The Road To Wrestlemania 29, Done The Right Way! (WWE Diary)

Monday, Week 1, March 2013

BREAKING NEWS: NEW WWE HEAD BOOKER!

In a shocking move, the WWE has given the Undertaker the head booker position. Company insiders believe it is a sign of respect from the WWE, and Triple H. Eric Pankowski was recently fired, and the Vince McMahon himself decided the Undertaker would be the best fit on the job.

WRESTLEMANIA UNDERCARD PLANS:

WWE officials plans are still up in the air for the Undercard of wrestlemania.

THE ROCK: FINANCIAL TIPS:

The Rock appeared on the popular TV show Funny Money last night, on a small segment about highly paid sports stars.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW POINT PREVIEW:

Monday Night Raw will be airing live tonight from the TD Garden. With the road to Wrestlemania on the way, anything can happen in the WWE!

1. What will John Cena and The Rock do to gain the advantage on the road to Wrestlemania?

2. CM Punk says he has a message for the WWE Universe. When he has a microphone in his hands, everyone listens!

3. The rivalry between Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger continues to heat up! Both men will team up with a partner of their choice, and will compete in a tag team match.

RAW QUICK PICKS:

Jack Swagger and ??? vs. Alberto Del Rio and ???

Damien Sandow vs. Daniel Bryan (w/Kane)

Sheamus vs. CM Punk

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena

Monday, Week 1, March 2013

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW: LIVE RESULTS

WWE RAW opens up with fireworks, and the camera shows 19,100 screaming fans in the TD Garden. We go to the ring, where Heath Slater is standing.

MATCH 1: Heath Slater vs. Kofi Kingston

In a match almost as explosive as Kofi Kingston himself, Heath Slater and Kofi Kingston kicked off Raw. After 12 minutes of battle, Kofi was able to hit the Trouble in Paradise and get the win.

Winner: Kofi Kingston

Match Rating: B

We are shown backstage, where Antonio Cesaro and Zack Ryder are both shown heading to the ring.

MATCH 2: Antonio Cesaro vs. Zack Ryder

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Antonio Cesaro defeated Zack Ryder in 12:42 by pinfall after he hit the Uppercut.

Winner: Antonio Cesaro

MATCH 3: Wade Barrett vs. Rey Mysterio

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Wade Barrett defeated Rey Mysterio in 15:23 by pinfall.

Winner: Wade Barrett

We go backstage, and see Aj Lee flirting with Daniel Bryan. "I wish you the best of luck tonight in your match!: She then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Segment Rating: C

Ryback is showing heading to the ring, when all of a sudden the shield attack him!

Segment Rating: C+

MATCH 4: The Big Show and Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Jack Swagger and The Big Show defeated Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho in 15:46 when The Big Show defeated Chris Jericho by pinfall with a WMD, after Chris Jericho was distracted by Zeb Colter.

Winners: Jack Swagger and The Big Show

We are shown a video, highlighting the feud between John Cena and The Rock. The match at Wrestlemania will be tag-lined with "Greatness vs. Redemption".

MATCH 5: Damien Sandow vs. Daniel Bryan

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Daniel Bryan defeated Damien Sandow in 16:27 by submission with a Yes! Lock. After the match we had Dolph Ziggler run in and attack Daniel Bryan.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Triple H`s music hits, and out comes the game to a huge pop. He grabs the microphone. "Last month, a coward named Brock Lesnar attacked a man close to me. Vince McMahon had a broken hip. I had to watch my wife cry at his bedside! I have some unfinished business with Brock. Brock Lesnar, I am challenging you to a match at Wrestlemania!" The crowd erupts. "And Brock, because I can guarantee I will kick your ass, I am putting my job on the line to get this match!" Triple H drops the microphone, and leaves the ring.

Segment Rating: B+

MATCH 6: John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

In a superb bout that had great wrestling and a sizzling crowd, John Cena defeated Dolph Ziggler in 20:04 by pinfall with an Attitude Adjustment.

Winner: John Cena

Rating: A

After the match, The Rock comes down to the ring and offers Cena a handshake. He accepts, and the Rock hits a rock bottom! The bell continues to ring, as The Rock attacks. He slams John Cena into the ringpost, then follows it up with a brutal DDT! Blood immediately erupts from the head of John Cena, prompting the announcers to begin calling for help.

Segment Rating: A

MAIN EVENT: CM Punk vs. Sheamus

In a superb bout that had great wrestling and a sizzling crowd, CM Punk defeated Sheamus in 24:55 by pinfall with a Go To Sleep.

Winner: CM Punk

Rating: A

After the match, CM Punk grabs a microphone. "As you all know, I am the best in the world!" The crowd boos. "Its a damn travisty that Vince McMahon has screwed me out of a Wrestlemania match. "I am the best in the locker room! I am a God among the so called superstars." The titan-tron flashes static, then just shows a message, saying: WRESTLEMANIA 29. PHILL BROOKS R.I.P. The show closes with CM Punk looking at the message.

Segment Rating: B+

OVERALL SHOW RATING: A

MATCH OF THE NIGHT: CM Punk vs. Sheamus

Tuesday, Week 1, March 2013

WWE RAW RATING AND BACKSTAGE NOTES:

-WWE Monday Night Raw recived a 10.75 rating on the USA Network last night.

-Many people backstage were impressed with the quality in Heath Slaters preformance last night against Kofi Kingston.

-We are also getting word that the Triple H and Brock Lesnar match will have some sort of stipulation at Wrestlemania.

WWE SUPERSTARS SPOILERS:

The following matches were taped for superstars before RAW last night:

Match 1: Santino Marella defeated David Otunga

Match 2: Damien Sandow defeated Brodus Clay

Match 3: Mark Henry defeated R-Truth

Wednesday, Week 1, 2013

WWE BACKSTAGE MEETING 1

We are backstage with Vince McMahon, The Undertaker, Triple H, and Paul Heyman.

Vince: Alright team, Wrestlemania is the last Sunday of this month. So far we have 4 matches booked. What other matches can we make?

Triple H: I believe we are heading to a Team Hell No vs. Dolph and Big E at the show with the interference from Dolph to Bryan on Monday.

Paul: I would also love to see The Miz take on Wade Barrett for his title. It can be a great match for both men.

Undertaker: What will we do with the shield?

Vince: They will have to be in some sort of match with Ryback. Ryback can find partners, or take them on alone. Thank you for everyone coming to the meeting, I will see you all next week.

WRESTLEMANIA 29 CONFIRMED MATCHES:

The Rock vs. John Cena II

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio

RUMORED MATCHES:

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

Ryback vs. The Shield

Wade Barrett vs. The Miz

Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston

Friday, Week 1, 2013

Friday Night Smackdown Quick Results:

-The 3MB defeated Kofi Kingston and Sin Cara