Lord Steven Regal ©

WCW World Tag Team Championship:

Harlem Heat Vs. Cactus Jack & Kevin Sullivan ©

Ron Simmons Vs "The Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko

WCW World Heavyweight Championship:

If Steamboat Loses, He Can Never Receive Another WCW World Heavyweight Title Shot As Long As Flair Is Champion

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat Vs. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Southern Justice (Mark Canterbury and Dennis Knight) Vs. Erik Watts & Joey Maggs

Non Title:

"Stunning" Steve Austin Vs. Mark Starr

Pretty Wonderful ('Pretty' Paul Roma and 'Mr. Wonderful' Paul Orndorff) Vs. The Armstrong Brothers (Brian Armstrong and Brad Armstrong)

"DDP" Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Flyin' Brian Pillman

Southern Justice (Mark Canterbury and Dennis Knight) Vs. Erik Watts & Joey Maggs

Non Title:"Stunning" Steve Austin Vs. Mark Starr

Pretty Wonderful ('Pretty' Paul Roma and 'Mr. Wonderful' Paul Orndorff) Vs. The Armstrong Brothers (Brian Armstrong and Brad Armstrong)

"DDP" Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Flyin' Brian Pillman

Archived