[HYPE] The Most Random Mod Ever (Hopefully)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="codeydbw" data-cite="codeydbw" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36468" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well cheers for it, done from Alberto Del Rio to Camacho so far. This is going to take a while o.0</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thanks man for doing this.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36468" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Titles:</span></strong></p><p> SAW World Championship: Ryder</p><p> SAW World Television Championship: Hazer</p><p> SAW World Tag Team Championships: Loco Syndicate (Jizzy B. & T-Bone Mendez</p><p> SAW Women's Championship: Michelle Cannes</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What do you guys think of the champions for San Andreas Wrestling?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36468" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you tried Nickelodeon yet?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I haven't watch that in years so I won't know what to put in for that.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36468" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Charlie Brown maybe? Big Nate?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know who they are. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36468" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's going to happen to WWF Attitude? </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And I've been thinking of doing that.</p>

Archived