WTT: Joel Bryan & Wrestling Machine #1

NOTBPW

Canadian: Owen Love

UA: Angry Gilmore

TT: RK Hayes & Ryan Powell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl friend called me right as I was leaving work, told me she was going to stay at a friend house while I think about what I’d done. I am pretty sure this is supposed to be payback for how I treated her last night. I am going to look on the positive side and see it as an opportunity to spend more time with my book and find out what happens in the 4rth year of Black Mountain Wrestling.

I mean as year three closed We had just found out that it was the Lebowski Bros. and their hoe of a Momma that had been tormenting the International Hillbillies, and capped off the year by winning the Tagg’n titles.

Joss Thompson spent the whole year using every dirty trick in the book, (or should I say Amber’s loaded purse) to hang onto the title, but at End of the Line Adam Matrevers finally took the Black mountain gold off of Joss, giving Joss a masters lesson in the School of Hard Knocks.

Tons of new faces have joined the BMW, but BP Jack remains the center of control, can he hold it all together for yet another year of Black Mountain Wrestling!

Archived