The TEW2013 Mod Index

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just found this game and bought it. I was wondering which mods are must haves. I want to create a fictional universe and was hoping you guys could give me some advice on the mods. Thanks!

I honestly suggest downloading all, so you have one for almost every year. There's very few misses, honestly.

I'll have to narrow it down further if you need more information, but one of the picture packs in the OT gave me a nasty ad-aware virus on my computer called "Browser Shop." Just figured I'd let someone on here know, so it can be looked into.

I'm not 100% sure which picture pack it was, I'd have to do some looking to narrow it down for you. All I know is one of the packs wanted to save as 'insertname.zip.exe' and it turned out to have the virus attached to it.

I'll have to narrow it down further if you need more information, but one of the picture packs in the OT gave me a nasty ad-aware virus on my computer called "Browser Shop." Just figured I'd let someone on here know, so it can be looked into.

I'm not 100% sure which picture pack it was, I'd have to do some looking to narrow it down for you. All I know is one of the packs wanted to save as 'insertname.zip.exe' and it turned out to have the virus attached to it.

You more than likely clicked on an ad disguised as a download link. If it was a sendspace page, you need to unclick the box that says "download accelerator" or whatever as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="choflyers" data-cite="choflyers" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36541" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey there.<p> </p><p> Does anyone know what is the best mod to play in Japan? It seems most of them have super underrated attributes/skills on lots of wrestlers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There was a mod I played, around 97-01 (I think it was a 97 mod but certainly attitude era) where I absolutely hammered the A* rating with matches and shows, but Japanese wrestlers were way overpowered and won wrestler of the year all the time</p>

• 1 month later...

Due to recent development, my 1994 and 1995 mods are no longer to be considered freeware. I am still very open to people using them as basis for their own mods, but I now require my permission to be given first.

I apologize for any inconvenience this my cause, but I put a lot of hard work into these mods and would thus like some resemblance of control thereof. I hope people understand.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...