Women's Mod

ok, so I've been using my free time lately to dive into Women's Wrestling in TEW. I've got my Dynasty, and I've been working on a "In the Land of Women" mod. I started the mod originally three and a half years ago from TEW 10. But unfortunately life got in the way, seriously delaying it, then computer issues nixed it straight up. So I'm giving it another go.

It's early in the process, so no hype thread or anything, atleast not til I'm close to completion. But I am looking for any interested helpers. I've been doing my best of late using youtube to familiarize myself with some of the lesser known female talents that don't appear to be in people's mods. People like Britenay, Megan Kate, Mary Dobson and so fourth, (BTW: How awesome is that crazy ass Mary Dobson chick.). But my personal knowledge of alot of them is...not so great. I'm in New England, U.S.A. I'm basically looking for anyone who is from either other parts of the country and is aware of some lesser known talent, or other countries who is aware of lesser known talent that gets overlooked in mods. I've only got about 550 wrestlers right now (there are managers, refs, agents, announcers and the like that aren't included in that number) so I certainly want to include more. Especially unknown Australian, U.K. & Japan...were I know there is a large lesser known talent base.

Also, any lesser known women's promotion. I got WAVE, SHIMMER, SHINE, WWW, PWWA, EVE, WSU, ICE Ribbion, Bellatrix, Arena Chix, New England Female Wrestling, DWOW, JEP, NCW Femme Fetales, ICW: Fierce Females, ChickFight, BLOW....I think that's it.

If you know any others (and can either provide stats or a link to their site) please let me know. Especially if you know any in Europe or Mexico, which are currently scarce. (Nothing in Mexico).

Again...this is VERY early going...so not hyping or anything, just trying to see if anyone can and wants to help out with trying to have a mod that properly stats women. I just hate seeing talented females like Evie, McKay, Skater, Garrett and so many others stated like your typical WWE Diva. She may look like a cute girl next door, but Jessie McKay, for example, would wrestle circles around the Bellas.

So if anyone can and will help, I would very much appreciate it. Please reply if interested.

Thanks.

Archived