OLLIE gets Disturbed!

The Journal of Tony “Stretch The Chicken Boy” Tomkins

Jan. 1, 2013

After two years of jobbing around Mexico it looksl ike I'm finally going to get my big break. Joaquin Solar has decided to pass the “book” to me. A lot of the guys have told me it is only a temporary job, as Phoenix I won't be in Solar's bad graces for long. In fact, I was most likely given the job to humiliate Phoenix I, but I don't care! I'm going to use my time as head booker of OLLIE to take my career to the next level.

The first thing I am going to need are some backstage allies. The current roster already has its pecking order, which I am at the bottom of, so I will need to bring in a few new faces. The two I have in mind are Delirium and La Bestia Purpura. Both of them are still rookies, with Delirium only having 1 year under his belt. Getting them on my side should be fairly simple, especially when I put them in a stable with me! As an added bonus, La Bestia Purpura is a student of our road agent Manuel Prieto. Hiring him should get me some points with Prieto, which I can use to get some others to fall in line.

Speaking of the stable I have planned, it's called Misioneros del Infierno, I may need to alter Delirium's name to fit with the gimmick I have in mind. Instead of Delirium he will be known as El Monstruo Verde, The Green Monster! It'll be a great match for the Purple Beast. They will be, Los Salvajes, The Savage Ones, my personal guard dogs.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The Journal of Tony “Stretch The Chicken Boy” Tomkins</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Jan. 4, 2013</p><p> </p><p>

Everything is going according to plan. Delirium agreed to the name change and I was able hire him before our first show of the new year. La Bestia cost me more than I expected, but I was able to secure him too. The only wrinkle in my plans is a list of goals that were faxed to me by Joaquin. He wants me to stay out of debt for 3 whole years! On top of that, OLLIE can't lose any fans in the next 2 years. This guy is just looking for a reason to fire me. On top of those two goals, he want me to refrain from hiring any daredevil or hardcore garbage wrestlers. And if anyone has had a law problem, I can't hire them either. I think half of Mexico is in the damn cartel, so this may be a slight problem.</p><p> </p><p>

This saturday we are holding our first of 4 monthly events. When we get big enough, these will become our Big 4 PPVs. Along with the new schedual, we have a fantastic new logo provided by some guy named Kamchatka. Apparently he designed it like 2 years ago and Phoenix I never wanted to use it. Personally, I think it is way cooler than our old one. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/OLLIEkam_zps2a5f29b7.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36620" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I want to see what someone can do with OLLIE. BTW it's "Los Salvajes" if you're going with spanish names.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ooops! Will be corrected.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pennyone" data-cite="pennyone" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36620" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Love OLLIE so i will be watching or reading and only half million of mexicans are member of a cartel</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Bad joke from Stretch, no offense meant, as I am Mexican.</p>

OLLIE Roster

Women's Division

Águila Azul Celeste

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/AacuteguilaAzulCeleste_zps19d2f963.jpg

"La Bella"

When OLLIE decided it needed a Women's Division, Águila Azul Celeste was one of the first luchadoras it called. Quick on her feet and able to fly as well as work the mat, Águila Azul Celeste is a double threat. Teaming up with Electric Dreamer in the fast paced team Electric Blue, this luchadora is proving she can wrestle as well as any luchador.

Fun Facts

Ranked #392 in 2012's Power 500

Was offered a modeling contract in 2010

Is a world class swimmer

Electric Dreamer

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ElectricDreamer_zps86cd4cde.jpg

"Ms. Sparkles"

Making a name for herself in Mexico's independent circuit, Electric Dreamer was quickly signed to OLLIE in 2012. Dubbed “Ms. Sparkles” by the OLLIE announce team, she has lived up to that name with her glittering costume and dazzling ring style. Whether alone or teamed with Águila Azul Celeste, Electric Dreamer is one luchadora who can hold her own.

Fun Facts

Was voted Best Independent Luchadora in 2011

Owns 3 tucans

Juggles as a hobby

La Hija Del Diablo

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaHijaDelDiablo_zps28b38fb5.jpg

"Satana"

No one knows where La Hija Del Diablo comes from, as she just showed up in OLLIE one day. Quickly allying herself with Queen Amazon as the Queens of the Damned, La Hija Del Diablo is a fierce competitor willing to bend the rules to achieve victory. Considered one of the quickest luchadoras in OLLIE, she always manages to stay one step ahead of her opponent. Many wonder just when she will turn on Queen Amazon and take the OLLIE Luchadora Championship for herself.

Fun Facts

Has a pet poodle named Diablo

Claims to be the daughter of a priest

Once outran the entire OLLIE locker room

Luchadora Original

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LuchadoraOriginal_zps5ac5f8ae.jpg

"The Unique One"

Luchadora Original was the premier luchadora on the independent scene, until OLLIE formed their women's division in 2012 and signed her up. Wasting no time, Luchadora Original quickly became the first Campeon de Luchadoras. After holding the title for several months she dropped it to Queen Amazon only to regain it 5 months later. She once again lost the title to Queen Amazon, who had help from La Hija Del Diablo during the match. Since then she has been unsuccesful in regaining the title, although she has come close several times.

Fun Facts

Was Ranked #450 in 2012's Power 500

2x Campeon de Luchadoras

1st Signing to OLLIE's women's division

Mystery Pink

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MysteryPink_zps6270f3fb.jpg

"La Reyna Misteria"

One of the original luchadoras signed to OLLIE's Women's Division, Mystery Pink is on luchadora that can hold her own. Often mixing in karate kicks and judo throws, it has been implied that she may have Asian ancestry. Quick tempered and often DQ'ed for excessive kicks to the head, Mystery Pink is always one tough opponent.

Fun Facts

Has a orange belt in Judo and Karate

Once dunked a basketball from the 3 point line

Owns a cantina in Mexico City

Queen Amazon

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/QueenAmazon_zpsf829de05.jpg

"La Bruta"

One of the original luchadoras signed to OLLIE's Women's Division, Queen Amazon is a powerhouse compared to the rest of OLLIE's Women's Division. Using her power to toss opponents around, Queen Amazon rarely takes to the air. She lost the tournament to crown the first Campeon de Luchadoras, but has since captured the title twice, reigning as the current champion. Often teams up with La Hija Del Diablo as the Queens of the Damned, allowing her to torture and bully 2 opponents in 1 match.

Fun Facts

2x Campeon de Luchadoras

Played football Americano in high school

Claims to be a queen of the Mexica tribe

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">OLLIE Roster</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Luchadors</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Amo Del Gato</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/AmoDelGato_zpsda22568e.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Cat Master"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bursting on to the luchador scene in 2004, Amo Del Gato cut his teeth in Puerto Rico. During his stay he had fierce wars with the likes of Mainstream Hernandez, Puerto Rican Power, and the late Shawn Gonzalez. Joinin OLLIE in 2010, he has quickly risen to the top of the Mexican wrestling scene. One third of the current Trios championship team, Amo vows that he won't lose the belt a second time.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><strong>Fun Facts</strong></em></span></p><p>

2x Trios Champion</p><p>

Ranked #151 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Is allergic to cat hair</p><p>

Pinned Puerto Rican Power twice!</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Cosmic Rider</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/CosmicRider_zpsd18a744e.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Universal Luchador"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

When La Sombra promised he had a tag partner that would help him capture the Tag Team Titles, no one knew Cosmic Rider would be that partner. Capturing the titles as promised, Cosmic Rider has had great success in the tag division. Vowing to add the Universal Title to his collection, Cosmic Rider has yet to achieved that goal. His Gravitational Pull(La Mistica) is a fan favorite.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><strong>Fun Facts</strong></em></span></p><p>

Ranked #452 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Never uses a public restroom</p><p>

Hates beans</p><p>

Is rumored to be a 2nd generation luchador</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Disturbed</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Disturbed_zpsd73faf32.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Master of Mind Games"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Disturbed showed up in OLLIE during a match between Tijuana Vampire and El Pavo Real. Costing Tijuana the match, he started a lengthy fued with him which ended with Tijuana winning a cage match over Disturbed. Disturbed had the last laugh, as he injured Tijuana Vampire and cost him his career. Floating along the bottom half of the card, Disturbed is poised to make a run to the top of OLLIE.</p><p>

Hates chickens</p><p>

Has several variations of his mask</p><p>

Never speaks</p><p>

Has had his distinctive laugh dubbed over many an internet video</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Dragón Americano</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/DragoacutenAmericano_zps677b85de.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"California Cool"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Competing on the Mexican and California independent circuits, Dragón Americano caught the eye of Phoenix I and was soon hired to OLLIE. Despite his pro USA stance, the OLLIE fans have embraced Dragón Americano and even nicknamed him California Cool. Despite a small following, he has yet to get that major win that can send a career skyrocketing. </p><p>

Won the California Independent Title in 2010</p><p>

Loves spicy food</p><p>

Once beat the OLLIE roster in a taco eating contest</p><p>

Is the tallest worker in OLLIE</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">El Critico</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ElCritico_zps9f3231c9.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"El Traidor"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

A former hero to millions, all that changed when he betrayed El Leon and cost his former friend the Universal Title. Now, as one of the most hated men in Mexico, El Critico found singles success winning the Universal Title himself in 2010 and 2011. Despite slowing down a bit over tha last few months, he is still an opponent to fear. It is only a matter of time before he is once again wearing championship gold.</p><p>

2x Universal Champion</p><p>

Former Trios Champion</p><p>

Ranked #84 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Is still the most hated man in OLLIE</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">El Monstruo Verde</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Delirium_zps3b0e3d05.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"El Hombre Increíble"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Not much is known about El Monstruo Verde as he has yet to debut in OLLIE. Rumors have been circulating that he is a wild man in the ring and it will be interesting to see if that is true. Despite his status as a rookie he looks to be a force in OLLIE in the near future.</p><p>

N/A</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Extranjero Loco</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ExtranjeroLoco_zps3a74fc29.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Awesome Alien"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

For years Extranjero Loco competed on the independent circuit waiting to get his big break. In 2010 he was hired by OLLIE and began to “abduct” various workers. Rumors circulated he was taking them to compete in intergalactic wrestling matches, but it has yet to be confirmed. </p><p>

Claims to be from Persii Omicron 9</p><p>

Has the longest entrance in OLLIE history</p><p>

Speaks several Alien languages</p><p>

Claims he has an intergalactic green card</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Extraordinario Jr</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Extraordinario_zps45062f87.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The 2nd Generation of Extraodinary"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The son of he legendary Extraordinario, Extraordinario Jr. has yet to live up to the bar set by his father. Having failed in the singles division, he joined up with Labriento Jr. and La Sombra Jr. to form Los Juniors. Los Juniors were able to capture the Trios Title on 1 occasion, but after losing it they went their seperate ways. Once again on his own, Extraordinario Jr. is once again floundering on the singles landscape.</p><p>

Former Trios Champion</p><p>

Ranked #275 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Has 7 brothers</p><p>

Has yet to win a singles match</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Gino Montero</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/GinoMonteroalt_zps32134732.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"El Gallito"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Son of the legendary Luis Montero, Gino has been groomed since birth to become a luchador. Currently he teams with his older brother Luis Jr. and reigns as ½ of the current Tag Team Champions. Showing the same “it factor” as his father, Gino looks to be a legend in the making.</p><p>

2x Tag Team Champion</p><p>

Former Trios Champion </p><p>

Former Mexico Champion </p><p>

Ranked #159 on 2012's Power 500</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Huracán Sandoval Jr</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/HuracanSandoval_zpsfec4d257.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"Mister Twister"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Son of Huracán Sandoval, his father was on his way to becoming a legend when a car crash ended his career. Vowing to win the title his father was never able to, Huracán Sandoval Jr. has slowly been working his way toward that goal. Not the most flashy worker in the ring, none the less he is a solid in ring competitor.</p><p>

Ranked #325 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Is an avid reader of historical biographies</p><p>

Completely tone deaf</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">La Bestia Púrpura</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaBestiaPurpura_zpse709a0d5.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Wild One"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

La Bestia Púrpura is another newcomer to OLLIe that has yet to debut. Some claim he was trained by Manuel Prieto, while others cliam he was raised by wolves. Whatever the truth, La Bestia Púrpura is sure to be a force to reckon with.</p><p>

N/A</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">La Sombra</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaSombre_zps922f6273.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Living Shadow"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

La Sombra loves to hide and attack hi opponent when they least expect it! Known for his various out of the ring assaults, La Sombra has been suspended from competition several times since 2008. At returning from a suspention in 2011 he vowed to find a partner to help him win the tag titles. After debuting Cosmic Rider, he went on to win the tag titles and reign as ½ of the tag champs for months. Following his tag win he became Mexican Champion, a title he still holds to this day. He changed his mask in early 2011 to project a darker image.</p><p>

2x Mexican Champion</p><p>

Former Tag Team Champion</p><p>

Ranked # 394 on 2012's Power 500</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Laberinto Jr</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaberintoJr_zpscb81728c.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"Mr. Maze"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Another second generation star following in his father's footsteps, Laberinto Jr. is a solid in ring competitor. He was responsible for the formation, and eventual end, of the stable Los Juniors. Unlike most of the OLLIE roster, Laberinto Jr. has a slow paced style that often takes his opponents off their game. He is one to watch in 2013.</p><p>

2x Mexican Champ </p><p>

2x Tag Champ </p><p>

2x Trios Champ </p><p>

Ranked #209 on 2012's Power 500</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Luis Montero Jr.</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LuisMonteroJr_alt1_zps89f03d72.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"El Gallo"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The oldest son of Luis Montero, Luis Jr. has fallen short of expectations. By no means a bad wrestler, he just doesn't have the same “it” factor his father and younger brother seem to have. Currently he is teaming with his brother Gino and reigning as ½ of the Tag Team Champions. Reports have been circulating that Luis Jr. is looking to do something drastic to put his career back on track.</p><p>

Former Mexican Champ </p><p>

Former Trios Champ </p><p>

3x Tag Champ </p><p>

Ranked #344 on 2012's Power 500</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Marcos Flores</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MarcosFlores_zps92343418.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"El Rey de Leon"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

One of the greatest luchadors competing today, Marcos Flores is a former 4x Universal Champion. In recent years he has slowed down a bit, but instead of having worse matches he ring work has improved wit hthe addition on submission holds to his arsenal. He has been chasing the Universal Championship for the past 3 months and doesn't seem to be willing to give up on becoming a 5 time champ!</p><p>

4x Universal Champ </p><p>

Former Trios Champ </p><p>

Ranked #24 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Loves to eat liver and onions</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Mr. Lucha III</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MrLuchaIII_zpsa8dd3b9d.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"Master of the Squared Ring"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The third incarnation of the Mr. Lucha character is poised to become the greatest. Suppose nephew of Manuel Prieto, he has the debacle that was Mr. Lucha II to overcome if he wants to achieve the glory he seems destined for. At this point in his career he has only won the Mexican Championship, but he has come close to Universal Championship wins on several occassions. </p><p>

Former Mexican Champ </p><p>

Ranked # 138 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Altered his mask to distance himself from Mr. Lucha II</p><p>

Loves to draw</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Nicolas Lopez</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/NicolasLopez_zps97a01523.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Untouchable"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Considered by many to be the most naturally gifted luchador in history, Nicolas Lopez is a former 3 time SOTBPW World Champion and 5 time OLLIE Universal Champion. Still going strong, he has formed a team with Marco Flores called the Eternal Kings. Of all the workers on the OLLIE roster, Nicolas Lopez is the only one whose name has become synonymous with lucha libre. </p><p>

3x SOTBPW World Champion </p><p>

5x Universal Champion </p><p>

Ranked #20 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Often mistaken for Jungle Lord in the US</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">North Star Jr.</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/NorthStar_zps0c15d024.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Shooting Star"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The grandson of the original North Star, North Star Jr. is horrible when compared to his famous grandfather. That isn't to say he is bad, just not up to the standard of the name North Star. He has yet to secure a title win and many assume he will retire titless. Recentlly he has added a Jumping Leg Lariat to his moveset and has had some success with it. </p><p>

Is afraid of spiders</p><p>

Doesn't like Mexican food</p><p>

Is a strict vegan</p><p>

Lost 2 toes to frostbite in Alaska in 2007</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Phoenix I</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix1alt_zps1de90b2c.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Immortal Warrior"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Over his long career, Phoenix I has turned back many threats to Lucha Libre. From stopping the Swarm Invasion to destroying the Chubacabra twins, Phoenix has done it all. Recently he has been competing in trio matches with his proteges Phoenix II and Phoenix III. With retirment looming, it will be interesting to see if his career ends with a bang or a whimper.</p><p>

Former Universal Champ </p><p>

4x Trios Champ </p><p>

Ranked #37 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Has no children</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Phoenix II</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix2alt_zps4d49763d.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Blue Bird of Happiness"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Phoenix II is the second man to don the famouse tights and mask. Discovered in late 1996, Phoenix II has become something of a tag team specialist over the years. Teaming with both Phoenix I and Phoenix III as Dos Phoenix, Phoenix II is the foundation their success has been built on. Known for his cheerful demeanor and constant smile, he has earned the nickname Blue Bird of Happiness. With Phoenix I on the brink of retirement and the rumored debut of Phoenix IV forthcoming, it will be interesting to see if Phoenix II steps up to become a singles star or stay in the tag ranks.</p><p>

3x Tag Team Champion</p><p>

4x Trios Champ </p><p>

Ranked #251 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Loves fish tacos</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Phoenix III</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix3alt_zps77e1805b.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"El Rapido"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Phoenix III debuted in 1999, although rumors persist that he was working for MPWF prior to his OLLIE debut. Fast on his feet and quick with a tag, he has been called El Rapido by the fans.Often forced into tag matches, he has been itching to get a shot at the Universal Champioship. As a former Mexican Champ many feel he could win the Universal championship if given a shot. Some feel Phoenix III, as the better singles competitor, will take the leader role of Los Phoenix when Phoenix I retires and leave the tag matches to Phoenix II and IV.</p><p>

2x Mexican Champion</p><p>

3x Tag Champ </p><p>

4x Trios Champ </p><p>

Rankes #115 on 2012's Power 500</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rafeal Ruiz</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/RafaelRuiz_zpsc4f02235.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Mexican Pitbull"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The oldest and most experienced member of OLLIE, Rafeal Ruiz is also the least aerial luchador on the roster. Preffering to rely on submission holds and technical moves, Rafeal has caused many to tap out to his Ruiz Wrentch. Having one every title in OLLIE except the Universal Championship, Rafeal has set his sights on winning that last belt before he retires. As 1/3 of the Trios Champions it will interesting to see him juggle trios matches and his singles career.</p><p>

3x Mexican Champion</p><p>

Former Tag Champion </p><p>

2x Trios Champion </p><p>

Ranked #234 on 2012's Power 500</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Silver Tiger</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/SilverTiger_zpsce39f06d.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"The Noble Savage"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Debuting in late 2011, Silver Tiger was an instant hit with fans. A sophisticated and well spoken person during promos and a wild brawler in the ring, Silver Tiger truly is a Noble Savage. Considered one of the best workers in lucha libre today, rumors persist about who is really under the mask.</p><p>

Universal Champion </p><p>

Ranked #147 on 2012's Power 500</p><p>

Denies being a 2nd generation star</p><p>

Has a pet goldfish named Stripes</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Tricolor Jr.</span></strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/TricolorJr_zps303fc97f.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Fighting Flag"</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Following in his father's famous footsteps, Tricolor is a true symbol of Mexican Power. Named in honor of the Mexican Flag it is no wonder he has been called The Fighting Flag. Despite the huge fan following, Tricolor Jr. has hit a small rut lately. Only time will tell if he can turn his fortunes around or if he will sink further into loss.</p><p>

2x Mexican Champ </p><p>

Former Tag Champ </p><p>

2x Trios Champ </p><p>

Ranked #271 on 2012's Power 500</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Luchadora Tag Teams</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Electric Blue</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ElectricDreamer_zps86cd4cde.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/AacuteguilaAzulCeleste_zps19d2f963.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Queens of the Damned</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/QueenAmazon_zpsf829de05.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaHijaDelDiablo_zps28b38fb5.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Luchador Tag Teams</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Dos Phoenix</strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix2alt_zps4d49763d.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix3alt_zps77e1805b.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Los Monteros</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/GinoMonteroalt_zps32134732.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LuisMonteroJr_alt1_zps89f03d72.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Los Salvajes</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Delirium_zps3b0e3d05.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaBestiaPurpura_zpse709a0d5.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Silver Warriors</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ElCritico_zps9f3231c9.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/SilverTiger_zpsce39f06d.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Eternal Kings</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/NicolasLopez_zps97a01523.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MarcosFlores_zps92343418.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Mexican Pit Bulls</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/RafaelRuiz_zpsc4f02235.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaberintoJr_zpscb81728c.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Shadow Riders</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaSombre_zps922f6273.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/CosmicRider_zpsd18a744e.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Luchador Trios</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Los Reys del Ring</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/NicolasLopez_zps97a01523.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MarcosFlores_zps92343418.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MrLuchaIII_zpsa8dd3b9d.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Misioneros del Infierno</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Disturbed_zpsd73faf32.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Delirium_zps3b0e3d05.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaBestiaPurpura_zpse709a0d5.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Mexican Pit Bulls</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/RafaelRuiz_zpsc4f02235.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaberintoJr_zpscb81728c.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/AmoDelGato_zpsda22568e.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Tres Phoenix</strong></span></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix1alt_zps1de90b2c.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix2alt_zps4d49763d.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix3alt_zps77e1805b.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Managers</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Emilia Reyes</span></strong> manages <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Silver Tiger</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/EmiliaReyes_zpsff831348.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/SilverTiger_zpsce39f06d.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Secreto</span></strong> manages <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Rafeal Ruiz</span></strong></p><p>

<span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Secreto_zpsc9239dc0.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/RafaelRuiz_zpsc4f02235.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Jan. 6, 2013</p><p> </p><p> It's just hours before our first show of the year, Día De Todo el Guerrero. I've booked a stacked card in hopes of getting some good momentum right out of the gate. This is my first test as booker and I don't plan on failing. I'm so excited I can't contain myself! Speaking of containing oneself, I caught Amo Del Gato pigging out on chorizo and beans. I hope he can contain the gas that is sure to be building up...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36620" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> </strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="color:#008000;">OL</span></strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">L</span></strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">IE</span></strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> presents</strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Día De Todo el Guerrero</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#008000;">The Mexican Pitbulls vs. Tres Phoenix in a 3 on 3 Lucha Libre Match</span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> Mystery Pink vs. Luchadora Original in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</span></p><p> </p><p> Comments, concerns, predictions, fan signs, and anything else is appreciated!</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">The Shadow Riders vs. Los Monteros{c} in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Tag Title Match</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Electric Dreamer vs. Queen Amazon{c} in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Luchadora Championship Match</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Tricolor Jr. vs. Silver Tiger{c} in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Universal Championship Match</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> The Eternal Kings vs. El Critico & Extranjero Loco in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Comments, concerns, predictions, fan signs, and anything else is appreciated!</p>

<p>The Mexican Pitbulls vs. <strong>Tres Phoenix</strong> in a 3 on 3 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mystery Pink</strong> vs. Luchadora Original in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

The Shadow Riders vs. <strong>Los Monteros{c}</strong> in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Tag Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

Electric Dreamer vs. <strong>Queen Amazon{c}</strong> in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Luchadora Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

Tricolor Jr. vs. <strong>Silver Tiger{c}</strong> in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Universal Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Eternal Kings</strong> vs. El Critico & Extranjero Loco in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</p>

<p>The Mexican Pitbulls vs. <strong>Tres Phoenix</strong> in a 3 on 3 Lucha Libre Match: The pitbulls are good and should be able to turn into solid workers while working with people like Tres Pheonix but at this moment Tres Phoenix are more popular</p><p> </p><p>

Mystery Pink vs. <strong><strong>Luchadora Original</strong></strong> in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match: Maybe a third reign</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Shadow Riders</strong> vs. Los Monteros{c} in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Tag Title Match: Gino deserve better </p><p> </p><p>

Electric Dreamer vs. <strong>Queen Amazon</strong>{c} in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Luchadora Championship Match: Queen can't lose in her first defence </p><p> </p><p>

Tricolor Jr. vs. <strong>Silver Tiger</strong>{c} in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Universal Championship Match: Silver Tiger is awesome the problem is that he isn't popular enough to beat Flores or Lopez</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Eternal Kings</strong> vs. El Critico & Extranjero Loco in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</p><p>

I hate those guys but they are your only true stars left</p>

<p>The Journal of Tony “Stretch The Chicken Boy” Tomkins</p><p> </p><p> Jan. 6, 2013</p><p> </p><p> This isn't happening! Amo Del Gato just cut the world's worst fart! The entire locker room stinks to high hell and half the roster isn't even changed yet. I sent North Star Jr. to get some fans and hopefully he gets back before Nicolas and Marcos finish up the pre-show meet and greet I set up. Thank God I did that, because there is no telling what kind of hell those two would unleash if they were around to smell this. People used to complain about Betty's shitty cage, but trust me when I say this is ten times worse than the smell of chicken crap.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36620" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;">OLLIE presents</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Día De Todo el Guerrero</span></span></strong> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/RafaelRuiz_zpsc4f02235.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaberintoJr_zpscb81728c.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/AmoDelGato_zpsda22568e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/vs3_zpse5425b5e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix1alt_zps1de90b2c.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix2alt_zps4d49763d.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Phoenix3alt_zps77e1805b.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">The Mexican Pitbulls vs. Tres Phoenix</span></span></strong> </p><p> <em>Phoenix I and Amo Del Gato kicked the show off with some quick back and forth. The action was fast as wrestlers jumped in and out of the match. A double team move by Phoenix II and III led to the first fall. The Mexican Pitbulls recovered and Rafeal was able to lock Phoenix II in a Ruiz Wrench for the second fall. A distraction by Secreto, who ran out from the back, led to Amo Del Gato pinning Phoenix II.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">The Mexican Pitbulls with Secreto def. Tres Phoenix</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MysteryPink_zps6270f3fb.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/vs3_zpse5425b5e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LuchadoraOriginal_zps5ac5f8ae.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Mystery Pink vs. Luchadora Original</span></span></strong> </p><p> <em>Luchadora Original and Mystery Pink trade a series of arm drags and hip tosses before Luchadora Original is able to sneak a pin in with a quick roll up. The match continues with some quick pin attempts from both women. Mystery Pink tries for a high risk move off the top rope, but Luchadora Original is able to move out of the way and gets the pin.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">Luchadora Original def. Mystery Pink</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">Campeónes de Parejas Match</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/OLLIE_Tag_zpsde27dbc0.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaSombre_zps922f6273.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/CosmicRider_zpsd18a744e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/vs3_zpse5425b5e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/GinoMonteroalt_zps32134732.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LuisMonteroJr_alt1_zps89f03d72.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">The Shadow Riders vs. Los Monteros{c}</span></span></strong></p><p> <em>Gino and Cosmic Rider start the match, but Luis and La Sombra are quickly brought into the action. The match is fast and furious and Gino scores the first fall after catching La Sombra with a Brain Breaker Kick(enzuigiri). Cosmic Rider tries to mount a comeback, but he is stopped by Luis who lands his family's patented Flying Burrito(Flying Forearm) and makes the pin.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">Los Monteros def. The Shadow Riders</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">Campeón de Luchadoras Match</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Generic_Womens02_zps721c8489.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ElectricDreamer_zps86cd4cde.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/vs3_zpse5425b5e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/QueenAmazon_zpsf829de05.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Electric Dreamer vs. Queen Amazon{c}</span></span></strong> </p><p> <em>Electric Dreamer uses her speed to take Queen Amazon off her game and score a quick pin. Queen Amazon comes back with a series of hard punches followed by a huge slam that allows her to score a pinfall. Weary of being pinned again, Electric Dreamer plays it safe allowing Queen Amazon to capture her in a painful bearhug. After several seconds of struggling Electric Dreamer taps out!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">Queen Amazon def. Electric Dreamer</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">Campeón de Universal Match</span></strong></p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/OLLIE_Universal_zps5ba3d020.jpg</span></p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/TricolorJr_zps303fc97f.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/vs3_zpse5425b5e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/SilverTiger_zpsce39f06d.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/EmiliaReyes_zpsff831348.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Tricolor Jr. vs. Silver Tiger{c} with Emilia Reyes</span></strong></span></p><p> <em>After coming out to a small applause, Tricolo Jr. waits for Silver Tiger to arrive. Cannons of confettis explode and silvery bits of paper fill the air. Silver Tiger comes out as a huge roar fills the arena. The crowd goes wild and despite being a rudo he is well received. The match starts and from the opening bell Silver Tiger is in control. Tiger scores the first fall after landing a series of quick kicks to the head that were followed by a huge standing dropkick. Tricolor tries to put up a fight, but the effets of the dropkick are still evident as Silver Tiger is able to land his Tiger Bomb for the win.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">Silver Tiger def. Tricolor Jr.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/NicolasLopez_zps97a01523.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/MarcosFlores_zps92343418.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/vs3_zpse5425b5e.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ElCritico_zps9f3231c9.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/ExtranjeroLoco_zps3a74fc29.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">The Eternal Kings vs. El Critico & Extranjero Loco</span></span></strong> </p><p> <em>The lights in the arena lower as a whirling sound fills the air. From above the ring we see a swirl or lights as Extranjero's spaceship lands in the ring. The door opens up and El Critico and Extranjero walk out among the smoke and lazer lights. The ships lights back up and ascends to the rafters as the lights slowly come back up. A traditional Mexican style song begins to play for a moment, but then it is replaced with some Mexican Rock music as Nicolas Lopez and Marcos Flores come out dancing to the beat. The crowd is going wild as Nicolas whips his hair around and Marcos plays air guitar. They then run down to the ring and slide in face first. Critico and Extranjero attack them as soon as they are in the ring and the match is off and running. The action is fast and furious as all four are jumping in and out of the match. Nicolas manages to catch Extranjero with a side slam for the first fall. Critico and Extranjero regroup and make several near pins before Extranjero receives a Lion Tamer(spinning whip kick) and is pinned once more.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:10px;">The Eternal Kings def. El Critico & Extranjero Loco</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Delirium_zps3b0e3d05.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/Disturbed_zpsd73faf32.jpg</span><span>http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/TonyTheGamerDad/OLLIE/LaBestiaPurpura_zpse709a0d5.jpg</span></p><p> <em>As The Eternal Kings celbrate their win we see Disturbered on the OLLIE-Tron flanked by La Bestia Purpura and El Monstruo Verde. Disturbed has his head tilted at an angle adding to the sense of creepiness. Disturbed then motions across his throat with his thumb. La Bestia and El Monstruo rub their hands together as Distubered looks up and a eerie laugh fills the arena. The lights and OLLIE-Tron go out and when they come up we see The Eternal Kings are laid out in the ring with the words “Tú ya estás muerto, simplemente no lo sabes!” (You are already dead, you just don't know it!) displayed on the OLLIE-Tron.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After the show I congratulated Nicolas, Marcos, and Amo on doing such good jobs. Truth be told, I'm hoping that praising these three will get them to come around and not be such assholes! Thank god they never eat from the company catering table or else they would be extra pissed that I got rid of that little luxury. La Bestia and El Monstruo filmed their scene earlier in the week and it is a good thing too, because the fans would have killed them if they saw them leave the arena tonight! It's scary how serious the Mexican fans take this sport sometimes. Makes me glad I didn't work during the territory days.</p><p> </p><p> Checking online I see the official Total Extreme Wrestling site has the show already rated. They really got things broken down segment by segment which is going to be a huge help in improving the shows from week to week. Well, let's check out how we scored compared to what I thought...</p><p> </p><p> OLLIE presents</p><p> Día De Todo el Guerrero</p><p> </p><p> The Mexican Pitbulls with Secreto vs. Tres Phoenix 53/D+ </p><p> <strong>Not a bad opening match. They got the crowd into the show and only scored a few points less than our companie's Popularity Rating of 60. The major complaint seems to be the interference of Secreto and the slower pace of the older workers.</strong></p><p> </p><p> Mystery Pink vs. Luchadora Original 54/C-</p><p> <strong>Oddly enough this one scored a bit better tyhan the opening match. The fans don't seem to care about gender as long as the action is good. Luchadora's popularity probably helped get this match ranked so well.</strong></p><p> </p><p> The Shadow Riders vs. Los Monteros{c} 66/C+</p><p> <strong>This was the suprise of the night it seems. Scoring only slightly less than the Main Event, it seems I should have placed this higher up the card. Definetly a match that could have headlined a show.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Electric Dreamer vs. Queen Amazon{c} 30/E+</p><p> <strong>Not surprising the fans and the internet smarks pooped on this match. Queen Amazon lacks the ability to carry the women's division and I woud have booked her to lose the title if not for the fact I don't want to ruffle any feathers...yet. Once I am settled in, Queen Amazon will be dethroned!</strong></p><p> </p><p> Silver Tiger Entrance 50/D+</p><p> <strong>The reigning Universal Champion got an elaborate entrance and the fans loved it. I am a bit surprised this even received a rating, but since it was so good I don't care much.</strong></p><p> </p><p> Tricolor Jr. vs. Silver Tiger{c} 63/C</p><p> <strong>I am dissapointed that this match didn't score higher, but the fact is our Universal Champion is not our most popular worker. There are 4 other workers who could carry the company, but thre of them are complete assholes. Despite the fact that Silver Tiger isn't as popular as some workers here in OLLIE I think he'll hang on to the belt for a bit.</strong></p><p> </p><p> Extranjero and El Critico Entrance 45/D</p><p> <strong>Despite it being his entrance, Extranjero Loco seems to be the reason this was ranked so low. He just isn't that popular despite all of OLLIE's efforts to make him so.</strong></p><p> </p><p> The Eternal Kings Entrance 63/C</p><p> <strong>The second highest rated segment was an entrance! That just blows my mind and further proves just how much the fans love The Eternal Kings.</strong></p><p> </p><p> The Eternal Kings vs. El Critico & Extranjero Loco 68/C+</p><p> <strong>This match was our best of the night and thank God because it was our Main Event. The popularity of the Eternal Kings made up for Extranjero's lack of celebrity and led to a great match. I only how much better it would have been if Silver Tiger was in it instead of Extranjero...I think I just booked next week's main event!</strong></p><p> </p><p> Disturbed Segment 55/C-</p><p> <strong>I am quite surprised and relieved at how high this rated. It seems the fans are ready for something like this and I am willing to give it to them. Once my stable gets more popular, we are basically unknowns at this point, we should see the grades skyrocket! </strong></p><p> </p><p> Overall Show 64/C </p><p> <strong>Well, it wasn't a A* show, but we did score a higher rating than our popularity so that may attract a few extra fans to next week's show. Overall a great first show of the new year. I learned a lot from this week's show and we only have one place to go from here...UP!</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36620" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>***I hope you all enjoyed the show. I want to thank Rickymex and Pennyone for their comments and predictions. Speaking of predictions...<p> Rickymex got 4 out of 6 not bad!</p><p> Pennyone got 4 out of 6 also not bad!</p><p> </p><p> For those looking to predict or comment the next show's match ups will be posted in the next day or two. Thanks again!</p></div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The Journal of Tony “Stretch The Chicken Boy” Tomkins</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Jan. 7th 2013</p><p> </p><p> With one show under my belt I felt confident to announce the next show just 1 day later. I know the fans are going to be lined up around the block trying to buy early tickets for this one! Life couldn't get any better...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36620" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> </strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="color:#008000;">OL</span></strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">L</span></strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">IE</span></strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> presents</strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Más allá de la Máscara</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#008000;">The Mexican Pitbulls vs. Dos Phoenix in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> Águila Azul Celeste vs. La Hija Del Diablo in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">The Shadow Riders & Extraordinario Jr vs. Tricolor Jr. & Los Monteros in a 3 on 3 Lucha Libre Match</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Mr. Lucha III vs. Extranjero Loco in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Amo Del Gato vs. Phoenix I in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> The Eternal Kings vs. Silver Warriors in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Comments, concerns, predictions, fan signs, and anything else is appreciated!</p>

<p>The Mexican Pitbulls vs. <strong>Dos Phoenix</strong> in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Águila Azul Celeste</strong> vs. La Hija Del Diablo in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

The Shadow Riders & Extraordinario Jr vs. <strong>Tricolor Jr. & Los Monteros</strong> in a 3 on 3 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. Lucha III</strong> vs. Extranjero Loco in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match: Mr Lucha is gods gift to lucha</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Amo Del Gato</strong> vs. Phoenix I in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

The Eternal Kings vs. <strong>Silver Warriors</strong> in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match: Eternal Kings can go to hell Silver Tiger is the Future</p>

<p>The Mexican Pitbulls vs. <strong>Dos Phoenix</strong> in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Águila Azul Celeste</strong> vs. La Hija Del Diablo in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

The Shadow Riders & Extraordinario Jr vs. <strong>Tricolor Jr. & Los Monteros</strong> in a 3 on 3 Lucha Libre Match</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Mr. Lucha III</strong> vs. Extranjero Loco in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

Amo Del Gato vs. <strong>Phoenix I</strong> in a 1 on 1 Lucha Libre Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Eternal Kings </strong>vs. Silver Warriors in a 2 on 2 Lucha Libre Match</p>

Archived