[RELEASE] Diablo X - Computer Game/Cartoon Mod

So after several months work I am finally at a stage where I'm happy to release this for others to test, play and give feedback. Those who have been following the hype thread know what this mod is about - if not then

>>>THIS HERE LINK<<< is where you can get most of the information. The mod is predominantly based off of Computer games and cartoons are secondary. There are characters and data from other media sources included but not to the extent of these 2. Anyway, enough of me babbling on about crap that isn't needed. Download below!

Data - DIABLO X DATA DOWNLOAD Version 1.2

Picture/Graphics Pack - DIABLO X PICTURES DOWNLOAD

People Picture Pack #2 - PICTURE PACK #2

Character Packs

Character Pack #1

Character Pack #1 Pictures

Where it asks if you want to replace a picture, select "Yes".

I've really enjoyed working on this so I hope those of you who choose to download it have fun with it. Please feel free to leave any feedback, criticism or mistakes. A huge thank you to those of you who contributed your ideas - whether they made it in or not I always listened to and considered good ideas.

This thread will be where you can find any add-ons, updates etc for the data in future.

History:

May 4th 2013 Version 1 Released

May 9th 2013 Version 1.1 Released

May 25th 2013 Version 1.2 Released

May 25th 2013 - Character Pack #1 Released (50 new characters for importing to saved games)

Planned Changes/Additions for 2.0 So far

Promotions

SFW (Springfield Future Wrestling) - wip

GWE (GRIMM Wrestling Entertainment) - planned

Workers

Added Abomination

Added Beta Ray Thor/Bill

Added Captain Marvel

Added Curt Connors/Lizard

Added Doctor Strange

Added Egghead

Added Firestar

Added Green Goblin

Misc

Added New Dojo - Springfield Academy

Thanks to...

- crayon for use of his picture style and a lot of the free pictures

- YBDynamo for various pictures

- DaMegaFish for the TWA logo

- The GDS forum for feedback and ideas

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for the mod.

I started with one of my favorite promotions, MAE.

The first notice i got was the lack of big names(Probably Leonardo and Shredder could have been bumped up to B popularity considering this one is a National promotion and every national promotion would have made their own stars).

So, i had to go out and hire some stars.

The next section i visited was the storyline. I added three more storylines to the default one:

1. Raptors vs. Extreme Dinosaurs

2. Hardcore Al (The push of Al Negator as a hardcore muthaf**ka:D)

3. Gang Warfare between Battle Toads, Biker Mice and Street Sharks

It is quite difficult to get good grades as there are not enough popular stars and the product is based on popularity over performance. Probably should have increased the popularity of some of the stars

But anyway enjoying booking so far. Booked my 1st PPV after two TV shows(TRP of 2.82 & 2.88). Got a show rating of C with a buyrate of 1.13

Thanks for the comments guys. Glad you're enjoying it.

kanegan, I think you're probably right. I'll up Shredder & Leonardo's popularity - maybe another as well just in case (it'll probably be Vinnie).

DaMegaFish, it was a cool logo so thanks for making it! I replaced pretty much every logo with a few exceptions but I really like that TWA one. :)

WWF87, I wanted to add Captain Pollution and the Eco-Villains from the start but it's tricky finding good pictures. Once I do however they will definitely be in a future update.

Currently my only issue is with Galatic Wrestling.

Bone Cold and Checkmate are supposed to be much, much younger. That is all. Everthing else works fine.

I also noticed I hadn't put a Blood relation between Bone Cold and Kinkotsuman so I've done that too (as well as adjusting Checkmate and Bone Colds ages).

Wondering if Deadpool and T-Ray should have some kind of antagonistic relationship if they are Arch-Rivals, as T-Ray's bio states?

I've now set them to Strong Dislike.

Just a note Jack from mass effect is set to Male should be Female

Changed for next release.

Thanks for all the feedback. Keep it coming.

More Galatic Wrestling woes:

There are two "Chojin Olympics" event, one is a historic event (as it should!) and the other one is a regular event. They are separated by a week in April. Is this workinbg as intended? I'm confused.

I've also detected some wrestlers like Akuma Shogun and Kinnikuman Mariposa who aren't part of the promotion. Is this intended?

More Galatic Wrestling woes:

There are two "Chojin Olympics" event, one is a historic event (as it should!) and the other one is a regular event. They are separated by a week in April. Is this workinbg as intended? I'm confused.

I've also detected some wrestlers like Akuma Shogun and Kinnikuman Mariposa who aren't part of the promotion. Is this intended?

The Choujin Olympics has been moved to September in the update where the winner is crowned the Galactic Choujin Heavyweight Champion - the April event is now the Galactic Choujin Itto-sai where the winner will be crowned Galactic All Choujin Dai Shingeki. There is also now the Galactic Wrestling Heavyweight belt which serves as the main title defended as the other 2 should be tournament titles. It got very confusing making it so don't worry... I'm hoping it's sorted out for next release.

Big the Budo, Neptuneman, Akuma Shogun & Kinnikuman Mariposa are supposed to be free agents. I usually try to stick to the min/max roster sizes when making the companies. They all have the GW as previous employment in the update which I will hopefully get out sometime next week.

Looks like you have put a lot of working into this Fleisch!

Couple of things I've noticed...

Kombat Promotions don't meet the requirements of Outworld TV which (I would imagine) will see their TV shows cancelled before too long.

Is Spiderman meant to be a heel? I only noticed because the AI has him feuding with Iron Man. They are feuding Thor and Loki though so it isn't all bad :D

Looks like you have put a lot of working into this Fleisch!

Couple of things I've noticed...

Kombat Promotions don't meet the requirements of Outworld TV which (I would imagine) will see their TV shows cancelled before too long.

Is Spiderman meant to be a heel? I only noticed because the AI has him feuding with Iron Man. They are feuding Thor and Loki though so it isn't all bad :D

I have set it so they now meet the minimum requirements. That was the one thing I forgot to check at all when doing run throughs.

I've decreased Spider-Mans heel ability so hopefully that should clear that one. AI is a law unto themselves at times! :D

For MAE, it is mentioned that they don't meet the minimum requirements of Sewage Station yet they have a TV show on the same network.

Is it intentional??

I have now set it up so they now meet the minimum requirements for next release.

Thanks everyone - this is a massive help.

Ran into a weird thing here.

My user character is Neptuneman, his tag team with Seichin was instant added when I booted up the promotion for the first time.

Yet I cannot activate Terry the Kid and Kinniku Mantaro tag team. At all.

I checked and it's listed on their personal status as a team with D with experience and nothing.

Also I beg of you, make a tag team with Seichuin and Gazelleman called "Team AHO", if that cartoon had a "permanent" tag team that would be the one. Plus it gives them both a stronger role to fill other than jobbing.

One of your Batman alt pics is Batman Beyond who is Terry McGinnis won't this work better as a yet to debut batman or even one more batman since there is the story line where batman started Batman Incorporated ?

Ran into a weird thing here.

My user character is Neptuneman, his tag team with Seichin was instant added when I booted up the promotion for the first time.

Yet I cannot activate Terry the Kid and Kinniku Mantaro tag team. At all.

I checked and it's listed on their personal status as a team with D with experience and nothing.

Also I beg of you, make a tag team with Seichuin and Gazelleman called "Team AHO", if that cartoon had a "permanent" tag team that would be the one. Plus it gives them both a stronger role to fill other than jobbing.

I shall look into the Terry the Kid/Kinniku Mantaro issue tomorrow. Not sure why it's doing that to be honest. As for Team AHO - I've just added them.

One of your Batman alt pics is Batman Beyond who is Terry McGinnis won't this work better as a yet to debut batman or even one more batman since there is the story line where batman started Batman Incorporated ?

I was toying with the idea of adding Terry as the new Batman to debut in the future. Instead I decided to set Batman to have a "Legacy" so it could be that a new guy debuts as Batman down the road and you can just change the picture/bio/name if needs be when that happens. I will probably change my decision a hundred times before I settle on it permanently though!

Archived