Common Elicense Problem and solution

• 6 months later...

TEW 2020 Purchased

I purchased TEW 2020 today and it already deducted to my Bank account but no email for a license, Already send a report but no reply. Last inquiry last January 22, 2020, and no reply. I don't know where to post this my concern. If someone can help me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just re-installed Bowl Bound College Football on a new computer, and I can't access the entire dialogue box to complete the elicensing process (see attached screenshot). I've tried changing the screen resolution to different sizes, but that doesn't work. Also, I can't "drag" the side of the dialogue box with my mouse to expand the size.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

1125151005_bbcfinstall.jpg.ee78866bca55f034b81bcd8f8dc13bea.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
My hard drive started having issues. It won't load windows but I was able to switch everything over to my new SSD. However, even though I moved my games over the new SSD they won't open and I can't unlicense the Elicense. There used to be a thread in here that told you who to email in cases like this but I can't find it. What can I do?

My hard drive started having issues. It won't load windows but I was able to switch everything over to my new SSD. However, even though I moved my games over the new SSD they won't open and I can't unlicense the Elicense. There used to be a thread in here that told you who to email in cases like this but I can't find it. What can I do?

Every tech support forum has the post you're referring to

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544966

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Double Charge

Hello, I've purchased WMMA5 from the greydog store, but now E-License is asking for me card details and customer information. Am I going to get double-charged for this? If so, how do I solve this? I know there's been answers for people who've already double purchased, but if there's a way to solve it before it gets to that stage, that'd be great appreciated :D

Hello, I've purchased WMMA5 from the greydog store, but now E-License is asking for me card details and customer information. Am I going to get double-charged for this? If so, how do I solve this? I know there's been answers for people who've already double purchased, but if there's a way to solve it before it gets to that stage, that'd be great appreciated :D

Any problems with purchasing should be sent to CEO Arlie Rahn at Arlie@greydogsoftware.com, he'll be able to sort your issue out.

Note that you should have received a license code (usually starting "VT-") in your first receipt. That is what you enter when asked.

One common thing is if you have already purchased the game, if you see the eLicense screen, you should be pressing the smaller License button just below the "Buy" button. That will allow you to enter the order ID that you should've received in the email above.

Also if you have had a failed transaction, most banks are going to show a hold on your account in the amount of the transaction, this hold will go away on it's own in a few business days (typically one or two; although they warn you it can take 5-7 business days). There is nothing that Grey Dog of eLicense can do about the hold, it's something that your bank does on its end, trying to reserve the money to ensure you can complete the transaction. Bank holds are the #1 cause I get for double purchase complaints.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...