Question about TV Booking...

You're not, actually. Not if it isn't a live show anyway. If it's live obviously you can't reschedule it, but if it's taped you can schedule the show for whenever you want.

It doesn't 'store up' episodes though. If you run two tapings back to back I think it uses the second show for ratings (almost impossible to tell which), though obviously storylines etc will carry on as normal. If you then use Shenanigans (moving the scheduling date backwards and forwards) to not run a show the next week, it just doesn't give you a rating at all. Which is probably a bug. ¬_¬

But yeah, generally it's not worth the effort. You get no benefit from it and it's a lot of wasted effort.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D-Lyrium" data-cite="D-Lyrium" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36464" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You're not, actually. Not if it isn't a live show anyway. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sorry ... that was me being a doofus ... I don't like taped shows, so I don't do them in the game ... so I completely forgot that you can do them ... lol</p>

Archived