Random Suggestions

I'm pretty happy with how it is now, but if you do plan to make a new version.

- Add some kind of recruiting update in the middle of the month. Not sure what yet thou.

- A little more interaction with the recruits somehow. For me that's why I play this game. "Beefing" that up somehow would be really cool.

- I don't really feel like in-state recruits give those schools 1st preference. Mostly in states that have a smaller number of recruits.

- Buy games for low prestige conference schools from high prestige conference schools.

- In blowout games, AI should play the reserves as much as possible.

- I'd love to have an option to change the skin to the old "classic" way. New skin looks great, but sometimes I miss the old look.

I'd like to see the player's ratings improve over the season instead of just at the end or during training camp.

A "Red" player, with appropriate playing time and practice, may improve to an "Orange" player over the season.

Sort of in the same area, training camp should be expanded for the entire year. Maybe once the official "Training Camp is over and the season has started, you call this "Practice".

If this happens, need an email to say "(this player) has really been working on his shot in practice. He has improved his 3-pt shot by X rating points." Or a mass email listing all players that have improved or regressed. Also when looking at your roster those increases or decreases in ratings, would be highlighted in green or red.

Archived