The WCW Effect! My attempt to change history!

The deal was on paper. Billionaire Ted couldn't believe that things had turned out this way. He was sitting across the large table from the Founder/Chairman of Virgin Group, Sir Richard Branson. The ink hadn't even finished drying when Mr. Branson thanked Ted for his time building the company..

Mr. Branson: Well, Thanks for not agreeing to Vince's deal. That moron would have botched everything up. McMahon doesn't have what I have.

The two men sitting across from each other are abruptly interrupted by a young man entering the office.

Man: I'm ready Mr. Branson. when should I get to work?

Branson: Do what needs to be done Mr. Keller.

The man quickly turns to a young woman and asks her to get a press conference lined up as soon as possible.

****Press conference*****

Keller: Welcome everyone! Let me start with the obvious. My name is Keller. I am the NEW head booker of World Championship Wrestling. I am sure you all have a lot of questions. Those will be answered by directing yourself to the NEW WCW.com. You will not currently find our roster, as we are not wanting to let everyone know what will be unfolding in the next couple of weeks.

I Will let you know that all championship belts have currently been vacated. Mr. Branson and I are hoping to re-tool the WCW brand.

***Check back soon for our first Card!

Archived