New Age Pro Wrestling: The Journey from Cult

OOC: I have wanted to do a dynasty for years now but never felt like I had a good enough game going. I also realized that I suck at match write-ups and find myself quite bland. However, I have now gotten into a game I love and want to share it with the world. So hopefully I can put together enough writing to tell my story and get one or two people to enjoy it on the way. I can't guarantee regular updates but I will try. This will not be epic but I hope it will be enjoyable. If not, at least I will have fun with it.

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TEW.com</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Steve Flash’s New Age Pro Wrestling Opens</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NAPW_Logo-1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPW_Logo-1.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/SteveFlash4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/SteveFlash4.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Verdana;">There has been a lot of talk over the years that Steve Flash had the desire to one day own a promotion. Many thought he would one day take over New York City Wrestling from the Whistler when he calls it quits. However, all that changed this week with the announcement of Steve Flash as the president and owner of New Age Pro Wrestling. Over the last 3 months, advertisement and promotional campaigns have been seen during commercials on TCW, SWF, and USPW programming. New Age Pro Wrestling has sparked a lot of interest. New Age Pro Wrestling is now a big player in the United States Wrestling scene. Within a month, they have come in throwing money around left and right to buy up some of the best Indy talent in the country. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> Steve Flash was asked about New Age Pro Wrestling and what they hope to accomplish.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>“We understand where we are in the business; just beginning. We want to grow and entertain our audience. New Age Pro Wrestling will be focused on wrestling all while telling a good story. I see us as an action packed product somewhere in the middle of SWF and TCW. We are in a position to bring in some great talent from across the country. Of course, we understand the history of wrestling and we will acknowledge our athletes history and educate the fans in it, no matter where they come from. I want to present the wrestler as the fans know them, unless legally impossible. “</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Verdana;">With names such as Steve Flash, Greg Black, Mickey James, and many others signed on to written contracts. New Age Pro Wrestling will be one to watch. Many have said they may only be behind the big three. Of course, that margin is still quite significant. Many have questioned where did this money come from? Steve Flash is a frugal person but even he could not have amassed this much wealth leading many to think he is merely a figurehead with someone else behind the scenes banking NAPW. New Age Pro Wrestling has already scheduled their first Pay per View at the end of the month called Genesis. No one is quite sure what to expect at Genesis. I only know that all the advertisement has worked on me and I will be tuning it to see what happens.</span></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> TEW.com</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Who is Frank Night?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/CVFP_WhiteMale_009.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/CVFP_WhiteMale_009.jpg</span></a><strong> </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Garamond;">Who is Frank Night? No one knows. Word has it that he has signed on to be their head booker of NAPW. Frank Night is the man at the helm of this New Age Pro Wrestling steam engine. The only accounts I could muster up is that he is a trainee of Steve Flash and at the age of 18 still has a long way to go before he makes an impact in the world of pro wrestling. Nevertheless, what kind of relationship does he have with Flash? </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

Being named the head booker to a company that is looking to make a name for themselves is quite a big task at 18. By most accounts, he has never worked the books for any other organization in any fashion. Only time will tell if this gamble will pay off for New Age Pro Wrestling.</span></p>

<p><strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> TEW.com</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

NAPW Solid Tag team Division </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Garamond;">New Age pro Wrestling has begun hiring lots of talent around North America. There Tag Team Division has already brought in some great young talent. Teams from around the country such as the mat technicians Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf (NYCW), the brawlers Thimbleby Wooten & Wooten Fitzpaine (PSW), and the young tandems Casey Valentine with Cameron Vessey (MAW) and Mainstream Hernandez with Kirk Jameson (FCW) will make a solid foundation to build on. These hiring’s and the rest of their roster is making New Age Pro Wrestling that much more interesting and exciting.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NAPWGenesis.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPWGenesis.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

January 2013 </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

NAPW Genesis </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Public Access Select</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:10px;">Announced Card</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Grandmaster Phunk vs. Clark Alexander</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Mikey James vs. Roger Cage</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Air Attack Weasel vs. Remmy Skye</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

The Ring Generals vs. The Good Ol Boys</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Paul Steadfast vs. “Bulldozer” Brandon Smith</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Kirk Jameson vs. Fumihiro Ota</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Others to make an appearance: Casey Valentine & Cameron Vessey, Mainstream Hernandez, Steve Flash, Karen Killer, and Greg Black.</span></p>

<p>Grandmaster Phunk vs. <strong>Clark Alexander</strong></p><p>

<strong>Mikey James</strong> vs. Roger Cage</p><p>

Air Attack Weasel vs.<strong> Remmy Skye</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Ring Generals</strong> vs. The Good Ol Boys</p><p>

Paul Steadfast vs. <strong>“Bulldozer” Brandon Smith</strong></p><p>

Kirk Jameson vs.<strong> Fumihiro Ota</strong></p>

<p><strong>Grandmaster Phunk </strong>vs. Clark Alexander</p><p>

Mikey James vs. <strong>Roger Cage</strong></p><p>

Air Attack Weasel vs. <strong>Remmy Skye</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Ring Generals </strong>vs. The Good Ol Boys</p><p>

Paul Steadfast vs. <strong>“Bulldozer” Brandon Smith</strong></p><p>

Kirk Jameson vs. <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong></p>

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPWGenesis.jpg

NAPW Genesis Jan 2013

Wisconsin Gardens

Attendance: 9,015

PPV Buy Rate: .06

Samuel Curran: Welcome ladies and gentleman to New Age pro Wrestling. We are coming to you live from the Wisconsin Gardens for our first ever card Genesis. I am Samuel Curran and with me I the lovely Katie Cameron. Tonight we are going to have an exciting night with some great mix of veterans and young talent from across the country. You may even see some of your favorite wrestlers make a surprise appearance or two.

Katie Cameron: I agree Steve I cannot wait for what kind of surprises we have in store.

Curran: Looks like we have our first debut of the night with Roger Cage from New York City Wrestling.

Cage:Fear not all because I have come to New Age Pro Wrestling to save each and every one of you from all things boring and uninteresting. I have started my journey tonight taking care of some Karate Bruce Lee wannabe. Utterly boring I know. But for you Mr. Charisma is here to save the day.

Rating

D

Curran: Roger Cage has never been one to be short on his opinion. I would advise against trying to get under the skin of Mikey James.

Mikey James vs. “Mr. Charisma” Roger Cage

This was great action for our first ever match. Some old school NYCW vs. Fast Action CZCW. Roger Cage tried to use his cunning wit to outsmart Mikey James with some “questionable” tactics. James did not seem too phased by it and continued to lay into Cage. In the end, it was Mikey who was able to use his arsenal of kicks and chops to finish off Cage, ending the match with his Rising Dragon (Running Enzuigiri). Quickly ending Cage’s self-proclaimed savior.

Winner

Mikey James

Rating

C+

Cameron: That will teach Roger Cage to run his mouth before a match.

Curran: If he hasn’t learned it in all his years in New York, he never will. Time for our next matchup.

Air Attack Weasel vs. Remmy Skye

Weasel and Remmy put on a good show with both using solid aerial moves throughout. A good spotlight match for Remmy. Weasel can take a beating with the best of them. Skye was the better man putting him away with the Skye High (Frog Splash).

Winner

Remmy Skye

Rating

C-

Curran: That was some great high flying action with Remmy Skye showing why he has been dynamic on CZCW.

Cameron: Both these guys are coming from CZCW aren’t they.

Curran: That’s true Katie. Although Remmy has spent a lot more time there over Weasel.

Cameron: Well now we get to see them here.

Curran: Speaking of new talent here comes some from Mid Atlantic Wrestling.

Cameron Vessey: For those who may not know who we are, you are looking at the best young tag team today.

Casey Valetine: What you see here before you is fine tune pedigree that was breed for success.

Vessey: The wrestling skills of a Vessey and the wrestling genius of a Valentine.

Valentine: We are the Second Sons of Wrestling and New Age Pro Wrestling has now been warned.

Rating

D

Cameron: Those are some strong statements by those two.

Curran: These two are one of the best young tag teams in the country. They have really built themselves up over the years and their pedigree does carry some weight.

Cameron: I am just not a fan of the attitude. What if they lose tonight all that talk for nothing.

The Second Sons of Wrestling vs. Frank Night & KC Glenn

The Second Sons wasted no time making their impact in NAPW. The young makeshift team of KC Glenn and Frank Night were overwhelmed with the pedigree and experience of the Second Sons. Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey finished Night off when he and Vessey hit the CV Slam (Double STO).

Winners

The Second Sons

Rating

D+

Curran: They backed up their words there. Night and Glenn clearly overmatched in both talent and experience.

Cameron: They were impressive and I can respect that more than just a speech.

Karen Killer: New Age Pro Wrestling what you see here is my latest creature that I have pulled from the darkest corners of the earth. He cannot be stopped and will only heed my commands. But I am fair. If I am kept happy then I see no reason for me to use my Colossus. However, if any dare to cross me they will feel the wrath of the Queen of Darkness.

Rating

B-

Cameron: Karen Killer always finds the weirdest guys around. That Colossus is gigantic and looks pretty intimating.

Curran: I guess we will have to try hard to keep her happy, but if I know Karen it will only be a matter of time before he is unleashed.

Grandmaster Phunk vs. Clark Alexander

The TCW veteran had no issues taking care of the Grandmaster Phunk who seemed more interested pimping out some audience members than he did about the match. Even when Phunk took notice he was having a match, Alexander made him pay. Clark Alexander took this one with his Flying Tomahawk Chop to seal the deal.

Winner

Clark Alexander

Rating

C-

Curran: Clark Alexander really seemed motivated since leaving TCW. I know am happy he is in NAPW.

Cameron: Did Grandmaster Phunk really hand me a note to join his stable of ladies. I am glad Clark Alexander took care of him.

Curran: A lot of women would feel flattered Katie.

Cameron: ugh no thanks.

Paul Steadfast vs. “Bulldozer” Brandon Smith

The Bulldozer was really throwing his weight around and looking great against the veteran Steadfast. Steadfast had trouble dealing with the stiff shots from Smith and on more than one occasion seemed to be in deep trouble. Things changed after Smith went for his Cannonball Spear missing and hitting the ring post allowing Steadfast to catch him with his SlingShot Suplex.

Winner

Paul Steadfast

Rating

C

Curran: I have to think that if Smith has hit that it would have been over. Not many people form MAW or NYCW have been able to take is Cannonball Spear.

Cameron: He certainly was holding taking it easy out there. I think he showed he was too reckless.

The Ring Generals vs. The Good Ol Boys

Not too bad of a match. Tag team experience paid off here for the Ring Generals. Good Ol Boys are good for some strange behavior that hurts them more then it helps. The Ring Generals were able to take care of the Good Ol Boys easily on their way to a win.

Winners

The Ring Generals

Rating

D+

Cameron: Everyone tonight is either super cocky or super strange.

Curran: Some of that may be true what we have had a lot of solid wrestlers like The Ring Generals out there too.

Cameron: Your right most I feel the right guys have won tonight.

Co Main Event

Kirk Jameson w/ Mainstream Hernandez vs. “The Ninja” Fumihiro Ota

Kirk Jameson gave it a good run but Ota was too much for him to handle in the end. Jameson not quite on Ota level yet. Ota finished this with his Flying Ninja Attack (Sliced Bread #2).

Winner

Fumihiro Ota

Rating

C

Curran: You may think the Ninja is another strange guy Katie but he is a legit competitor and proved that tonight against a promising Kirk Jameson.

Cameron: I think I can handle a ninja. Especially one that is fun to watch.

Curran: Don’t you have a special guest interview coming up Katie?

Cameron: I certainly do.

Cameron: I would now like for all of you to help me welcome the Owner and President of New Age Pro Wrestling Steve Flash.

Cameron:I know there are lots of people who have been happy with NAPW so far. What else do you have in store for us Mr. Flash?

Flash: thanks for asking Katie. For starters, I have already been in the talks of bringing in other great talent to New Age Pro Wrestling. We want to entertain the fans first and foremost and we will do that be bringing as much great talent as possible. We understand we will have some growing pains and we do not want to be a one trick pony. I want this roster stacked from top to bottom.

Black: Don’t make me laugh Flash. You do not want to be a one trick pony, that is all you are is a one trick pony. That one pony you are looking at him right now. I knew before I signed my lucrative contract that this organization would need me to be the face of the company. The franchise of NAPW. Look around Flash there is no one on the roster that can hold a candle to me. You can bring in some of these “big name” indy guys and some washed up has-beens from TCW, but Greg Black is your golden ticket that will ride to the top and you know it.

Flash: I am going to have to disagree with you Greg. However, if you want to put your money where your mouth his I am ready if you are.

Black: Of course I am. As I said I know I am here to let my greatness rub off on all the lesser talent here including you. Lucky for me my contract is too hefty for you to fire me after I beat you in YOUR ring.

Rating

C -

Curran: You had to get out of there fast Katie because things got heated up real quick.

Cameron: So much more my interview.

Main Event

Steve Flash vs. “The Franchise” Greg Black

A great back and forth match to finish off our first night. Black was quicker and more explosive, while Flash used his experience to wear down and slow Black. With neither man getting a clear advantage after 18 minutes of Solid action, it was looking to be called a draw. Black was able to prove pull ahead and finish Flash off with his Fade to Black (Brainbuster).

Winner

“The Franchise” Greg Black

Rating

C+

Curran: Greg Black came away with the victory tonight in a great hard fought battle.

Cameron: I still didn’t like anything he said earlier. That guy was a real jerk.

Curran: He may be a jerk but he is a jerk that won the match. I do not know if he is the franchise or not, but by beating Steve Flash he certainly made sure we took notice. That will do it for us tonight folk’s thanks for joining New Age Pro Wrestling Genesis. Stay tuned for more action next month at New Age Pro Wrestling Proving Ground.

<p><strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> TEW.com</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Greg Black Franchise Player? </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/GrouchoBling_alt14.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/GrouchoBling_alt14.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Garamond;">New Age Pro Wrestling held their first ever card last night and many came away from the event with positive things to say about the card. Many wrestlers from around the country made their debut for the company. The moment everyone is talking about is Greg Black showing up with cockiness claiming a large contract to be the franchise of the company despite Steve Flash claiming otherwise. Whether he has been given a large contract or not, the question remains can Greg Black be the Franchise for NAPW. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

Throughout his career Greg Black has been saddled across as the high flying Groucho Bling from SWF. He found lots of success capturing the tag titles by taking himself anything but serious. Nevertheless, once the team split Black got lost in the shuffle when his partner left SWF. He has most recently found success in PSW as their champion. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

After last night, Black seemed to have found an edge. By coming out and claiming to be the franchise for the company he is getting people talking (a little at least) about not only himself but also New Age Pro Wrestling. Of course there are many fans that have already written him off as a joke with fans saying Black doesn’t have that "IT" factor needed to be the face of a company and too many people still see him as nothing more than Groucho Bling. Only time will show if Greg Black can succeed and live up to the words out of his mouth. Will NAPW give him the ball to run with or will they simply use him as a filler until they sign some bigger talent? The question remains but for now it Greg Black will be the first one in the company to have a crack at being the face of NAPW.</span></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NAPW_Logo.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPW_Logo.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NationalPrideTV.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NationalPrideTV.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TEW.com</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

NAPW Mayhem </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:Garamond;">New Age Pro Wrestling has made some headlines once again with the news that they have signed a TV contract with National Pride TV to hold a new TV show called NAPW Mayhem. NAPW was smart enough to stay away from the big three and avoid Wednesday and Tuesday Night. They may have some difficulty at first making sure their fans know where to find them. This is once again the step in the right direction for this up and coming Company. It also begs the question how is Steve Flash making all this happen. Either way look for NAPW to debut in March.</span></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> TEW.com</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> With </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/SteveFlash4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/SteveFlash4.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong> </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Recently TEW.com caught up to Steve Flash to find out some more about his new promotion New Age Pro Wrestling </div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.com:</strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Thank you Mr. Flash for taking the time to sit with us here today. I am sure with all that is going on with New Age Pro wrestling you are quite busy.</span><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> it would be foolish of me not to still make time to allow these interviews. We are growing fast as a company and it is important for us to reach out to the fans in various forms of media.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.com:</strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> I agree already on Pay Per View and now come March National Pride TV. What else might we see from New Age Pro Wrestling over the next few coming months?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> We have begun discussing a developmental company and a wrestling school to help develop and train wrestlers that fit our style.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.com:</strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> That brings us to our next question. With so much growth and signing of all these wrestlers to written deals, not to mention what you just mentioned. How is New Age Pro Wrestling able to afford all of this? You are an indy legend but even an indy legend is not a multimillionaire.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> At this time I am not at liberty to discuss matters of our finances. I can say only that we are in it for the long haul and have arranged to secure what we need for the time being. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM:</strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> So it’s safe to say there is a 2nd party involved?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> We have done what we have felt needed.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.com: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Speaking of we. Your Head Booker Frank Night is a student of yours isn’t he? He seems quite young to be taking over as a head booker such a big company.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Frank is a great kid with ton of potential both inside and outside the ring. One of the things that led me to take him on as a student was his understanding of what makes a good story before, during and after a match. I know he has the mind for the job and belive that he will lead us in the right direction.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.com: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> So what is that direction? You are clearly chasing the big three SWF, TCW, and USPW. Where do you see yourself in a couple of years?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> I truly expect us to be high on their heels making them sweet by then. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.com: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> If you don’t mind we have a few fan questions for you and New Age Pro Wrestling.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> By all means.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.com: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> 1st question is from Teri in New Jersey. I always enjoyed Steve Flash in New York City Wrestling and it was a shame to see him go. Is there any hard feeling between you and the Whistler? </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> A first Whistler as not a big fan of this and kept saying if I wait a little longer I could take over NYCW. The issue I had was I am not spring chicken either so I just felt I could not wait any longer to make this move. Too many things fell into the right place to let this opportunity pass me up. Whistler is now ok with my decision and even understands my signing of some of his talent. I told him I would make it up to him and still plan to. We are in the talks right now of a working agreement for each other. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> That working agreement would benefit NYCW much more than NAPW. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> That is the point. I don’ want any hard feeling between Whistler and me. I want to succeed as we do.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Question #2 is from Bill in North Dakota. Will you look to steal talent from TCW, USPW and SWF or will you simply try to build from within your company?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Honestly I would be lying if I told you no. At the same time, I do want to build from within and my loyal to the guys that decided to sign with us first over those stars that we sign form the other companies. Not to mention our plans for that Devilment Company and training school. I think to be successful though you have to find a good balance between both established stars and creating your own. We don’t want to become retirement home or a place. However, I do know that our fans will be quite excited if the day comes and you see a Jack Bruce or a Ricky Dale Johnson come through our door, not to mention taking some top talent from the big leagues.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Question #3 is from Drawly from Wisconsin. I am very excited for a wrestling promotion in the Great Lakes area and I enjoyed your first show. When will we see a champion crowned so we know who the top dog is?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> I am in no rush to crown a Champion here in NAPW right off the bat. We are trying to introduce our athletes and brand to our audience first so they get a feel for who is who as far as New Age Pro Wrestling goes. Once I feel we have a few shows under us and have established ourselves a little more then I plan to crown our Champion for our fans.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Question #4 is from Misguided from Detroit. With a name like Steve Flash. What kind of car do you drive?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> haha. It may be shocking but I don’t drive anything that would be considered fast. I drive a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera. It is extremely reliable and safe. Even though it has quite a few miles on it and may be at the end of the road in a few years. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> I say the car is an embodiment of the owner.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> I won’t disagree with you there.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Last Question is from Vizzile from Florida. Hey Steve if you never became a wrestler, where would you see yourself today.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> I would have fallen into the family business at the time, a jigsaw puzzle piece cutter. My father worked very hard is whole life at our shop and he did want me to take it over. I just chose a different path. In the end, he was fine with it. Of course, now a day it’s probably the job of a machine.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>TEW.COM: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Thank you again Mr. Flash for your time and I know we can’ t wait to see what is next for New Age Pro Wrestling.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Steve Flash: </strong></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> Remember this month is our second pay per view Proving Grounds live from The Theatre of Dreams. </span></p></div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NAPWProvingGrounds.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPWProvingGrounds.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Preview </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Steve Flash & KC Glenn vs. The Good Ol Boys</p><p>

Fumihiro Ota vs. Frank Night</p><p>

Casey Valentine vs. Remmy Skye</p><p>

Air Attack Weasel, Greg Gauge, and Ernest Youngman vs. Clark Alexander and Hernandez & Jameson</p><p>

Paul Steadfast vs. Johnny Martin</p><p>

Matthew Keith vs. Cameron Vessey</p><p>

Acid vs. Mikey James</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NAPWProvingGrounds.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPWProvingGrounds.jpg</span></a><p> </p><p> <strong>NAPW Proving Ground Feb 2013 </strong></p><p><strong> The Theatre of Dreams</strong></p><p><strong> Attendance: 8,097</strong></p><p><strong> PPV Buy Rate: .21</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/KatieCameron2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/KatieCameron2.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/SteveFlash4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/SteveFlash4.jpg</span></a></p><p> Together in the ring </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Katie:</strong> I would like to thank you Mr. Flash for joining me again. Last month there, where many questions left on the table and I even more brought up with Greg Black making his appearance. Many people are wondering if what Greg Black was saying is true and what about all the talk of everyone being on equal footing here.<p> </p><p> <strong>Flash:</strong> I meant what I said that everyone here is an equal in my mind that being said we still have to consider that not everyone demands the same kind of contract to work here. Now even after all that I still demand that the competitors here leave their paycheck at the door and when they step foot in this ring if you were paid $10 or 10 million dollars you better be ready to produce. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Katie:</strong> Is that the kind of money Black is signed for?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Flash:</strong> Katie I just threw it out as an example. I would never divulge the true amount of a contract here it’s not the place or time. What I want to do is talk about the all the great talent we have here last month they really showed what they……</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/GrouchoBling_alt14.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/GrouchoBling_alt14.jpg</span></a><p> Greg Black comes out</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Black:</strong> You are damn right you will not be discussing details of contracts or else I will sue your ass Flash and never mind about the talking up the other talent. I am the only talent these fans give a damn about so I suggest you worry about keeping me happy.<p> </p><p> <strong>Flash:</strong> Now I will admit last month you proved your worth and you got the best of me Greg. If the fans are truly here to see you and you alone as you claim Greg, then I suggest we get you a match tonight. I would also love to be the one to give you another run but I am already set for tag team action tonight. Maybe we can make it a six man match for you.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Black:</strong> That sounds good for you and your ratings, but honestly Flash I proved myself last month and see no reason to compete tonight. But will promise you one think. Monday Night at Mayhem I will show up…and maybe I will compete. </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/SamuelCurran.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/SamuelCurran.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/KatieCameron2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/KatieCameron2.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> Welcome back folks to New Age Pro Wrestling I am your host Samuel Curran and with me once again is the heartbreaker Katie Cameron.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron:</strong> Thank you Sam.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> We have already started off tonight with a bang. Greg Black and Steve Flash still have unresolved issues form last month. However, it does not seem like we are going to get a resolution anytime soon.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron:</strong> Greg Black should be getting in the ring tonight. There is no reason he should not be.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> Perhaps if Flash wasn’t involved in his match already things might be different. Speaking of which here comes Flash.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Steve Flash & KC Glenn vs. The Good Ol’ Boys </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> Steve Flash quickly took charge in this match as the veteran for his team and seemed to coast through this until the Good Ol Boys were able to isolate KC Glenn and give him a lesson in brawling 101. KC showed some heart and fired back to make the hot tag to Flash leading to the Flash Bang (Rolling German Suplex) and the win. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winners</strong></p><p><strong> Steve Flash & KC Glenn</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> D+ </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron:</strong> That was nice to see Steve work with some of the young guys around here, but I would still rather see him get his hands on Black again.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> KC Glenn was able to do enough to keep his team in the match so he deserves so credit against The Good Ol’ Boys and Flash made sure he got the job done.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> “The Ninja” Fumihiro Ota vs. Frank Night </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> The Ninja overwhelmed Night every step of the way and suffocated him with his aerial assault and quick movement around the ring. Night tried to slow the pace down a few times with some headlocks and armlocks, but Ota was able to get out of those holds with ease and set up his Ninja Attack to secure the three. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> “The Ninja” Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C- </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> The Ninja still hasn’t seemed to lost a step in his game. Simply overwhelmed Frank Night.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> A large man in a suit comes down to the ring </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/Dread.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/Dread.jpg</span></a> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> Is that who I think it is?</p><p> </p><p> <strong> Curran: </strong> I do believe it is.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <strong>Dread:</strong> It feels good to be back in the United States. Many of you may be asking yourself what is Dread doing in a suit in the middle of the ring in New Age Pro Wrestling. I ask myself the same question. Steve Flash called me up personally and said he felt he had a conflict in interest being the owner and president. So I was brought it to be someone of authority to ensure he is kept honest and the rest of the roster is kept in check. I plan to be fair and impartial and make decisions that best benefit the fans. I only hope…… </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> Music hits and out comes Roger Cage to the ring </p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/RogerCage2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/RogerCage2.jpg</span></a><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <strong>Cage: </strong> Dread, Dread, Dread, Dread. Dreadfully boring I am afraid. These people did not come here to hear about how you are in charge, they came here to be entertained. So as much as you are enjoying running your mouth, how about you step back and let Mr. Charisma give the fans a show.<p> </p><p> <strong>Dread:</strong> Ok Mr. Charisma. Let me get out of the way so you can entertain the fans. By that, I mean you have until after the next match to find yourself a partner for a match because I have some Ring Generals I would like to introduce you too. Now I suggest you go find partner before your match happens right now! </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> Roger Cage slides out of the ring and begins heading to the back fast. </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> Perhaps Roger Cage is not familiar with Dread. I can tell you right now he is a man you do not want to cross.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> Cage didn’t waste much time getting out of here. I do not think he has many friends around here so good luck.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Air Attack Weasel, Ernest Youngman and Greg Gauge vs. Clark Alexander and Hernandez & Jameson </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> Some great 6-man action. The Team of Weasel, Youngman and Gauge where not on the same level as the more established Alexander, Hernandez and Jameson and it showed. Clark Alexander led his team to victory by taking down Youngman with his Flying Tomahawk Chop. </div></blockquote><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> Clark Alexander, Mainstream Hernandez and Kirk Jameson</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C- </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> It was nice to once again see Clark Alexander in action and the tag team of Jameson and Hernandez shined through as well. A nice win for these three men.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> I am exiting to see where more form these three.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> Speaking of which it looks like Roger Cage has found his partner for his match.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Roger Cage comes out with his partner</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/GrandmasterPhunk2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/GrandmasterPhunk2.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> This guy again he better stay away from me this time or I will teach him a lesson.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> I am sure the Ring Generals won’t mind teach both Cage and Phunk a lesson to keep their mouth shut.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong> Roger Cage & Grandmaster Phunk vs. The Ring Generals </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> The quick makeshift duo of Cage and Phunk were reasonably good. The Ring Generals did what Dread wanted and tried to stretch the cockiness out of Cage. They were doing a solid job throughout the match until a distraction from Cage led to the ref missing Phunk hitting his Brass Knuckle Shuffle on Dean Waldorf to steal the match. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> Roger Cage & Grandmaster Phunk</strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C- </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> I am really disappointed that match ended that way. I hope Dread does something about it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> The ref decision is final but maybe Dread is finished proving his point to Cage and now Phunk may have to deal with him too.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Remmy Skye vs. Casey Valentine W/ Cameron Vessey </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> These two put on a solid contest. Remmy Skye had to keep an eye on Vessey throughout this match to avoid any shady action. Casey Valentine took in to Skye and made him respect one-half of the Second Sons of Wrestling. Skye showed his resilience, battled back and hit the Skye High for the finish. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> Remmy Skye</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C+ </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> Skye has looked good lately and continued tonight. Valentine has nothing to be ashamed of he was put in great effort but someone had to lose.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> At least Vessey stayed out of it. I was worried he wouldn’t.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Paul Steadfast vs. Johnny Martin </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> These two veterans went at each other with the grit and determination that only veterans have. Slow and steady won the race after a back and forth systematic match Johnny Martin finished it with Cradle Piledriver. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> Johnny Martin</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> D+ </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> • <strong>Curran:</strong> I love watching Johnny Martin and his old school approach. I know many out there would overlook him from his age but he is still quite dangerous out there.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> I am excited for our next match here comes another of Sam Keith twin sons.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Matthew Keith vs. Cameron Vessey W/ Casey Valentine </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> The other half of The Second Sons of Wrestling was in action against another Second-generation star. You had to envision a young Sam Keith vs. Bryan Vessey here. Valentine stayed out of this match while Keith proved to be the better man tonight taking his match with his father’s Proton Lock. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> Matthew Keith</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C- </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron: </strong> That put the Second Sons at 0-2 tonight. I won’t be losing any sleep over it.</p><p> </p><p> <strong> Curran: </strong> Keith stayed true to his father legacy and finished this with the dreaded Proton Lock. His father taught him well.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Acid vs. Mikey James </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> These two went at it with exciting back and forth of hard hitting and aerial action and both proving they deserve their spot in the Main Event. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> Mikey James</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> B- </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran:</strong> A great Main Event for us here tonight with Mikey James and Acid outing on a great show. Tune in tomorrow night on National Pride TV at 10pm for the debut of New Age Pro Wrestling Mayhem.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Final Show Rating</strong></p><p><strong> </strong><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/grade_cplus.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/grade_cplus.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong> </strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPW_Logo.jpg

NAPW Mayhem

Week 1 March 2013

Preview

After a solid showing at New Age Pro Wrestling Proving Grounds, NAPW debuts there 1-hour television show on Monday Night. There first 2 months showed many surprises bringing in lots of great talent and putting on great action. Those who will tune in to Mayhem will be looking to see where NAPW is going next.

Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Air Attack Weasel are set to lock horns where someone will claim their first victory in NAPW. The Ninja Fumihiro Ota will also be in action when he takes on Matthew Keith. Keith looked great the other night showing the world that he is in the same mold has his father. However, Fumihiro Ota will have little respect for the second-generation superstar as he will be out build on his current win streak.

Speaking of second-generation superstars, the Second Son of Wrestling will look to rebound after going 0-2 when they team up to take on the duo of Clark Alexander & Mikey James. Will teamwork win out over experience? In other news, How will Dread deal with Roger Cage and Grandmaster Phunk cheating yet again. Steve Flash has convinced Greg Black to show up tonight for some action. Who we will face is anyone's guess. Tune in to find out.

Quick Pick

Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Air Attack Weasel

Fumihiro Ota vs. Matthew Keith

The Second Sons of Wrestling vs. Clark Alexander & Mikey James

• 4 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NAPW_Logo.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPW_Logo.jpg</span></a> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><span style="font-size:24px;">New Age Pro Wrestling</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><span style="font-size:24px;"> Mayhem </span></span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Gorski Ballroom</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 3,466 in Attendance</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> TV Rating: .27 </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/SamuelCurran.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/SamuelCurran.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/KatieCameron2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/KatieCameron2.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p></p><p> Samuel Curran and Katie Cameron welcome fans to the first ever New Age Pro Wrestling Mayhem Show. Steve Flash is coming out to address the Fans. </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/SteveFlash4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/SteveFlash4.jpg</span></a> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Flash:</strong> Welcome ladies and gentleman to our first ever show on Monday Night. We look forward to seeing you each and every week. Tonight we will have some great action for you. Tonight in the Main Event we will have Greg Black take on Remmy Skye……… </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/GrouchoBling_alt14.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/GrouchoBling_alt14.jpg</span></a> <p> </p><p> <strong>Greg Black comes out </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong> Black:</strong> Wait one minute right there Flash. I told you at Proving Grounds I would be here I did not say anything about competing. I am afraid to tell you that I will not be competing tonight. Therefore, you will have to come up with a different plan for your main event because it will not involve me. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong> Flash:</strong> Greg I don’t know what type of contract YOU THINK you have but I can assure you, you do not get to pick and choose your matches like that. To save myself some headache I have an alternative for you. At The next pay per view Dynasty we will be crowning our first ever world champion in New Age Pro Wrestling. Would you like a chance to be in the match for the title Greg? </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong> Black:</strong> I think the question is don’t YOU need me in that match. I am by far and away your greatest star and it is only fitting that I am to be crowned your ever champion. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong> Flash:</strong> Good, Then next week you will be in the main event where the winner will go on to Dynasty to compete for the title. Oh and your opponent next week will be…..me. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Flash leaves the ring giving Black some time to contemplate his announcement. </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/AirAttackWeasel.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/AirAttackWeasel.jpg</span></a> VS. <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> Air Attack Weasel vs. “Bulldozer” Brandon Smith </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> Not exactly starting the first TV show with a bang. But Air Attack Weasel was able to bump like a mad man to help put over Bulldozer. Bulldozer strength was really on showcase while Weasel tried to take to the air multiple times with Smith simply catching and slamming him for his trouble. The announcers took note of Smith ability to stiffen most the offense of Weasel. This one ended finally with the Bulldozer’s Cannonball Spear finished off Weasel mercifully. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 8:23</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> “Bulldozer” Brandon Smith</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> D+ </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> </strong></p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/KatieCameron2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/KatieCameron2.jpg</span></a><strong> & </strong><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/KCGlenn.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/KCGlenn.jpg</span></a><strong> </strong><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Are in the back </strong></p></div><p></p><p> <strong>Cameron:</strong> Thanks Sam, I am here with KC Glenn. KC you have turned some heads last week teaming with the veteran and owner Steve Flash. Many are saying you two looked very sharp out there and could really make some head waves as a tag team in the future. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>KC Glenn:</strong> Thank you for the kind words Ma’am. I can’t begin to tell ya’ll what an honor it is to team with such a great man like Mr. Flash. Mr. Flash was really helping out there and he is teaching me great things that I ……. </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/RogerCage2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/RogerCage2.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cage: </strong> Hey kid that sound nice and all but right now I need to have a little chat with Katie over here. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> KC Glenn stares at Cage for a minute and then decides to back away and walk off </strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cage: </strong> Now Katie last week I heard you didn’t quite care for some of Mr. Charisma’s comments last week with dealing with the Dreadful one. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cameron:</strong> ]You are right Roger, Steve Flash put Dread in charge and you should respect his decision. Not to mention your “questionable” methods to win your match. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cage: </strong> Well Katie I am sorry to hear you say those things. I can assure you what happened to the Ring Generals was justified.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Cage leans toward Katie and whispers </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cage: </strong> Perhaps I can invite you to my dressing room to go into further detail about it all.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Cage walks away with Katie looking very bothered those last comments. </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/FumihiroOta2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/FumihiroOta2.jpg</span></a> VS. <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/MatthewKeith.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/MatthewKeith.jpg</span></a> <p> <strong> “The Ninja” Fumihiro Ota vs. Matthew Keith </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> A good back and forth effort form these two. Ota took control early in the match but Keith did not go away without a fight. Keith gave it his all to bring honor to his surename, in the end; Ota was the victor with the Flying Ninja Attack. </p><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 11:45</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> “The Ninja” Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/RemmySkye2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/RemmySkye2.jpg</span></a> & <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/KarenKiller2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/KarenKiller2.jpg</span></a> <p> <strong>In the backstage area, Remmy Skye is walking around and bumps into Karen Killer.</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Karen Killer: </strong> Oh Remmy Skye nice of you to run into me.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Remmy Skye:</strong> I am sorry Karen I was on my way out.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Karen Killer: </strong> Yes but before you go let me take a moment of your time because today is your lucky day. You see Remmy I like a man with a certain aura about him and although I certainly have my hands full with Colossus I may be open to expanding my Army of Darkness for the right guy. I think you fit that bill just right Remmy and as your manager I always make sure, ALL of my client’s needs are taken care of. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Remmy Skye:</strong> Let me see Karen how can I put this nicely. The thought of you taking care of all my needs, makes my needs lose their lunch. But thanks anyways.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/HellsBounce.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/HellsBounce.jpg</span></a> <p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>As Remmy turns around Colossus levels him with a clothesline. </strong> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Karen Killer: </strong> (Sigh) Why are the pretty one’s always so dump?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/ClarkAlexander_alt32.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/ClarkAlexander_alt32.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/MikeyJames2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/MikeyJames2.jpg</span></a> VS. <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/CaseyValentine.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/CaseyValentine.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/CameronVessey.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/CameronVessey.jpg</span></a> <p> <strong> Clark Alexander and Mikey James vs. The Second Sons of Wrestling </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> The Second Sons of wrestling where very aggressive during the match after both men were coming off losses, this caught Alexander and James off guard a little while they got used to the idea of teaming together. Second Sons in the end where too cocky causing them to lose focus and James and Alexander secured the 3 count and the victory. </p><p> </p><p> <strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Winner</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 17:21</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Clark Alexander and Mikey James</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Rating</strong></p><p><strong> C </strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/grade_cminus.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/grade_cminus.jpg</span></a> </div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p><strong> </strong><a href="http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Kainlock/media/NAPW_Logo.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/Kainlock/NAPW_Logo.jpg</span></a></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">NAPW Mayhem</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Preview</span></strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> New Age Pro Wrestling Mayhem debuted last week and Steve Flash made a huge announcement with the crowning of a NAPW Champion coming at the end of the Month at the Pay per view Dynasty. We have now found out that there will be a four-way match to crown a champion with the first two qualifying matches taking place this week at NAPW Mayhem. As we found out last week, Steve Flash will once again square off with the self-proclaimed “Franchise” Greg Black. Black has been adamant that is his above the talent in NAPW and not only will he defeat Flash this week but also go on take his place as the rightful champion. The other qualifying match for the c four way championship match at Dynasty this week is Clark Alexander against the “Ninja Fumihiro Ota. In other action we will see Mickey James team again with a new partner in Remmy Skye against Big Brawling due of the Good Ol Boys. Dread has also promised so show up to address Roger Cage’s latest rule breaking. Tune in Monday night for NAPW Mayhem. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36270" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Quick Pick</strong></p><p> </p><p> Mickey James & Remmy Skye vs. The Good Ol’ Boys</p><p> Clark Alexander vs. Fumihiro Ota</p><p> Greg Black vs. Steve Flash</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

Archived