National Wrestling Association - The Return of Rip Chord

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/RipChord_FINisher1_zps511aa487.jpg

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Just a typical Tuesday night on the ranch…..cows moved to the east pasture to graze, the tractor is all cleaned up after a long day of plowing the south fields and all the dishes are washed and put away from a great steak dinner. I looked up at the clock; it read 8:51pm…..nine more minutes until Supreme TV begins…”man, I have not watched any of the big three on TV in ages, maybe I should pour myself a scotch and see what is going on these days”, I thought. It has been almost a year and a half since I turned the reigns of Mid Atlantic Wrestling over to my longtime friend, Sam Keith. Now, I had been to the last two Rip Chord Invitational events, but that had been the extent of my exposure to the business that made me the man I am today. I think it was after Jay signed with Total Championship Wrestling that I knew it was time to move on with the next chapter of my life. “What the heck”, I said to my 3 year old boxer Rocky…..”Let’s see what I have been missing over the last year and a half”. I went to the bar, poured myself a tall glass of scotch and sat down in the recliner that I had grown ever so fond of these past months and flipped on the TV just as Baywatch was ending.

The opening video ended and Supreme TV started with Peter Michaels and Duane Fry welcoming us to a sold out crowd in Chicago, Illinois. I was able to gather that Rich Money had just defended the SWF World Title against Jack Bruce and Remo and now was going to Supreme Challenge to face the #1 contender, Steve Frehley. Seeing that belt brought back a lot of memories…..I had held that same title on three different occasions, the last was back in 1992, when I lost it to Sam Strong. “Oh to be young again Rocky”, I said to my dog as he lay on the floor next to my chair, gnawing on the bone from my dinner. I dosed in and out throughout the show, but was woken by the sound of my phone ringing. “Who the heck would be calling me now”? I thought. I answered the phone. “Hello”. I immediately recognized the voice on the other end of the line as my son Jay. “Dad….please tell me you aren’t watching this crap on TV!” he said. I looked up at the TV and saw three men standing in the ring…..one was dressed as Sam Strong, who also owned United States Pro Wrestling. Another was dressed up as Tommy Cornell, owner of TCW and the last guy was wearing a torn T-Shirt and jeans and was sipping from a flask, acting like he was drunk. When he finally turned to face the camera, I noticed the T-Shirt he was wearing was one of my old SWF shirts…..this bastard was pretending to be me. “Dad…..who the hell does Richard Eisen think he is? That son of a bitch has gone way too far…do you want me to see if Tommy will let me respond next week on the air?” At first I wanted to say yes….”No….Jay….I don’t want you to be pulled in the middle of this. If Tommy wants you to do something next week, please run it by me first….I don’t want you to ruin your career over this…..this is something I have to take care of myself.”

I hung up the phone with my son and pressed rewind on my remote and watched the entire segment from the beginning. To sum it up, Richard Eisen came out to the ring and started talking about how the SWF had defeated TCW and USPW, you know…the basic my company is better than yours. About 5 or 6 minutes in, the men dressed as Tommy Cornell and Sam Strong came out and confronted Richard. A couple minutes into them cornering Eisen, my old SWF theme music hit and the man pretending to be me came stumbling out from the back….falling down the rap. They go back and forth, with “me” mostly sipping the flask and falling over…eventually Richard would knock out “Cornell” and “Strong” and for good measure, do the same to “me”. Before he leaves the ring, Richard Eisen not only called me a drunk, but also a quitter for “giving control of his company to Sam Keith because Rip knew that I was the better man….Rip is a coward and a quitter and would rather be sitting in a bar instead at the helm of his own company…..”

Now, I have thick skin….you don’t last very long in this business unless you do, but Richard Eisen had gone too far. It was well known that I had some problems with alcohol, but that was 20 years ago. I had no idea why he had dug up those skeletons…..but I knew that responding in the media would be exactly what he wanted me to do…..the man was an a-hole, but he was a smart a-hole…..no, there is only one way to get back at a man like him.....I picked up the phone and called the one man who I knew would be up for the challenge……”Sam….hey, it’s Rip….I have a proposition for you……”

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/SamKeith_alt12_zps5662996b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/SamKeith_alt12_zps5662996b.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/RipChord_FINisher1_zps511aa487.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/RipChord_FINisher1_zps511aa487.jpg</span></a><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Sam Keith sat behind a desk….my old desk….in my old office at the Mid Atlantic Wrestling headquarters in Baltimore. He scratched his chin as he looked over the paperwork I had brought with me for him to sign. He looked up at me and smiled, “Are you sure this is what you want to do Rip? Don’t get me wrong, I understand why you are doing this and agree that Richard was completely out of line….but you just retired from the business a little over a year and a half ago…do you really want to take on this big of an operation?” I stared across the desk at my old friend and could see the concern in his eyes, but I knew he was behind me 100%...I smirked and said “You bet your ass I do……”</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>About a month and a half before that meeting, I called Sam and asked him if he had seen what just happened on Supreme TV. He said he had not, but he usually sets his DVR to record all the other companies’ shows. I told him to go back and watch the segment that began just before the Main Event and call me back. Roughly 20 minutes later, Sam called me back with the same reaction that I had….”Who the F$#@ does Eisen think he is!?” he said before I could say anything. I calmed Sam down and told him that Richard is waiting for me or one of my friends to speak out in the media against him and give him the free publicity that he was always looking for. Sam fired out a bunch of ideas to get back at Richard for this, but I finally was able to get a word in and say “I want to start my own company to compete with him.” Sam was silent on the other end of the phone…..he finally said “start…as in open a brand new company?” I said that is my plan….I explained that I had some money put aside for a rainy day, plus I had some investors that were at one time interested in buying a stake in MAW, but I turned them down, but I was sure that I could scrape up enough money to make us competitive with TCW, USPW and SWF. I told him to fly down to Texas for the weekend and I would have a business plan that I could show him….he agreed to come down. I hung up the phone knowing that if I could get Sam Keith in my corner, then I knew that we could get this thing off the ground in a hurry….yes, I was very well known and respected in the business, but so was Sam….and the two of us together would be a force to be reckoned with. I sat down and began to lay out the plan for the company....."Richard Eisen....you have no idea what you just woke up......" </em></strong></span></p><p>

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p>

<p>Company Model</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/RipChord_FINisher1_zps511aa487.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/RipChord_FINisher1_zps511aa487.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWANatWrestAssoc_zpsde2b3be7.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWANatWrestAssoc_zpsde2b3be7.jpg</span></a><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">The sun peaked in through the open blinds, I opened my eyes and looked at the clock….it read 8:39 AM, “Wow” I thought, “I have not slept this late in 15 years”. I had decided to take a much needed day off from working on the ranch, and it really did feel good….the old aches and pains were still there but not nearly as noticeable. I finally pulled myself out of bed and saw that I had a message on my cell phone….it was from my lawyer, the final documents had been approved and should arrive today for me to review….if all looked good, my new business venture would be born on January 1<sup>st</sup>, 2013. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast and went outside and sat by the pool and watched the ranch hands finish getting ready to head out to the north field to finish building the fence for the new herd of cattle we were expecting in three weeks. I had just finished up eating, when one of the workers came over to me with a package in his hands…”Mister Chord, this just came for you”. I looked at it and smiled, “Thanks kid” I said as he handed it to me over the fence. It was finally here, all those phone calls to my investors and flying to Baltimore a couple more times to get Sam’s signature….they all were worth the headache. I quickly put my dirty dish in the sink and went into my office and opened the FedEx package. Inside was the confirmation that my new company, The National Wrestling Association, was born. </span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Product:</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">I have never been a big fan of the soap operas that you see on TV, men dressed up as lobsters or yeti’s and such really annoyed the heck out of me. I decided that I wanted wrestling to be treated as a serious art form, but still have the flavor it did in the 90s, our wrestlers would be athletes and rated more on performance rather than popularity (although it wouldn’t hurt to be over with the fans). Angles and skits would be used, however our guys would mainly give interviews and brawl in the back and out in amongst the crowd….no shellfish in my company unless it was provided in the back to eat.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg</span></a><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Size = Cult</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Money = $5 mil</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Traditional = Heavy</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Mainstream = Medium</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Cult = Medium</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Modern - Key Feature</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Realism = Heavy</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Hardcore = Medium</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Lucha Libre = Medium</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Pure = Heavy</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Daredevil = Low</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></strong> </p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> 90% Matches - Events</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> 80% Matches- TV </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></strong> </p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Match Intensity = 60%</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Match Danger = 60%</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Events:</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">At first I thought we could get by if we just marketed our shows as straight to DVD, but I realized that we would be missing a huge audience. So I called in a couple favors and was able to get us a 2 year contract with USA Free Choice to carry our monthly shows on Pay-Per-View, and I also landed us a 6 month contract (24 episodes) with National Pride TV to air our 90 minute TV show.</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></strong> <strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Anniversary Show - January</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Ground Zero - February </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Rise of Champions - March</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Bragging Rights - April</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Road to Glory - May</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Burning River Brawl - June</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Great Lakes Tag Wars - July (Tournament Title)</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Summer Bash - August</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Urban Justice - September</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Collision Course - October </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> King of the Great Lakes - November (Tournament Title)</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Last Impressions - December</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Tuesday Night Fights – Taped every Monday (airing Tuesday Late Night)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAAnniversaryShow-1_zps20156a12.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAAnniversaryShow-1_zps20156a12.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAGroundZero_zps1af2d26c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAGroundZero_zps1af2d26c.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWARiseOfChamps_zpsd902b3e0.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWARiseOfChamps_zpsd902b3e0.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABraggingRights_zps3b005785.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABraggingRights_zps3b005785.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWARoadToGlory_zpsbab72bc0.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWARoadToGlory_zpsbab72bc0.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABurningRiverBrawl_zps49e0fc04.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABurningRiverBrawl_zps49e0fc04.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAGreatLakesTagWars_zps59afc408.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAGreatLakesTagWars_zps59afc408.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWASummerBash_zps3d1dcda2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWASummerBash_zps3d1dcda2.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAUrbanJustice_zps39b5987a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAUrbanJustice_zps39b5987a.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWACollisionCourse_zps21957bbf.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWACollisionCourse_zps21957bbf.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAKingOfTheGreatLakes_zps630112eb.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAKingOfTheGreatLakes_zps630112eb.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWALastImpressions_zps46cc6b56.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWALastImpressions_zps46cc6b56.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWATuesdayNightFights_zps809ddd82.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWATuesdayNightFights_zps809ddd82.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35812" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A big thank you to thatchizzle for creating these logos, and another thank you to ReapeR for the title renders</div></blockquote> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

<p>Current Roster</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg</span></a><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> Wrestlers</strong></span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <table class="MsoTableGrid" style="border-collapse:collapse;border:none;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook:480;mso-table-lspace:9.0pt;margin-left:6.75pt;mso-table-rspace: 9.0pt;margin-right:6.75pt;mso-table-anchor-vertical:margin;mso-table-anchor-horizontal: margin;mso-table-left:left;mso-table-top:27.75pt;mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh:.5pt solid windowtext;mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/AkimaBrave_Marshall1_zps3eb1f424.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/AkimaBrave_Marshall1_zps3eb1f424.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Akima Brave</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/e8e5d1f4-680e-4875-8703-1e99b6983982_zps4ca139f6.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/e8e5d1f4-680e-4875-8703-1e99b6983982_zps4ca139f6.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Al The Hillbilly</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/1370ccff-d475-45a7-b678-8977ff337642_zps28cb5df4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/1370ccff-d475-45a7-b678-8977ff337642_zps28cb5df4.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Antonio Del Veccio</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/89640ad4-643d-4888-9538-747f99b2c914_zps98f2bb98.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/89640ad4-643d-4888-9538-747f99b2c914_zps98f2bb98.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Bradford Peverell</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/4e354d3f-cdbc-40fb-a210-89d44feee267_zps72d943b6.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/4e354d3f-cdbc-40fb-a210-89d44feee267_zps72d943b6.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Brady Prince</p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:1"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/HollywoodBretStarr_zpsa1956afc.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/HollywoodBretStarr_zpsa1956afc.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Brett Starr</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/CaseyValentine_zps885d2791.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/CaseyValentine_zps885d2791.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Casey Valentine</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/7cc6d1b7-0f6c-491e-b56d-983b3f4288cc_zpse343aa49.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/7cc6d1b7-0f6c-491e-b56d-983b3f4288cc_zpse343aa49.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Clark Alexander</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/CurtisJenkins-1_zpse664f00c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/CurtisJenkins-1_zpse664f00c.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Curtis Jekins</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/0d616b7e-a991-42fd-be06-6c5a313bae6a_zpsd3ca4c8f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/0d616b7e-a991-42fd-be06-6c5a313bae6a_zpsd3ca4c8f.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Dallas McWade</p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:2"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/DazzlingDaveDiamond_zps1a16f290.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/DazzlingDaveDiamond_zps1a16f290.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Dazzling Dave Diamond</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/a8692b00-bbba-441d-aecb-0af58db66348_zps61316f14.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/a8692b00-bbba-441d-aecb-0af58db66348_zps61316f14.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Dean McWade</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/DeanWaldorf-1_zps5e59b1af.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/DeanWaldorf-1_zps5e59b1af.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Dean Waldorf</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/55ec8366-4a6e-4a83-9cb7-9587523e69d7_zpsfb5b335f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/55ec8366-4a6e-4a83-9cb7-9587523e69d7_zpsfb5b335f.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Ernest Youngman</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/61c972f6-160b-4855-9bd7-d35243d9b945_zpsa20d4b06.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/61c972f6-160b-4855-9bd7-d35243d9b945_zpsa20d4b06.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Frankie Perez</p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:3"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/GrandmasterPhunk_zps5fc84c0d.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/GrandmasterPhunk_zps5fc84c0d.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Grandmaster Phunk</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/GregGauge_alt1_zpsdbe223a6.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/GregGauge_alt1_zpsdbe223a6.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Greg Gauge</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/a9fa10d4-c1b1-4683-8eb6-64f6000e18c5_zps28cd842b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/a9fa10d4-c1b1-4683-8eb6-64f6000e18c5_zps28cd842b.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Jack Griffith</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/MainstreamHernandez_zpsa31577ba.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/MainstreamHernandez_zpsa31577ba.jpg</span></a></p><p>

James Hernandez</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/ce130b24-d7ae-4fa1-bc2e-886a52fc6236_zps6134c742.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/ce130b24-d7ae-4fa1-bc2e-886a52fc6236_zps6134c742.jpg</span></a></p><p>

KC Glenn</p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:4"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/158c4300-6c06-446e-8de9-546fbffc279e_zpscbe9ac4b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/158c4300-6c06-446e-8de9-546fbffc279e_zpscbe9ac4b.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Kid Toma</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/MarvStatler-1_zps532eb835.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/MarvStatler-1_zps532eb835.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Marv Statler</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/MatthewKeith-1_zpsa24adb78.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/MatthewKeith-1_zpsa24adb78.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Matthew Keith</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/3a99516c-1e6f-43d9-a336-80eb069df7b6_zps06cbccdc.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/3a99516c-1e6f-43d9-a336-80eb069df7b6_zps06cbccdc.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Mikey James</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/37883566-941e-47d8-a588-092c893c7292_zps2b241dbb.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/37883566-941e-47d8-a588-092c893c7292_zps2b241dbb.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Mr. Lucha III</p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:5"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/508aa577-2a64-4855-a93d-2fc71b706377_zpsad072f6b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/508aa577-2a64-4855-a93d-2fc71b706377_zpsad072f6b.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Paul Steadyfast</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/db9c8547-489f-45f1-b199-e9cdc899ff75_zpscc81dfc2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/db9c8547-489f-45f1-b199-e9cdc899ff75_zpscc81dfc2.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Pete The Hillbilly</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/RhinoUmaga_zps47b4f38a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/RhinoUmaga_zps47b4f38a.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Rhino Umaga</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/RileyMcManus-1_zps6956fb20.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/RileyMcManus-1_zps6956fb20.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Riley McManus</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/SamoanMachine_zpsad627bd4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/SamoanMachine_zpsad627bd4.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Samoan Machine</p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:6"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/SteveFlash_zpsa1df594d.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/SteveFlash_zpsa1df594d.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Steve Flash</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/StevenParker_zps7b708d5a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/StevenParker_zps7b708d5a.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Steven Parker</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/981f3872-3b52-4778-868c-5fd1e2275a06_zpsf9c5939f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/981f3872-3b52-4778-868c-5fd1e2275a06_zpsf9c5939f.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Acid II</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> </p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:7"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> </p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> </p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:8"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:9;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} table.MsoTableGrid {mso-style-name:"Table Grid"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--></p><p>

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:14px;">Tag Teams</span></span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <table class="MsoTableGrid" style="border-collapse: collapse; border: medium none;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="61" width="507"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/RhinoUmaga_zps47b4f38a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/RhinoUmaga_zps47b4f38a.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/SamoanMachine_zpsad627bd4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/SamoanMachine_zpsad627bd4.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/CurtisJenkins-1_zpse664f00c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/CurtisJenkins-1_zpse664f00c.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/RileyMcManus-1_zps6956fb20.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/RileyMcManus-1_zps6956fb20.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr><td align="center" valign="top"></p><p>

</td><td align="center" valign="top"></p><p>

</td><td align="center" valign="top"></p><p>

</td><td valign="top"></p><p>

</td></tr><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:1"> <td colspan="2" style="width:177.1pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="236"> Samoan Destruction Inc</p><p> </p><p>

</td> <td colspan="2" style="width:177.1pt;border-top:none; border-left:none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="236"> The Atlantic Connection</p><p> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:2"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/e8e5d1f4-680e-4875-8703-1e99b6983982_zps4ca139f6.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/e8e5d1f4-680e-4875-8703-1e99b6983982_zps4ca139f6.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/db9c8547-489f-45f1-b199-e9cdc899ff75_zpscc81dfc2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/db9c8547-489f-45f1-b199-e9cdc899ff75_zpscc81dfc2.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/0d616b7e-a991-42fd-be06-6c5a313bae6a_zpsd3ca4c8f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/0d616b7e-a991-42fd-be06-6c5a313bae6a_zpsd3ca4c8f.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/a8692b00-bbba-441d-aecb-0af58db66348_zps61316f14.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/a8692b00-bbba-441d-aecb-0af58db66348_zps61316f14.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:3"> <td colspan="2" style="width:177.1pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="236"> The Hillbillys</p><p> </p><p>

</td> <td colspan="2" style="width:177.1pt;border-top:none; border-left:none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="236"> The McWade Brothers</p><p> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:4"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/MarvStatler-1_zps532eb835.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/MarvStatler-1_zps532eb835.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/DeanWaldorf-1_zps5e59b1af.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/DeanWaldorf-1_zps5e59b1af.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/AkimaBrave_Marshall1_zps3eb1f424.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/AkimaBrave_Marshall1_zps3eb1f424.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/158c4300-6c06-446e-8de9-546fbffc279e_zpscbe9ac4b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/158c4300-6c06-446e-8de9-546fbffc279e_zpscbe9ac4b.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:5;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes"> <td colspan="2" style="width:177.1pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="236"> The Ring Generals</p><p> </p><p>

</td> <td colspan="2" style="width:177.1pt;border-top:none; border-left:none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="236"> The Samoan Wildboyz</p><p> </p><p>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Managers & Staff </strong></span></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<table class="MsoTableGrid" style="border-collapse:collapse;border:none;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook:480;mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-border-insideh: .5pt solid windowtext;mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/EricTyler_zps2fc55804.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/EricTyler_zps2fc55804.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Eric Tyler (Manager)</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/a12ae4c2-5e0e-4d55-b7c9-8de0e6f0c8df_zps15ee6d96.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/a12ae4c2-5e0e-4d55-b7c9-8de0e6f0c8df_zps15ee6d96.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Boss Man Brayfield (Manager)</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/98836a5a-d9c1-4519-a393-125354343723_zps5c351d6c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/98836a5a-d9c1-4519-a393-125354343723_zps5c351d6c.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Samuel Curran (Announcer)</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/b8a4ac31-00b8-4f07-bf9e-c9e5c83465f0_zps20a8bd42.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/b8a4ac31-00b8-4f07-bf9e-c9e5c83465f0_zps20a8bd42.jpg</span></a></p><p>

“Smooth” Chris Vann (Announcer)</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.6pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/0b0b6a0b-5233-469d-856d-2c6a834c0c60_zpsf5820638.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/0b0b6a0b-5233-469d-856d-2c6a834c0c60_zpsf5820638.jpg</span></a></p><p>

The Guru (Announcer)</p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:1;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes"> <td style="width:88.55pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/b18fa21f-e352-4678-822f-13ad2a40a55c_zps8d0d75b0.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/b18fa21f-e352-4678-822f-13ad2a40a55c_zps8d0d75b0.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Jez McArthur (Referee)</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/4ec6f8de-0264-4cea-bdcb-c1f28c0e050d_zpsa4f72bf9.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/4ec6f8de-0264-4cea-bdcb-c1f28c0e050d_zpsa4f72bf9.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Sam Keith (Road Agent)</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/4847d4ee-c230-42b3-88f3-c4edf7bd76eb_zpsfcbaa8fc.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/4847d4ee-c230-42b3-88f3-c4edf7bd76eb_zpsfcbaa8fc.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Rip Chord (Owner)</p><p>

</td> <td style="width:88.55pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="118"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/ca7be344-0ab3-4c97-a35a-ddca5aa2631a_zps31b71d6f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/ca7be344-0ab3-4c97-a35a-ddca5aa2631a_zps31b71d6f.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Honey Golighty</p><p>

(GM Women's Division)</p><p>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} table.MsoTableGrid {mso-style-name:"Table Grid"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--></p><p> </p><p>

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} table.MsoTableGrid {mso-style-name:"Table Grid"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--></p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p>

<p>Current Champions</p><p> </p><p>

<table class="MsoTableGrid" style="border-collapse: collapse; border: medium none;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="1319" width="676"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes"> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> <a href="http://photobucket.com/images/the%20grand%20avatar" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/WrestlingCentury/c2118fbd.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Vacant</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

<a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldHeavyweightChampionship_zpsd13d3281.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldHeavyweightChampionship_zpsd13d3281.jpg</span></a></p><p>

<strong>NWA World Heavyweight</strong></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

</td> <td valign="top"></p><p>

</td><td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:1"> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> <a href="http://photobucket.com/images/the%20grand%20avatar" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/WrestlingCentury/c2118fbd.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Vacant</strong></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

<a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWANationalHeavyweight_zpse813a0bc.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWANationalHeavyweight_zpse813a0bc.jpg</span></a></p><p>

<strong>NWA National</strong></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

</td><td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:2"> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/BradfordPeverell_zps3a530553.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/BradfordPeverell_zps3a530553.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Bradford Peverell</strong></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

<a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldTVChampionship_zps547d50d9.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldTVChampionship_zps547d50d9.jpg</span></a></p><p>

<strong>NWA Television</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Defenses (</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">2</span></span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">)</span></span></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

Defeated B. Starr, Mr Lucha III, D. Diamond, J. Hernandez & A Del Veccio @ Tuesday Night Fights (3/5/13)</span></p><p>

</td><td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:3"> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> <a href="http://photobucket.com/images/the%20grand%20avatar" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/WrestlingCentury/c2118fbd.jpg</span></a><a href="http://photobucket.com/images/the%20grand%20avatar" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/WrestlingCentury/c2118fbd.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Vacant</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldTagTeamChampionship_zpsf7c6a9e4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldTagTeamChampionship_zpsf7c6a9e4.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldTagTeamChampionship_zpsf7c6a9e4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAWorldTagTeamChampionship_zpsf7c6a9e4.jpg</span></a><strong>NWA Tag Team</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:4"> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> <a href="http://photobucket.com/images/the%20grand%20avatar" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/WrestlingCentury/c2118fbd.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Vacant</strong></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p><strong>

</strong><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/ffllqor_zps463232cc.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/ffllqor_zps463232cc.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

NWA King of the Great Lakes</strong></p><p>

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:5;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes"> <td style="width:110.7pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" valign="top" width="148"> <a href="http://photobucket.com/images/the%20grand%20avatar" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/WrestlingCentury/c2118fbd.jpg</span></a><a href="http://photobucket.com/images/the%20grand%20avatar" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/WrestlingCentury/c2118fbd.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Vacant</strong></p><p>

</td> <td style="width:110.7pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" align="center" valign="top" width="148"> </p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAGreatLakesTag_zps651fc630.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWAGreatLakesTag_zps651fc630.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

NWA Tag Wars Champions</strong></p><p>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} table.MsoTableGrid {mso-style-name:"Table Grid"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--></p>

<p>Event History</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg</span></a><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>

Event History</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>

</strong></span></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/ca661f1b-a87c-4f1f-901d-cb9df0c7492d_zpsd87aa1ff.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/ca661f1b-a87c-4f1f-901d-cb9df0c7492d_zpsd87aa1ff.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1887255&mode=linear#post1887255" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;">Episode #1 - 3/5/13 - Hammerstein Ballroom (New York, NY)</span></span></a></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1889684#post1889684" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;">Episode #2 - 3/12/13 - A</span></span></a><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1889684#post1889684" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">gora Theater (Cleveland OH)</span></span></span></a></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span></span></span><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1890229#post1890229" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Episode #3 - 3/19/1</span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">3 - Decatu</span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">r Civic Center (Decatur, IL)</span></span></span></span></span></span></a></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Episode #4 - 3/26/1</span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">3 - Lakeview Arena (Marquette, MI)</span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Episode #</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">5</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> - </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">4</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">/2/1</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">3 - </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Viking Hall (Philadelphia, PA</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">)</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/National%20Wrestling%20Association/655bb87d-3918-471d-ba7a-ff0dde5ff421_zpsb1788262.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/655bb87d-3918-471d-ba7a-ff0dde5ff421_zpsb1788262.jpg</span></a></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Rise </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">of Champions</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">- </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">3</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">/30/1</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">3 - The Palestra</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> (Philadelphia, PA</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">)</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p>

March 1st, 2013

The wrestling world is all a buzz, as Rip Chord's new National Wrestling Association makes it's debut in 3 days in New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom, as it tapes it's first Tuesday Night Fights TV show. It was just about 8 months ago when SWF owner, Richard Eisen was involved in a skit where he portrayed Rip as a fall down drunk and a disgrace to the wrestling business. This tactic backfired as it did not get the desired response from Chord or any of his supporters. Instead, Chord called in some favors and opened up a brand new company, but this time he does not plan to use it as a place to launch young wrestlers careers....no, this time he plans to take on the International giant, the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

The company has been busy, signing a lot of the top Indy talent (Mikey James, Matthew Keith & Brett Starr), along with a few veteran stars from the past (The McWade Brothers, Jack Griffith & Clark Alexander). Rip knows that he will need to develop his own stars, but also will need to watch the SWF and TCW for guys who may become available as their contracts begin to expire, one rumor already floating around is that the NWA is in negotiations with one such wrestler. They also have announced the opening of NWA: Florida to be their development territory, and it will be run by veteran wrestler Steve Flash. They also have opened the NWA Wrestling Academy, a wrestling training school which will be run by Travis Century. So far they have been able to produce 2 graduates, both of which have been signed and assigned to NWA: Florida.

I want to wish Rip Chord and the rest of the National Wrestling Association good luck in their quest to dethrone the SWF. It will be a long, hard road but with Rip at the helm and his friend Sam Keith helping out where he can, I think we as wrestling fans win no matter what happens. We no longer have the "Big Three".....we now have The Big Four.

The Card

*Elimination Match for the NWA Television Title*

Bradford Peverell vs James Hernandez vs Mr. Lucha III vs Antonio Del Veccio vs "Hollywood" Brett Starr vs Dazzling Dave Diamond

*NWA Tag Title Quarterfinal Match*

The Atlantic Connection vs C-V-2

*NWA World Heavyweight Title Quarterfinal Match*

Steve Flash vs Dallas McWade

The Hillbilly's vs Matthew Keith & Steven Parker

Mikey James vs Paul Steadyfast

Hah! You gave away who all your champions are. They are obviously all smokers given the pictures!

LOL. :D

"Richard Eisen....you have no idea what you just woke up......"

The pet cat that usually poops in the alleyways.

Bradford Peverell vs James Hernandez vs Mr. Lucha III vs Antonio Del Veccio vs "Hollywood" Brett Starr vs Dazzling Dave Diamond

None of them are smokers. I predict a Russo swerve coming on. :p

Perhaps The Grand Avatar is lurking somewhere, managing a stable of smokers whose goal is to get all the gold by suffocating their opponents with cigarette smoke... :D

Tuesday Night Fights - Episode #1

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWATuesdayNightFights_zps809ddd82.jpg

Details

Attendance: 2,000 (SELL OUT!)

Shown: 10:00pm on National Pride TV (Taped)

Date: Tuesday, March 5th, 2013

Rating: 0.47

Dark Matches

-Grandmaster Phunk def. Ernest Youngman in 5:54 by pinfall with a Phunkensteiner.

-Dean McWade def. KC Glenn in 7:22 by pinfall with a Canadian Lariat.

-Clark Alexander def. Greg Gauge in 7:41 by pinfall with a Hawaiian Breaker.

-Frankie Perez & Jack Griffith def. The Ring Generals in 10:59 when Jack Griffith defeated Dean Waldorf by pinfall with a Jack in The Box.

-The Samoan Wildboyz def. The Samoan Destruction Inc. in 10:39 when Akima Brave defeated Rhino Umaga by pinfall with a Samoan Suplex.

<hr style="color:#666666" size="1">

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg

Tuesday Night Fights Begins

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/98836a5a-d9c1-4519-a393-125354343723_zps5c351d6c.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/b8a4ac31-00b8-4f07-bf9e-c9e5c83465f0_zps20a8bd42.jpg

Curran: Good evening wrestling fans, and welcome to the inaugural edition of the National Wrestling Association's Tuesday Night Fights. I am Sammy Curran and I am joined by my broadcast partner, Chris Vann

Vann: Thank you Sammy boy, and this is indeed a huge night for all of us and I cannot wait for the action to get underway, we have a great card tonight.

Curran: Right you are Chris, we have a Pay-Per-View type of card in store for you tonight. First, the NWA Television Title will be decided in a six man elimination match.

Vann: How many companies can say they kick things off with a title match?

Curran: Next, the first of two tag team quarter final matches will put The Atlantic Connection against Casey Valentine and Mid Atlantic Wrestling's Cameron Vessey.

Vann: Vessey is here at the request of his former MAW partner, McManus and Jenkins have their work cut out for them.

Curran: In the other tag team quarter final match, we will see the team of Matthew Keith and Steven Parker taking on the veteran tag team, The Hillbillys

Vann: Keith and Parker are no strangers as partners, in fact they have held some gold together a couple of times.

Curran: And we will also see a couple of NWA World Heavyweight quarter final matches as well....The remarkable one, Steve Flash will take on the big veteran Dallas McWade...and the man who many have pegged as the favorite to win the whole thing, Mikey James will take on another veteran in Paul Steadyfast.

Vann: Those four men all have the pedigree to hold the World Title...it should be a great night....

begins to play

Vann: What...woah, is that who I think it is? YES! look who is here!

Curran: You're right Chris, from the looks of it, our owner, the legendary Rip Chord and followed by our General Manager, Sam Keith. They are on their way down to the ring....wonder what they have to say....let's go to the ring.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/4847d4ee-c230-42b3-88f3-c4edf7bd76eb_zpsfcbaa8fc.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/4ec6f8de-0264-4cea-bdcb-c1f28c0e050d_zpsa4f72bf9.jpg

*"Thank you Rip" chants ring out from the crowd*

Chord: Wow....thank you New York!

*The chant continue and get louder*

Chord: Sam and I wanted to come out here and say what a historic night this is for us, and we are very glad that two thousand of the best wrestling fans in the world came out to see us in person. And for those of you watching at home, we wish you could be here with us but are sure that you will come down when we are in your city. Now, a lot of people are hoping that I would come out here and address the incident that drove me to opening this company.....well....all I have to say is....

Keith: Rip....hang one.....I am not going to let you be the one who gave the Evil Empire any free publicity. Everyone knows that it was completely tasteless, like most of their programming, and the only thing it accomplished is that WE joined forces to kick his ass!

*The crowd begins to chant "Kick their ass!"*

Chord: Okay Sam, you make a good point. we will do our talking through our fans....so before we go, thank you all again for coming to this historic event and Richard Eisen......you can KISS MY ASS!!!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWABannerNew-1_zps6e663639.jpg

Commercial Break

Match #1

Six-Man Elimination Match

*For the NWA Television Title*

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/df3db929-4636-42be-bf52-3915388e5c48_zpsaa69acd6.jpg

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/1370ccff-d475-45a7-b678-8977ff337642_zps28cb5df4.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/89640ad4-643d-4888-9538-747f99b2c914_zps98f2bb98.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/DazzlingDaveDiamond_zps1a16f290.jpgvs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/MainstreamHernandez_zpsa31577ba.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/37883566-941e-47d8-a588-092c893c7292_zps2b241dbb.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/HollywoodBretStarr_zpsa1956afc.jpg

Antonio Del Veccio vs Bradford Peverell vs Dazzling Dave Diamond vs James Hernandez vs Mr Lucha III vs Brett Starr

- Each man made their way down to the ring, with the biggest pops being for James Hernandez and Bradford Peverell, Mr Lucha III received the fewest. Dazzling Dave Diamond had the most heat on him because his manager, Boss Man Brayfield really got into it with some of the fans in the front row.

-The match started with all six men pairing off, Diamond went after Mr Lucha III, Starr locked up with Peverell and Hernandez and Del Veccio went toe to toe. After a couple minutes, Diamond pinned Lucha in the corner and with the help of his manager, Boss Man Brayfield, was able to toss Lucha over the top rope and be eliminated. But his celebration didn't last long, as Peverell took advantage of the celebrating Diamond and tossed him on top of Brayfield, eliminating Diamond. Brett Starr climbed the top rope, but stopped and looked up the ramp as Eric Tyler came out and yelled at him to get down. This allowed Hernandez to push him from behind and eliminate him. Peverell, Hernandez and Del Veccio would trade some high risk moves, but it would be Del Veccio next to go over, as he tried for a flying cross body on Hernandez, but he ducked and grabbed the top rope and pulled it down, and Del Veccio went flying over. Peverell wasted no time and pounced on the distracted Hernandez, working him over until he was able to get him up onto his shoulder and toss him over the top rope for the final elimination.

Bradford Peverell wins the NWA Television title.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/98836a5a-d9c1-4519-a393-125354343723_zps5c351d6c.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/b8a4ac31-00b8-4f07-bf9e-c9e5c83465f0_zps20a8bd42.jpg

Curran: What a match! Bradford Peverell is the first Television champion.

Vann: I thought for sure that Hernandez or Diamond were going to win this match, they had way too much going for them not to.

Curran: Let's go to the back, where Mikey James is waiting in the back.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/3a99516c-1e6f-43d9-a336-80eb069df7b6_zps06cbccdc.jpg

James: Paul Steadyfast....you have been around for a while....you have been in the spotlight.....and you have juiced in the past. Well let me be the first to introduce you to the next big thing in wrestling....I am Mikey James....I am who the fans all came to see...and I will be the World Heavyweight Champion in three weeks....you are just a stepping stone Paul...get used to it.

Commercial Break

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/89640ad4-643d-4888-9538-747f99b2c914_zps98f2bb98.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/DazzlingDaveDiamond_zps1a16f290.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/a12ae4c2-5e0e-4d55-b7c9-8de0e6f0c8df_zps15ee6d96.jpg

- We come back from commercial break and see Boss Man Brayfield directing Dazzling Dave Diamond while he beats down Bradford Peverell in the back, Diamond grabs a folding chair and nails Peverell across the back, and then finally lands a Dazzling Driver on top of the chair. As he walks off, he grabs the Television Title and then tosses it on the laid out Peverell and says "It'll be mine soon enough", and walks off.

Vann: What a beating by the hands of Dazzling Dave Diamond and Boss Man Brayfield....I guess you don't mess with Texas.

Curran: Question is, will the champ be able to defend the title next week? Sam Keith told us that the Television Title will be defended on every television show, and if the champ was unable to fight, he could be stripped of the belt....let's hope that is not the case.

Vann: If I know Brad, I would bet the farm on him being here next week in that ring, defending the belt.

Curran: We will find out one week from tonight, as Tuesday Night Fights comes to you from The Agora Theater in Cleveland....alright, lets go back to the ring, where we have our first Quarter Final in the Tag Team Tournament.

Match #2

*NWA Tag Team Title Quarterfinal*

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/CurtisJenkins-1_zpse664f00c.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/RileyMcManus-1_zps6956fb20.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/CaseyValentine_zps885d2791.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/CameronVessey_zps42be45d9.jpgw/http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/EricTyler_zps2fc55804.jpg

- The Atlantic Connection comes down first and climbs into the ring and waits for their opponents. Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey come out wearing matching T-Shirts that say "The Franchise" across the front, they pause and then motion to the back and Eric Tyler comes through the entrance and accompanies them down to the ring. Tyler grabs a mic and introduces what he says is the "backbone of the NWA....second generation superstars with the blood of champions running through their veins".

-The match begins with Curtis Jenkins and Casey Valentine trading moves to a standing ovation by the fans. The two men would trade offense and then both tag in their partners. Vessey and McManus also traded moves, it seemed that their familiarity with each other from MAW really paid off. Jenkins was tagged back in, but he fell victim to an Eric Tyler cheap shot which led to Vessey landing the Vessey Driver for the win.

C-V-2 defeated The Atlantic Connection in 7:15 when Cameron Vessey defeated Curtis Jenkins by pinfall with a Vessey Driver.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/98836a5a-d9c1-4519-a393-125354343723_zps5c351d6c.jpg

Curran: C-V-2 gets the win and will move onto the Semi-Finals, where they will face the winner of The Ring Generals and Samoan Destruction Inc in 2 weeks. We have Grandmaster Phunk standing by with some words.....

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/GrandmasterPhunk_zps5fc84c0d.jpg

Phunk: Big Pimpin' in the houuuuuuse!!! What's up New York! Grandmaster Phunk has come to The Big Apple tonight to put all these suckas on notice....the grandest pimp has his sights set on that big gold belt...I have women....I have money....and all I need is some bling and my collection is complete. Next week, I make my NWA in ring debut against Jack Griffith....so Jack....know this.....Big Pimpin' is coming for YOU!

Commercial Break

Curran: We are back and we are going right to the ring. Next up is the first quarter final match for the NWA World Heavyweight Title....as to veterans will square off.

Vann: Yep, both Steve Flash and Dallas McWade have been in a lot of battles, the question is can Dallas step out from the tag team mentality and focus on winning a singles match.

Curran: Let's go to the ring!

Match #3

*NWA World Heavyweight Title Quarterfinal*

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/0d616b7e-a991-42fd-be06-6c5a313bae6a_zpsd3ca4c8f.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/SteveFlash_zpsa1df594d.jpg

Dallas McWade vs Steve Flash

- Steve Flash comes out first to a pretty big pop, followed by Dallas McWade, who the fans have mixed feeling about. They seem to respect the McWade Brothers as a tag team, more than solo wrestlers.

-The match begins with Flash using his quickness to keep the bigger McWade off his game. McWade missed quite a few punches and kicks, and almost fell down after one attempted lariat. He would eventually gain control as Flash tried a frog splash, but ended up meeting McWade's knees. Dallas took control, using his power to his advantage, but he left his guard down one second too much, allowing Flash to hit the Flash Bang and get the win.

Steve Flash defeated Dallas McWade in 13:59 by pinfall with a Flash Bang.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/EricTyler_zps2fc55804.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/StevenParker_zps7b708d5a.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/MatthewKeith-1_zpsa24adb78.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/CaseyValentine_zps885d2791.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/HollywoodBretStarr_zpsa1956afc.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/GregGauge_alt1_zpsdbe223a6.jpg

Eric Tyler is standing in front Steven Parker, Matthew Keith, Casey Valentine, Brett Starr and Greg Gauge, the 5 men all wearing matching shirts that say "The Franchise".

Tyler: Take a good long look at these five gentlemen standing behind me. They represent the future of this business and the reason that the National Wrestling Association will be a success. These men will all hold gold in this company at some point in the near future....you saw Casey Valentine and his chosen partner, Cam Vessey make short work of their opponents, and in a few short minutes, Steven Parker and Matthew Keith will do the same to those two inbred losers, Al and Pete. Remember, the future is standing behind me....and it cannot be stopped.

Commercial Break

Curran: Welcome back to Tuesday Night Fights. Up next, we have another quarter final match for the tag team titles. Matthew Keith and Steven Parker are already in the ring waiting for their opponents.

Vann: Al and Pete must have hard Eric Tyler's comments before the break...you can bet they will not be happy.

Match #4

*NWA Tag Team Title Quarterfinal*

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/e8e5d1f4-680e-4875-8703-1e99b6983982_zps4ca139f6.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/db9c8547-489f-45f1-b199-e9cdc899ff75_zpscc81dfc2.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/MatthewKeith-1_zpsa24adb78.jpghttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/StevenParker_zps7b708d5a.jpgw/http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/EricTyler_zps2fc55804.jpg

- Parker and Keith are in the ring waiting, arguing with some fans at ringside. The Hillbilly's music hits and they come running out from the back to a decent pop from the crowd. The two big men, climb into the ring as Keith, Parker and Tyler all exit the ring onto the floor.

-Al wastes no time by grabbing Matthew Keith by the hair and pull him back into the ring and begins to lay into him with some big lefts and rights. This goes on for a little bit, but Keith is finally able to tag in Parker, who gains the advantage , and at one point he takes both men out. He tags Keith back in. and he begins to work on Pete's back and finally locks in the Proton Lock for the win.

Matthew Keith and Steven Parker defeated The Hillbillys in 6:57 when Matthew Keith defeated Pete The Hillbilly by submission with a Proton Lock.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/508aa577-2a64-4855-a93d-2fc71b706377_zpsad072f6b.jpg

Steadyfast: Mikey James....for someone who has never won anything of worth, you sure have a big mouth. You can talk all you want about how you are going to do this and that to me, and how you are going to win the World Title...but I learned long ago....put your money where you mouth is, punk. Tonight I will teach you what respect is and WHEN I beat you, I will make you my little bitch until I win this tournament. See you in the ring.....

Curran: Sure sounds like Steadyfast is not taking kindly to the comments from Mikey James earlier, I think we are in for a good battle between these two.

Vann: Oh yeah Sammy, I can tell you that both men are going to give it all they got....and that match it up next!

Match #5

*NWA World Heavyweight Title Quarterfinal*

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/3a99516c-1e6f-43d9-a336-80eb069df7b6_zps06cbccdc.jpg vs http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/508aa577-2a64-4855-a93d-2fc71b706377_zpsad072f6b.jpg

- Steadyfast is the first one out to a chorus of boos and "Roid Rage" chants from the crowd. The lights dim, and pyro goes off and out through the smoke, wearing a red robe, comes Mikey James as the crowd gives him a very warm welcome.

- James turns to hand his robe to the ring attendant, and that is when Steadyfast blindsides him and begins to wail on him with hard kicks and punches. James would be on the defensive for most of the match, as it seemed like the veteran Steadyfast was focused. James did get some offense in and seemed to lure Steadyfast in as he landed a big Super Kick to his head and was able to get the pin.

Mikey James defeated Paul Steadyfast in 16:34 by pinfall after a super kick to the face.

POST MATCH

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/a9fa10d4-c1b1-4683-8eb6-64f6000e18c5_zps28cd842b.jpg

Jack Griffith runs in from the back and attacks Mikey James as he celebrated his victory. He leaves James laid out on the outside of the ring as the camera slowly pans in on his face.....the show ends with the NWA graphic on the screen.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/National%20Wrestling%20Association/NWANatWrestAssoc_zpsde2b3be7.jpg

March 8th, 2013

The National Wrestling Association held it's first television show earlier this week in front of a sell out crowd of 2,000 fans at The Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. The initial impression was that there were some quirks that still need to be worked out, which is expected from a company this new at holding television shows, but overall the show was a big success. I sat along the rail near the entrance ramp, so I had a great view of the wrestlers when they came down to the ring, and a pretty good view of the action (even with the 310 lb woman next to me wearing the 1987 Sam Keith T-Shirt).

Before the television taping began, they had five bonus (or Dark) matches for those that came out. Now, I am not going to grade these matches, but overall they were a good reason to get to the show early enough to see some of the stars who are not scheduled to appear on the TV taping. Surprisingly, the best match of the pre-show was the very first one between Grandmaster Phunk and the youngster, Ernest Youngman. These two looked as if they had worked together many times before, and I can see Youngman becoming a pretty big star. He has a good look and sold the moves very well. I highly recommend anyone going to see the NWA live, get there when the doors open, because you will miss some good matches if you don't.

The show kicked off with a surprise appearance from owner Rip Chord and "General Manager" Sam Keith, who came down and thanked the fans for coming. We did get a little jab at the SWF, but nothing earth shattering, but you can tell that there is no love lost between Rip and SWF owner, Richard Eisen. Out of all the promos cut by the workers, this one received the biggest reaction from the fans and in my opinion was very tastefully handled by Chord and Keith.

Now let's get into the ratings for the individual matches. The first match was a six man elimination match for the NWA Television Title. I praise the company for kicking things off with a title match, especially since this belt will be defended at every television show. Most companies would have some drawn out tournament that would conclude at a Pay-Per-View (or Big Event), but this got the fans excited. At first I thought this was going to be an elimination by pin or submission, but just before the match started, they announced it would be an over the top elimination, which I really like. Some good action in the ring, with very little down time in the action, which had Bradford Peverell eliminate James Hernandez to win the Television Title. I was mildly surprised that Peverell got the win, because based on who was in the match, I would have picked Hernandez, Dazzling Dave Diamond or Antonio Del Veccio to have got the win. My overall rating (C-)

The next match of the night was the first quarter final match in the tag team tournament between The Atlantic Connection (Curtis Jenkins & Riley McManus) and C-V-2 (Casey Valentine & Cameron Vessey). Vessey is only here on loan from MAW, but it was a good choice as a partner for Valentine because of their experience together. Eric Tyler looks like he is going to be the manager of a new stable (The Franchise), which consists of some of the top young guys on the roster. This match was pretty good, but you could see that Valentine and Vessey were the better wrestlers. I think the fact that these four men used to work in MAW together helped. C-V-2 would get the win with a little assist from Tyler and move on to the Semi Finals. Overall rating (D).

The third match of the night could have been a Main Event, as it pitted Steve Flash against Dallas McWade. Despite being veterans, these two men did not click too well, but their experience really helped make up for that. Flash would get the win despite being on the defensive most of the match and move onto the Semi Finals in the World Heavyweight Title tournament. Overall Rating (D).

The next match was another Tag Title tournament match, between the veteran Hillbilly team (Al and Pete) and two more men from Eric Tyler's stable, Matthew Keith and Steven Parker. I don't see why Tyler needs to be out there when Keith and Parker wrestle, they can be in the stable but they do not need his help connecting with the crowd. Surprisingly this was a really good match, I guess the experience of Al and Pete clicked with whatever Keith and Parker were doing. In the end, Keith and Parker would get the win by submission and move onto the Semi Finals. Overall Rating (C-)

And finally the Main Event had TCW veteran, Paul Steadyfast squaring off against (to me) the top wrestler in the NWA, Mikey James. This was a good back and forth match, with both men getting an equal amount of offense, but in the end, James would knock Steadyfast out with a big super kick and get the win. After the match ended, we saw Jack Griffith run in from the back and attack James, leaving him out in the middle of the ring.....I see a match at the PPV between these two. Overall Rating ©

My overall experience was very good, I felt that the company really did a good job with their first non house show event, but I am sure they learned from what mistakes they did make and should easily correct them. My overall rating for the show ©.

News & Notes

In some roster news, the NWA has signed Amazing Fire Fly to an extension, and sent him back to NWA: Florida. They did recall Acid II from development, but I don't see him being used on television and he could just work house shows and dark matches until his contract expires in another month or so.

The company also did make an attempt to sign Danny Fonzarelli (Jay Darkness) away from TCW, but in the end he decided to resign with TCW. Rumors are the NWA is in talks with another TCW star whose contract is expiring, but the TCW is interested in keeping this man as well. More news as this unfolds.

And finally, we have received the final card for this week's Tuesday Night Fights:

The Card

*NWA Television Title Match*

Bradford Peverell © vs Brady Prince

The Ring Generals vs Samoan Destruction Inc

Clark Alexander vs Dean McWade

The Samoan Wildboyz vs Alexander Banks & Dazzling Dave Diamond

Jack Griffith vs Grandmaster Phunk

Bradford Peverell vs Brady Prince

Prediction Standings

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="206"><colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:5046;width:104pt" width="138"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:512; width:11pt" span="2" width="14"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:1462;width:30pt" width="40"> </colgroup><tbody><tr style="height:12.75pt" height="17"> <td class="xl27" style="height:12.75pt;width:104pt" height="17" width="138">Jaysin</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-left:none;width:11pt" width="14">4</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-left:none;width:11pt" width="14">1</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-left:none;width:30pt" align="right" width="40">80%</td> </tr> <tr style="height:12.75pt" height="17"> <td class="xl27" style="height:12.75pt;border-top:none" height="17">3rdStringPG</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">3</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">2</td> <td class="xl26" style="border-top:none;border-left:none" align="right">60%</td> </tr> <tr style="height:12.75pt" height="17"> <td class="xl27" style="height:12.75pt;border-top:none" height="17">TheCrippler</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">3</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">2</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-top:none;border-left:none" align="right">60%</td> </tr> <tr style="height:12.75pt" height="17"> <td class="xl27" style="height:12.75pt;border-top:none" height="17">Emark</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">3</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">2</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-top:none;border-left:none" align="right">60%</td> </tr> <tr style="height:12.75pt" height="17"> <td class="xl27" style="height:12.75pt;border-top:none" height="17">Voeltzwagon</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">3</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">2</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-top:none;border-left:none" align="right">60%</td> </tr> <tr style="height:12.75pt" height="17"> <td class="xl27" style="height:12.75pt;border-top:none" height="17">Psycho Sam</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">2</td> <td class="xl24" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">3</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-top:none;border-left:none" align="right">40%</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Thanks for the predictions, please keep them coming. The winner will help decide the outcome to the King of the Great Lakes.