Mid Atlantic Wrestling: Return of the King

<p>MAW Super Showdown Card</p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

Bradley Blaze vs The Architect</p><p>

Copperhead & Ashton Barnaby vs The Hitmen</p><p>

Cameron Jones vs Miller Fforde</p><p>

Robbie Wright vs ??? - Mid Atlantic American</p><p>

Tennessee William vs Ace Youngblood</p><p>

Casey Valentine vs Malili Umaga - Interim Mid Atlantic Championship</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Optional Questions:</p><p> </p><p>

Boot Camp graduate Deuce Deadline debuts in the pre-show. Who is his opponent?</p><p> </p><p>

Robbie Wright has been told he will fight for the American title, but has not been told who. Which former Supreme star will he fight?</p><p> </p><p>

Which match (excluding the Main Event) scores the best Match Rating?\</p><p> </p><p>

---------</p><p>

OOC- Hey everyone, I've been swamped with one assignment this week, hence the quietness. I'll try and start the show over the weekend and next week, but I've only got two weeks of Uni left, which include three essays and a picture book, so that'll take preference for a week...after that though, I have two months off, so I'll be all good to update heaps regularly!</p><p> </p><p>

I threw the card up now, so that people can predict and discuss. Thanks for the patience. The roster in page one has been updated with new wrestlers, as well!</p>

<p>Bradley Blaze vs <strong>The Architect</strong></p><p>

<em>THE ARCHITECT WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Copperhead & Ashton Barnaby vs <strong>The Hitmen</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FFD700;"><em>Youngman is King Midas.</em></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Cameron Jones vs <strong>Miller Fforde</strong></p><p>

<em>Fforde isn't Vegas</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Robbie Wright</strong> vs ??? - Mid Atlantic American</p><p>

<em>Wright seems like he will get a push.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Tennessee William vs <strong>Ace Youngblood</strong></p><p>

<em>Youngblood is an original and The King is dead </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Casey Valentine</strong> vs Malili Umaga - Interim Mid Atlantic Championship</p><p>

<em>Casey is too good to not have a title run.</em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p>

Optional Questions:</p><p> </p><p>

Boot Camp graduate Deuce Deadline debuts in the pre-show. Who is his opponent? <strong>Keith Vegas</strong></p><p>

<em>Vegas is a loser and Deuce isn't.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Robbie Wright has been told he will fight for the American title, but has not been told who. Which former Supreme star will he fight? <strong>Kid Toma</strong></p><p>

<em>You have one why not the other.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Which match (excluding the Main Event) scores the best Match Rating? <strong>Copperhead & Ashton Barnaby vs The Hitmen</strong></p><p>

<em>The Hitmen are good enough to get the best match against decent opponents and the Wright match looks like too easy a pick for this question.</em></p>

Archived