Pro Wrestling Forever (WWF 1991 Rising Mod)

I started my game in 1991 as WWF and the owner. This is just going to be my little space that I explain each month the top storylines, what else goes on in the world, the title holders, etc.

I suck at writing in depth diaries so this is going to be nothing like that. It's more like an outline and a way for me to keep track of my own fed. If anyone is interested in following, that is awesome! If not, oh well, I don't blame you :p

I'm actually in December of 1991 right now so I am going to be going back month by month and update which may take a bit depending how much information I put into it.

User Character: Shane McMahon

Start of the game: I ended my working agreement with AJPW and created FCW to serve as a development territory which I actually don't use that often right now unless new workers come into the world that I want which has happened a few times but not often. Sometimes I sign guys to 3 month contracts and throw them in there just to strengthen the pool of wrestlers.

JANUARY 1991

World Champion - The Ultimate Warrior (F)

Intercontinental - Mr. Perfect (H)

Tag Team - Hart Foundation (F)

TOP STORYLINES

Mostly for the start I kept the storylines the same.

Hulk Hogan was finishing his storyline with Sgt. Slaughter who had turned against the United States.

I had Earthquake & Davey Boy Smith in a feud in with Earthquake made a random attack squashing DBS. Typical heel/face feud back in the day.

I quickly finished up the Virgil/DiBiase feud which was gaining no heat due to Virgil not being over enough.

Demolition were used to feud with the Hart Foundation

William Regal, an enhancement talent, was my first huge push. I was thinking 1-2-3 Kid when I had him win a match on Superstars against Tugboat. Little did I know this wouldn't go over well with the crowd.

Finally I put Savage in the Title picture feuding against Warrior. I'm pretty sure that was in the game.

Undertaker & Earthquake formed an alliance where they were fighting and trying to take out Snuka & Davey Boy Smith

Ricky Steamboat defeated Mr. Perfect on my 2nd show of Superstars which launched a pretty good feud with great matches between the 2. :)

1991 ROYAL RUMBLE

Jake the Snake Roberts (F) wins the Royal Rumble (76)

Randy Savage (H) def. Ultimate Warrior (F) for the WWF Heavyweight title (83)

Hulk Hogan (F) def. Sgt. Slaughter (H) (post match Earthquake & Taker kayfabe injure Hogan) (83)

Hart Foundation (F) def. Nasty Boys (H), Legion of Doom (F) & Demolition (H) to retain the WWF Tag Team titles (74)

Mr. Perfect (H) def. Ricky Steamboat (F) & Big Bossman (F) for the WWF Intercontinental title (68)

Rock 'N' Roll Express (F) def. The Iron Sheik & Sabu (H)

Zeus (H) def. Koko B. Ware (F) (39)

Savio Vega, Tony Atlas & Eddie Guerrero (F) def. Warlord, Ax & Gangrel (H) (53)

Overall Rating - 76

CHAMPIONS

WWF - Randy Savage (H)

Intercontinental - Mr. Perfect (H)

Tag - Hart Foundation (F)

U.S. - William Regal (H) *new title created*

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Smasher1311" data-cite="Smasher1311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36647" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good luck, looking forward to it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you. Sorry for the delay. I think I'm going to slow down on my booking and try to update each month til I get where I am now.</p>

<p><strong>February 1991</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Storylines</span></p><p> </p><p>

Ted DiBiase looking for a new "Virgil" - Since Virgil left, DiBiase begins to look for a replacement. He offers to pay Kerry Von Eric (Texas Tornado) but he refuses. They decide to have a match at In Your House. If Von Erich wins, he gets half of DiBiase's worth. If DiBiase wins, he gets Von Erich's services.</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky Steamboat vs Mr. Perfect - these two had an amazing match at Royal Rumble and Steamboat cashed in his rematch clause for In Your House. Stipulation? 30 minute Iron Man Match!</p><p> </p><p>

Sycho Sid vs Boss Man - Sid does a random psychopath attack on Boss Man to set up a match for In Your House.</p><p> </p><p>

Savage/Martel/Roberts - Jake Roberts didn't want to wait until Mania to cash in on his chance to win gold. Rick Martel had won a match before hand to be the #1 contender for Savage's WWF Title. The first WWF Championship Triple Threat match would take place at IN YOUR HOUSE.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">IN YOUR HOUSE 1</span></p><p> </p><p>

Randy Savage def Jake Roberts/Rick Martel after Sgt. Slaughter/Earthquake/Undertaker started beating up Randy Savage. (74)</p><p> </p><p>

Post Match we saw Jake Roberts, instead of helping Savage, help Slaughter, Earthquake & Undertaker beat the crap out of Randy Savage. (I put in a double turn. Roberts to heel & Savage to face) (82)</p><p> </p><p>

Slaughter, Undertaker, Earthquake def. Snuka, Duggan, British Bulldog (74)</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky Steamboat def. Mr. Perfect in a 30 min Iron Man Match for the IC Title (85)</p><p> </p><p>

Ted DiBiase def. Kerry Von Erich and wins his services (64)</p><p> </p><p>

Sycho Sid def. Big Bossman in a knightstick on a pole match (54)</p><p> </p><p>

The Nasty Boys def. The Hart Foundation for the WWF Tag Team Titles (77)</p><p> </p><p>

Legion of Doom def. Demolition (65)</p>

A fine In Your House, but the grades weren't that good for some reason. Anyone vs. Savage gets a B+ or more here on PPVs, no, really. But anyway, looking forward to more shows.

I hadn't booked in TEW 13 before this mod/game so that's pretty much why the grades suck until WrestleMania. :)

Archived