Trying to bring my Database over to 2013

Is there a way to switch your old 2010 database over to the new TEW2013??? I watched a youtube video to show you how to start a new database or bring in a mod, but when I add a new database in the game and then I go to the defult folder in the game file the new name of the database is not in there like it shows you in the video. Is there anything i'm doing wrong or can this be done.

<p>If you mean actually converting the data without having to do it all yourself, there is a way built in to the game.</p><p>

When you create a new database in TEW '13, go to wherever you have the files (just like installing a mod for '13). Instead of pasting in a TEW '13 database, though, put in all the files from TEW '10. When you open the game, click on Editor. There should be a button that says "Convert" or something similar. Click that and it'll do it for you if you've put the files in the right place.</p>

Thanks guys for all your help I have figured out all that you have said, but now I have ran into another problem. I have been playing the game regular and not in the admin. So now is there any way I can get all my saved progress from those saved games that is not in the admin part of it, or am I just screwed and have to start all over?

Archived