Is there another way to purchase FBCB2010 besides using the ViaTech program?

Each time I fill out the fields required for purchase thru the ViaTech program, I get the following message: "credit card failed with err=20. Database transaction error. Transaction was rolled-back before purchase."

I've used two different credit cards to make the purchase, but I keep getting the above message for each card, and I know for a fact that both cards are good.

Something is wrong with the purchase process, but I'm at a loss as to what to do next.

Upon going to the link you provided, I see the FBCB2010 game itself retails for $34.95; however, when I proceed to purchase it, I'm then presented with what looks like an option for 1 upgrade or bundle at a cost of $59.95, but there is no explanation as to exactly what the upgrade or bundle is.

For an additional $25.00, exactly what is the upgrade or bundle?

Brian:

I went to the Web Store link you provided and filled out the blank fields; however, the program wouldn't take my information. It kept telling me my email address was not valid. Can you imagine that? After I've been using the same email address for the past 5-6 years, it's now invalid.

My, this product is very, very difficult to purchase. It's actually quite frustrating.

Any suggestions?

Archived