USPW: Where Legends Go

As long as you're well aware of the fact that six diaries in 8 months is an average of a new diary every 41 days. I have seen advice handed out on how you can fix this from planning ahead, to writing a month ahead, to playing a few months in to make sure you don't lose interest. Heck you've had several crashes in the past, I would think by now you would back everything up via email, via usb stick that way no matter what its there. Its just that I expect more out of the "veterans" here. You're a Hall of Famer but I don't recall a single diary of yours going six months game play wise. I would hope that I'm wrong on that but the fact that I can't recall it is troublesome. Anyway you said you won't reply so I'll stop reminding you of all the solutions to your diaries ever 41 days problem. Just to re iterate next time in case of a crash back it up usb stick, email it to yourself and to stop yourself from losing interest take some time write out a month worth of shows before you ever start posting. If you can't write out a months worth of shows before even announcing your new diary then chances are it will be short lived. Just think about that though, you're a Hall of Famer, others on here seem to enjoy your stuff, you have a built in fan base. Wouldn't it be nice to provide them with something that lasts, something long term via James Casey, Phantom Stranger or E-V? Anyway good luck and all that I'm not meaning to pile on just meaning to remind you of all the different solutions to your problems that you have all the time whether personal or technological.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived