Phenomenalpat's Random Graphics/Cuts/Logos for TEW

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jameschaos" data-cite="jameschaos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36783" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>whenever you get a chance could you make logos for F***ed Up Wrestling and/or Mainstream Pro Wrestling. (MPW)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36783" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I dont know if you do fantasy posters, but if you do I would really appreciate you taking a shot at one for me.<p> </p><p> I have WWF Survivor Series on November 27, 1991. My main event is the biggest main event in WWF history, Sting, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan, and Ultimate Warrior vs. Ric Flair, Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker, Sid Justice and The Mystery Partner Lex Lugar.</p><p> </p><p> Im not sure how to handle the mystery partner. Im thinking a Lugar black silhouette or maybe just have him on there, I dont know. Im thinking like the old school Survivor Series posters where they had a team on each side facing off against each other. Something like that.</p><p> </p><p> Thank you in advance if you give it a try.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll give both of these a shot in the next 24 hours.</p>

Archived